• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

anyone from us can gift me pvz goty and football manager 2011? will pay via paypal :)
I've had precedent dealing with salsa and firehead :p

RibbedHero said:
Can anyone gift me Darksiders from the US store? UK price is a ripoff in comparison. Can paypal ASAP.

Edit: Add me on steam and we can chat, username is adhiza

Got the game from binary. Cheers!

solved pvz goty, thanks to user Bii :)
in the end i'll skip footbal manager..
i'm intrigued, but heck ive bought like.. a LOT in three days :X
and more is coming today :x

dominikabra

Neo Member
Another ripped off european looking for a fellow US gifter (looking for AC2), have verified PayPal and would pay in advance, thanks! Steam ID is "dominikabra"

The Assassins Creed Bundle is priced equally in the UK and in the US, but AC:Brotherhood on its own is cheaper in the US if that helps anyone.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate is $10.20 on the US store, and not available at all on my region.

Anyone willing to gift it to me? Can PayPal or gift something right away :)

Firehead

Right, I should be able to help more people out as soon as I gain access to my account again. Currently locked out, waiting for the Steam guard email. ._.

RoboShmup

Banned
I've got an extra Portal 1. Will gift for a little gift in return. Say, Defense Grid: The Awakening or VVVVVV. Save ya a few bucks for anyone who wants Portal.

Parham

Banned
Danneee said:
dannepannepuff
dominikabra said:
Another ripped off european looking for a fellow US gifter (looking for AC2), have verified PayPal and would pay in advance, thanks! Steam ID is "dominikabra"
Friend request sent!

Digishine said:
if anyone from the us can gift me Ac pack of $27,99 i'll paypal you :)
Dilli666 said:
I'm also in for a gift of AssBro from a US-GAFfer. Can paypal in advance :)
Message sent.

kswiston

I am looking for a UK GAF member to gift me Two Worlds 2? If the game is 8.50 pounds, I will paypal you an even 9 pounds for your time.

PM me if you are willing to do this for me!

kswiston said:
I am looking for a UK GAF member to gift me Two Worlds 2? If the game is 8.50 pounds, I will paypal you an even 9 pounds for your time.

PM me if you are willing to do this for me!

Check your PM

Manik

LovingSteam said:
Any UK GAF'er willing to gift 2 Worlds 2

What's your username? I'll do it :)

Edit -

witchedwiz said:
ok checked, two worlds 2 on uk steam for 8,60!
any uk gaffer can buy and gift? i'll pay via paypal :)

Likewise - PM me your username and I'll help you out.

Top Bottom