• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Parham

Banned
botlite said:
Could a US Gaffer please help me to purchase Transformers? I have PayPal ready to go. Username botlite.
Naxx said:
Looking for a US Gaffer to help me get Transformers. I'll PayPal you. ID: NaXXuS
PhantomNinja said:
Heya, could I get a kind GAFer from the USA to buy me Football Manager 2011 for $13.39? I've only got $10 in my PayPal account at the moment, although I should have funding available within the next 24 hours. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me pay $10 initially, followed by $5 more once the money hits my PayPal account.

My steam account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996211559.
Friend requests sent!

Any UK gaffers willing to gift me AC1, it is a great price when converted to the AU. Will PayPal straight away.

Edit: Also, put me down as an Aussie who is willing to gift games on the rare occurrence that games are cheaper here. ;)

Parham

Banned
fushi said:
Looking for a US gaffer willing to gift me the AC pack and Sniper: Ghost Warrior. Steam profile is here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/syrinjia
Smirk said:
Looking for someone in US to gift Dragon Age Ultimate Edition. Unavailable in my region. Am willing to gift something of equal or slightly more expensive cost.

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035278720
micster said:
Can anyone gift me Sniper: Ghost Warrior from the US to the UK?
My Steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/damicster/

PM me if you can, I'll pay via Paypal
Friend requests sent!

Ignignort

Looking for someone from US-gaf to send Dragon age origins ultimate edition.

My steam nickname is Ignignort

Will paypal you obviously

:)

Sutton Dagger said:
Any UK gaffers willing to gift me AC1, it is a great price when converted to the AU. Will PayPal straight away.

Edit: Also, put me down as an Aussie who is willing to gift games on the rare occurrence that games are cheaper here. ;)

PM sent!

clangermagic

Neo Member
Transformers War for Cybertron is not available on steam in Australia for some God forsaken reason, would someone be so kind as to gift me the game, paypal moneys will reimburse you, cheers :D

Vastag

I'm having problems login into steam. I keep getting the "Please verify your humanity by re-entering the characters below." message, but the captcha part of the form doesn't appear (the image, the button and the textfield). Somebody knows what can I do?

EDIT: Whooops, not the OT, sorry

Sarquiss_

Could a US gaffer please help me get Transformers: War for Cyberton and Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition.

I can pay via paypal straight away.

My steam name is Sarquiss_

KPJZKC

Anybody want to gift a gaffer in need a copy of Alpha Protocol? Unfortunately it's not available for purchase here in Turkey - I can't paypal (today, this is what I get for always postponing doing that paypal unlocking thing with the credit statements), but I can gift back another game of equal price?

Thanks guys!

Account name is Kitrich!

UrbanRats

Anyone willing to help a cheap-ass EuroGaffer?
I'd like you to gift me the following:

Alpha Protocol
Fallout New Vegas.
- Honest hearts.
- Dead money.
From the land of the braves.

PM me or quote me and i'll paypal you at the speed of light.

I don't think this is the true purpose of this thread but I really want to get rid of these games as my computer can't handle them. Tried earlier to use them in a trade but no one was in interested.

I have

Brink steam code

Hunted: Demons Forge D2D code

I will take any game offers. (Don't be shy)
PM me.

Insured

I was thinking of the doom pack, then I realized I also want the first two quakes, heretic, hexen and wolfenstein... Uhm, any US citizen able to help an euro with the id Super Pack? Can pay via PayPal instantly.

EDIT: Big thanks to Azentium!

Parham

Banned
UrbanRats said:
Anyone willing to help a cheap-ass EuroGaffer?
I'd like you to gift me the following:

Alpha Protocol
Fallout New Vegas.
- Honest hearts.
- Dead money.
From the land of the braves.

PM me or quote me and i'll paypal you at the speed of light.
Insured said:
I was thinking of the doom pack, then I realized I also want the first two quakes, heretic, hexen and wolfenstein... Uhm, any US citizen able to help an euro with the id Super Pack? Can pay via PayPal instantly.

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Insured :)
Friend requests sent!

Polk said:
Any US gaffer willing to gift me Doom 3 Pak? Will pay through paypal.
What is your SteamID?

Doomrider

Can someone in the US please gift me Alpha Protocol and Bionic Commando (the $9.99, 2009 one)?

Will paypal as soon as possible. Thanks!

Oreoleo

I'll give my spare copy Puzzle Agent to whoever gifts me one of the New Vegas DLC's, doesn't matter which one :D

I also have Portal 1 to sweeten the deal if there is even anyone on the planet who doesn't own it yet.

Dambrosi

Banned
Does anyone in this thread have a spare copy of Frozen Synapse they'd be willing to offload? I tried the FS Gifting thread a little while ago, no dice. I can PayPal immediately, and my Steam ID is Dash Krimson. Thanks.

Mista Koo

I want Alpha Protocol and Bully which aren't available here.
No PayPal though, I can only gift back something.

Thank you :D

Dambrosi said:
Does anyone in this thread have a spare copy of Frozen Synapse they'd be willing to offload? I tried the FS Gifting thread a little while ago, no dice. I can PayPal immediately, and my Steam ID is Dash Krimson. Thanks.
I do. Can I get AP instead of PayPal?

Parham

Banned
UrbanRats said:
EDIT: nvm, read your status on steam, added you back.
PM sent.

Freki said:
Could a US Gaffer gift me frozen synapse plz - will paypal immediately - Steam nick "unAimed"
Steam can't find your username. Can you link to your Steam Community page?

Doomrider said:
Can someone in the US please gift me Alpha Protocol and Bionic Commando (the $9.99, 2009 one)?

Will paypal as soon as possible. Thanks!
Friend request sent!

TheBear

Hey guys hoping someone could gift me New Vegas and Alpha Protocol.

Steam ID Is BigJimmyStyle85, can paypal immediately.

Cheers!

Top Bottom