• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Firehead

Update to the paypal issue:
Turns out the money was from charges that Valve failed to charge through soon enough. They do have access to the money, whenever they charge, though. So, I'm hoping none of the people I helped get screwed over with this; hoping Valve just takes the money and that's it.
A forewarning - anyone does get any notification saying that they had a game that I helped with revoked, please message me on Steam. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, since Valve DO have the debit card and they CAN charge the payment at any time and it'll go through. I just wanted to warn everyone in case that does happen.
I'm terribly sorry for this x_x

And in other, good news, my friend got me Bloodlines for my birthday today! :D

Firehead

Last update to the paypal issue:

Steam got their money. No worries now! My paypal and Steam account are back to normal. :D

confused

Banned
UK GAF -

Hook me up with Far Cry 2 and I'll regift you anything worth $5 in the store. Make a quick buck, help me out

SteamID is zaangamer

confused said:
UK GAF -

Hook me up with Far Cry 2 and I'll regift you anything worth $5 in the store. Make a quick buck, help me out

SteamID is zaangamer

whats the price of the Stalker pack where you are? I'll trade ya.

TheFatOne

I love steam so much. Another daily deal and another $40 spent :lol It was a good idea to save money for this daily deal. Bought dawn of discovery, flight control, and the total war bundle today

Parham

Banned
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Any kind soul from the US willing to gift me the STALKER pack? I'll paypal you back immediately or gift something back :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Big thanks to BloodySinner and NeoGAF in general :D

I cant buy the Hitman Collection from Steam with my paypal as my debit/bank account isn't supported payment method, as Steam requires a credit card for purchase....

I'd be willing to pay through paypal immediately with funds transferred from my bank account! (my steam is: cubanlegend)

mandiller

Can someone in the US gift me C&C4 please? (and also C&C3 original if it is cheaper than $7.49 - not sure). I have paypal waiting to go, just PM me. I'd really appreciate your help.

*edit* Thanks to azentium! GAF's official global distributor. <-- guy needs a tag for helping literally everyone.

Parham

Banned
Cuban Legend said:
I cant buy the Hitman Collection from Steam with my paypal as my debit/bank account isn't supported payment method, as Steam requires a credit card for purchase....

I'd be willing to pay through paypal immediately with funds transferred from my bank account! (my steam is: cubanlegend)
Friend request sent.

mandiller said:
Can someone in the US gift me C&C4 please? (and also C&C3 original if it is cheaper than $7.49 - not sure). I have paypal waiting to go, just PM me. I'd really appreciate your help.
Message sent.

Manmedaz

I'm looking for some kind savior from the US to gift me Far Cry 2, I can pay back via paypal or gift back a game of equivalent price.
My Steam ID is the same as my Neogaf nickname (I'm off to bed, so I might answer in only ten or so hours).

StayUp said:
Could a US GAF please gift me Command & Conquer 4? Will pay with PayPal of course.

Oui.

Manmedaz said:
I'm looking for some kind savior from the US to gift me Far Cry 2, I can pay back via paypal or gift back a game of equivalent price.
My Steam ID is the same as my Neogaf nickname (I'm off to bed, so I might answer in only ten or so hours).
Yes, yes, yes...

Manmedaz

Ok, BloodySinner is the man, 1 minute watch (almost) in hand for the transaction, sleek and smooth. Good job pal!

I'm Manmedaz, and this is my favorite gifter on the citadel !

Danj

Are there other money transferring services than Paypal that people would accept for paying for Steam gifts? I ask because I don't use Paypal ever since they tried to steal money from me a few years back - I cancelled my Paypal account after that and refuse to do business with them again.

Paying back with a Steam gift of similar value would be the other major alternative, I think. Maybe other DD services, too? As far as other actual money-transferring services: not that I've ever heard of.

AshMcCool

Hi, I'm back. Would anybody be kind enough to gift me the stalker pack? I could pay right away with paypal. My ID is 'ashmcc'.

ne1

Danj said:
Are there other money transferring services than Paypal that people would accept for paying for Steam gifts? I ask because I don't use Paypal ever since they tried to steal money from me a few years back - I cancelled my Paypal account after that and refuse to do business with them again.

Perhaps www.moneybookers.com?

Darktails

I would be interested in picking up the Stalker Bundle, the Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition and Hitman Blood Money for the combined US-price of $12,47.
If anybody wants to help me, just send me a PM and I'll transfer the money via paypal immediately.

Darktails said:
I would be interested in picking up the Stalker Bundle, the Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition and Hitman Blood Money for the combined US-price of $12,47.
If anybody wants to help me, just send me a PM and I'll transfer the money via paypal immediately.

Okay.

Hi, I'm back. Would anybody be kind enough to gift me the stalker pack? I could pay right away with paypal. My ID is 'ashmcc'.

Yesssssss......

Top Bottom