• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Seconding Mr. Crumb's request, only I would like the Mafia II Deluxe edition and all the DLC.
The UK price is rather ridiculous compared to all others, is all.

My Steam name is AnkhWeasel, my PayPal is ready for you.

Edit: Disregard that. Thanks, [name pre-emptively redacted]!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Same thing. I need a .UK gift for Mafia II. Only thing is that you won't me gifting the game directly to me, since it's for a friend. You'll have to send the gift to an email i'll provide, which won't be redeemed for at least 2 days.

Obviously, I'll pay upfront on paypal (and i'll pay the paypal fee) or gift a game of the same value.

You can talk to me through Rain_1 on Steam. Again, the gift is not for me, so don't just gift it to me there. :D

Edit: Thank you Dambrosi!

Beck

Ditto on my end for Mafia II if it's £4.99 out there. I will obviously pay with Paypal. Thank you!

Edit: Got it. Thank you, Dambrosi!

Parham

Banned
I wish I could help you guys, but I live in the US. :(

storafötter said:
Anyone nice out there who can buy Divinity 2 for me (in the US), would appreciate a pm!
Steam name: MikeLXXXVIII
Friend request sent.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I suggest that we all that are looking for Mafia II give an extra buck. Then one person can help out all of us and get a free game out of it, since there's like 7 of us!

Dambrosi

Banned
I can help out people who want Mafia II, though you'll have to PayPal me the moneys beforehand (no balance).

SteamID is Dambrosi. PM me with your steamID if you're interested, then we can get started.

oh, and what Drizzle said would also be nice, but that's entirely up to you.

Oh yeah, my profile page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingofallkosmos, for those having trouble finding me.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
drizzle said:
I suggest that we all that are looking for Mafia II give an extra buck. Then one person can help out all of us and get a free game out of it, since there's like 7 of us!

I'd be up for that. =)

You folks willing?

Benedict

Would be very happy if somebody from the UK could gift me Mafia II.
I will pay you through PayPal instantly.

Edit: I can't find Dambrosi when searching for your SteamID.
I had the same problem before with BloddySinner.
I can't understand why. Are both of them in the UK?
I'm in Sweden.
My steamID is benedict

ty_hot

drizzle said:

If each of us give 10% I think the guy that helps us willl be well rewarded :D

LQX

drizzle said:
Its great we are doing this but was that really needed? I say that because I have helped out a few before and never asked for extra or expected any. Making that suggestion makes those of that that don't want to or don't have enough to pay extra look like shit.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
LQX said:
Its great we are doing this but was that really needed? I say that because I have helped out a few before and never asked for extra or expected any. Making that suggestion makes those of that that don't want to or don't have enough to pay extra look like shit.
Sorry, I guess. It just seemed like a good idea, specially since we all wanted the game and nobody was showing up. Just to spice things up, as they say.

Anyway, Dambrosi is a great guy and helped me out perfectly and fast, even with the special request (send the gift to an email, and not to me) and my PayPal stupidity :lol

Double D

I'd like to get on this Mafia 2 deal. Can paypal up front. Not sure which Steam name I need to use. Account name or profile name?

Edit: Dambrosi is awesome.

Dambrosi

Banned
Lostconfused said:
Yup looking for Mafia 2 from UK. Will paypal funds and the usual.
tumblr_l9dcgooOQ61qz7fvi.jpg

Yo LostConfused, I herd you like Friend Requests...:lol

Can anyone who has L4D or L4D2 gift me Half-Life 1 anthology?

I'll paypal or gift a game with the same price, or just consider it a gift ;]

Thanks alot OneEightZero <3

Dambrosi said:
tumblr_l9dcgooOQ61qz7fvi.jpg

Yo LostConfused, I herd you like Friend Requests...:lol
That was certainly a battle for the ages. In the end good triumphed as it should. Huzzah.

Well got mafia 2, thanks for everything

Dambrosi said:
The UK price for Settlers 7 + all DLC is £26.96, which is £42.

You're not saving much, sorry.
what is the price of the game and only the campaign expansion DLC (DLC III) going for? ;o

EDIT: Nevermind. tried the demo. graphical problem :lol.

Shaneus

Damnit, jumped in on Mafia 2 when it was on Amazon :lol

Does anyone know if the DLC is worth it? And where's the cheapest to get it? It's selling here in AU for $10 total.

Shaneus

Schmattakopf said:
It's one of those games you can add to Steam anyway.
Oh, I mean now it's even cheaper. I think I paid $15US or so? Anyway, seems worth it regardless :)

Edit: Anyone care to gift me the Mafia 2 DLC from the UK, assuming it works out cheaper than $9.50US? If not, no biggie... but if I can save a couple o' dollars, that'd be sweet.

mandiller

Can someone from the UK please gift me Mafia 2 and the Jimmy vendetta pack? I have paypal waiting to go and I'd really appreciate it. Just send me a PM.

*edit* Thanks to Dambrosi I now have Mafia 2 :D

senahorse

x3n05 said:
Would like to get a copy of Mafia 2 deluxe from a UK member if possible, will paypal immediately, steam ID is x3n05

Happy if someone from the US can buy it for me also, it's still considerably cheaper than in Australia :D

Shaneus

Um, so yeah... can anyone tell me how much the DLC for Mafia 2 is going for in the UK and possibly gift it over? I'm an awesome trader, so you know you can gift in confidence! A+++

Dambrosi

Banned
Shaneus said:
Um, so yeah... can anyone tell me how much the DLC for Mafia 2 is going for in the UK and possibly gift it over? I'm an awesome trader, so you know you can gift in confidence! A+++
The six-pack of DLC is going for £5.10. With the game, that adds up to £10.09, which is slightly more expensive, but far better value than the Digital Deluxe edition IMO.

If you're interested, hit me up.

Shaneus

Dambrosi said:
The six-pack of DLC is going for £5.10. With the game, that adds up to £10.09, which is slightly more expensive, but far better value than the Digital Deluxe edition IMO.

If you're interested, hit me up.
Already have the game, but the DLC only works out to be a dollar or two cheaper than the cost on the Australian store(@$9.50US). Thanks anyway, though!

botlite

Could a UK gaffer please help me to get Mafia II? Will Paypal immediately of course. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dambrosi!

Top Bottom