• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

esserius

Banned
I'll gift anything to anyone who wants something at US price (PM me and we'll work something out). If someone wants to gift me, I'd be thrilled if someone wants to gift Lucidity or Space Giraffe.

Account's senzonbakura

Feel free to PM me via Steam too!

Lost Soul

Can anyone from the UK gift me the valve pack, I'm from australia and the pack is not available at our store. Is such a great pack that have to get it I can send money via paypal.

Looking a US Gaffer to gift the 'Grand Theft Auto Classics' pack; as it is unavailable on the Australian store page.

I'll reimburse you via paypal. PM me with details if interested.

Parham

Banned
viewtifulsub said:
Looking a US Gaffer to gift the 'Grand Theft Auto Classics' pack; as it is unavailable on the Australian store page.

PM sent.

biocat said:
Would anyone be kind enough to help me get the Shogun 2 DLC? It's blocked in my IP. Steam ID: bicoat

What is your SteamID?

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh... The gta set was what I was hoping for and they don't even have it on the Aussie store ~_~
So yea, if anyone from the US could help me out with gifting the GTA Classics pack to me that'd be awesome.
Will pay straight away using paypal.

Parham

Banned
biocat said:
Thanks! It's biocat
I can't believe I missed that in your original post. :p

Friend request sent!

Andiie said:
Sigh... The gta set was what I was hoping for and they don't even have it on the Aussie store ~_~
So yea, if anyone from the US could help me out with gifting the GTA Classics pack to me that'd be awesome.
Will pay straight away using paypal.
What is your SteamID?

could somebody who is still awake in the usa gift me gta classics? apologies but i can't paypal you (it would take 3 days to go through), i will gift you whatever to the same value though. much appreciated

edit: polkadotpajamas is my user name

trinest

Can I get the GTA Classics Pack.

PM for Details (though user name is same as here). Can remberse Via Paypal if requested.

viewtifulsub said:

azentium said:
Shoutout to the patient and friendly Azentium for fulfilling my request

Many thanks.

Chesskid1

Banned
not to be a buzzkill, but it's very easy for people sending money via paypal to say they were hacked, they never received the item they bought, etc. and paypal will always side with them and refund the money and take it from you.

just be careful guys. happens all the time on paypal, i know.

micster

Chesskid1 said:
not to be a buzzkill, but it's very easy for people sending money via paypal to say they were hacked, they never received the item they bought, etc. and paypal will always side with them and refund the money and take it from you.

Then only do gifting with gaffers in public so if one of them bulks on the deal then you can tell a mod with evidence and they'd be publically blacklisted for anyone wanting to do gifting or banned.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
micster said:
Then only do gifting with gaffers in public so if one of them bulks on the deal then you can tell a mod with evidence and they'd be publically blacklisted for anyone wanting to do gifting or banned.

Yeah thats one of the great things about GAF. Since people cant just make a new account for tomorrow, they are more careful not to shit on others. Most of them anyway.

looking for an us gaffer for a few quick purchase today, namely
hamilton
spacechem
just cause 2
braid
trine
the heroes pack (homv+exp+dark messiah)

maybe
eschalon 1&2

will pay via paypal :)
I've already done this with firehead and salsa :p

pm me your steam id or add mine, witchedwiz :)

Dambrosi

Banned
RIGHT, HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need a friendly American GAFfer to help me save some scratch, PayPal style.

I want Bad Company 2 and Magicka, but not at the UK store's ripoff prices. If I get both from the US store, it comes to just over a fiver, as opposed to the just under £8 in the UK.

Can someone help me out? I can pay immediately via PayPal. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Actually, tell me how much the Complete packs are for both, and I might change Magicka for Super Meat Boy instead. We'll discuss it over PM or Steam Chat, your choice.

chessnut

Dambrosi said:

I want Bad Company 2 and Magicka, but not at the UK store's ripoff prices. If I get both from the US store, it comes to just over a fiver, as opposed to the just under £8 in the UK.

EDIT: Actually, tell me how much the Complete packs are for both, and I might change Magicka for Super Meat Boy instead. We'll discuss it over PM or Steam Chat, your choice.

pm sent

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Fellow Americans,
seeing how unjust the european prices are I ask for a gift of Bad Company 2 for me and my friend. I'll pay you back via paypal within couple hours tops.
Our IDs:
lqdz0r
Blizniak

Dambrosi

Banned
b.mak said:
Thank you for the offer on Magicka, mate. An offer gratefully accepted.

Anyone wanna help me get a cheaper Bad Company 2? Hell, a Super Meat Boy four-pack place would feel mighty fine right about now (if such a thing exists)!

Parham

Banned
.nimrod said:
I'm looking for someone to gift me Darksiders and Super Meat Boy from the US store, i'll pay via paypal.

my steam account
Message sent.

Dambrosi said:

Message sent.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Reposting from the Summer Sale thread, since it will probably be overlooked there:

I'd like to buy the Half-Life Complete and finally get to play these games. It seems the German versions are censored, though. Anyone from the US willing to help me out? What's the price in US dollars?

Edit: Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jucksalbe

Dambrosi

Banned
azentium said:
Message sent.
I swear, you're the Mighty Mouse of this forum.

"here he comes to save the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Azentium is on his waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"
*cheery 1930's cartoon music*

Parham

Banned
Jucksalbe said:
Reposting from the Summer Sale thread, since it will probably be overlooked there:

I'd like to buy the Half-Life Complete and finally get to play these games. It seems the German versions are censored, though. Anyone from the US willing to help me out? What's the price in US dollars?

Edit: Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jucksalbe
Blizniak said:
Fellow Americans,
seeing how unjust the european prices are I ask for a gift of Bad Company 2 for me and my friend. I'll pay you back via paypal within couple hours tops.
Our IDs:
lqdz0r
Blizniak
Friend requests sent.

StayUp said:
Could somebody gift me BioShock and BioShock 2 please? BioShock 2 is $12.49 on the Australian store. :(
Ashour said:
Can someone from the US gift be BC2, I'll paypal in advance.

What are your SteamIDs?

esserius

Banned
If anyone wants me to gift them something, I'm online atm and will be all day. PM me if ya need something from the US store! Steam ID's senzonbakura

Can anyone gift me Darksiders from the US store? UK price is a ripoff in comparison. Can paypal ASAP.

Edit: Add me on steam and we can chat, username is adhiza

EDIT: Thanks binary! I got the game.

coopolon

Chesskid1 said:

If people give it as a gift, I don't think they have that level of protection from Paypal. But some countries it seems like they can't gift, and then it's just about trusting other people as decent human beings. I've been involved in probably over 50 gift exchanges over the last year or so using paypal (mostly buying people games, but a few the other way as well) and absolutely never a single problem except maybe someone didn't calculate fees right and I ended up $.30 short, which is heavily outweighed by the fact that most are overly generous when calculating and fees and include way too much!

Then again, we're mostly talking about $2-$15 purchases here, even if someone is an asshole it's not like we're out of our life savings.

Alphalpha

Neo Member
any Bioshock 2 4-packs openings available? if not, if some US gaffer could help gift me Bioshock 2, that would be greatly appreciated. Happy to pay in advance. Many thanks GAF!

Parham

Banned
RibbedHero said:
Can anyone gift me Darksiders from the US store? UK price is a ripoff in comparison. Can paypal ASAP.

Edit: Add me on steam and we can chat, username is adhiza

Friend request sent!

Alphalpha said:
any Bioshock 2 4-packs openings available? if not, if some US gaffer could help gift me Bioshock 2, that would be greatly appreciated. Happy to pay in advance. Many thanks GAF!
What is your SteamID?

Chesskid1 said:

Fortunately, of all GAF users and lurkers I have gifted games for, only one hasn't paid me back yet. Everyone else, on the other hand, has always been very friendly and quick to respond to any payment issues. Like Coopolon mentioned earlier, as long as everyone involved acts in good faith, there shouldn't be a problem. However, I still do appreciate your concern.

Top Bottom