• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

hawkshockey11 said:
Anything to sweeten the deal further?

I have Hunted:Demons Forge from D2D. It is not Steamworks though

I also have Brink as a steam code.

No sorry, just Defense Grid.

Just looking to turn it into something to play. :) I'll trade it for anything I don't have.

Xzior

Is there someone in the US that can gift me a copy of Frozen Synapse (Complete package, not just the gift copy), will pay with Paypal.

Steam nickname: Xzior

davonaytor said:
Hey guys, is there any chance a US gaffer could help me out with Fallout: New Vegas and Singularity? It would be much appreciated.

I can paypal instantly :)

Steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/davonaytor

Also, you can have whatever you want from here:

zoozv.png

Parham

Banned
bigjimmystyle said:
Hey guys hoping someone could gift me New Vegas and Alpha Protocol.

Steam ID Is BigJimmyStyle85, can paypal immediately.

Cheers!
Xzior said:
Is there someone in the US that can gift me a copy of Frozen Synapse (Complete package, not just the gift copy), will pay with Paypal.

Steam nickname: Xzior
davonaytor said:
Hey guys, is there any chance a US gaffer could help me out with Fallout: New Vegas and Singularity? It would be much appreciated.

I can paypal instantly :)

Steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/davonaytor
Friend requests sent!

RustyO

Hi lovely people. I would like to kindly request 2x copies of:

Fallout New Vegas
Fallout New Vegas : Dead Money
Fallout New Vegas : Honest Hearts

Can pay instantly with PayPal.

AU price vs US price is too much, so would love to grab this and the DLC for myself and a friend whilst it's on sale.

My Steam ID:[/url]

(Not too sure on my friends, as I think his sister hijacked one of his accounts, so would like it sent via email if possible?)

Azentium is the awesome peoples!

Thank you very much, you rock.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
US GAF once again I am in need of your assistance in my fight against unjust steam prices in Europe. I'm looking for someone who could gift me Frozen Synapse (entire pack with gift copy). Will pay back via paypal.
My Steam ID: Blizniak
Props to Azentium for helping me previously.

Xzior

azentium said:
Friend requests sent!
Appearantly I had set my Steam-profile to 'friends only', can't remember when or why I done that. And since I noticed now that there is another person with the same nickname I think you FR'd the wrong one.

Since the sale is nearing it's end, and Azentium might not be back online in time, I ask again if there's someone in the US that can gift a copy of Frozen Synapse (whole package), will pay with Paypal.

This time I will link to my profile instead (should have done that in the first place): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993274406

Le-mo

I would like to help you guys out, but I've never gift a game on Steam before. Is it just as simple as buying the game as a gift and then typing down the receiver's username?

Guys, would anyone buy for me the pack for Mount and Blade before the daily deal ends? I'll gift back something on the range as soon as I get deposited on my account.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Le-mo said:
I would like to help you guys out, but I've never gift a game on Steam before. Is it just as simple as buying the game as a gift and then typing down the receiver's username?
Yeah you just add them to your friendlist and select "send my gift directly through steam" and select their name.

Parham

Banned
RustyO said:
Hi lovely people. I would like to kindly request 2x copies of:

Fallout New Vegas
Fallout New Vegas : Dead Money
Fallout New Vegas : Honest Hearts

Can pay instantly with PayPal.

AU price vs US price is too much, so would love to grab this and the DLC for myself and a friend whilst it's on sale.

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003079067

(Not too sure on my friends, as I think his sister hijacked one of his accounts, so would like it sent via email if possible?)
Xzior said:
Appearantly I had set my Steam-profile to 'friends only', can't remember when or why I done that. And since I noticed now that there is another person with the same nickname I think you FR'd the wrong one.

Since the sale is nearing it's end, and Azentium might not be back online in time, I ask again if there's someone in the US that can gift a copy of Frozen Synapse (whole package), will pay with Paypal.

This time I will link to my profile instead (should have done that in the first place): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993274406
Blizniak said:
US GAF once again I am in need of your assistance in my fight against unjust steam prices in Europe. I'm looking for someone who could gift me Frozen Synapse (entire pack with gift copy). Will pay back via paypal.
My Steam ID: Blizniak
Props to Azentium for helping me previously.

PMs sent!

Hawk SE

calyx said:
My thanks once again to azentium for helping me out with Fallout: New Vegas.

Yeah he saved the day and gifted me Alpha Protocol. Been dancing around getting it for a while. Will hopefully start it tonight.

Any US Gaffers willing to help us get two copies of Guild Wars Trilogy for myself and a friend. I'll be paying for both and can paypal instantly.

Thanks in advance.

Parham

Banned
MiloFoxburr said:
Any US Gaffers willing to help us get two copies of Guild Wars Trilogy for myself and a friend. I'll be paying for both and can paypal instantly.

Thanks in advance.
PM sent.

would anyone from us help me with a few us steam deal? i'll paypal instantly (so far i've dealt with bii, salsa, firehead and a few other!)
i'd need
deus ex goty
king arthur collection (king arthur + dlc)
stalker clear sky
beat hazard complete (beat hazard + dlc)
ai war alien bundle (ai war+all expansion)
oddworld pack (exodus + odyssey)

anyone willing to help? :p
steam id: witchedwiz

Satoho

Banned
Thank you so much Azentium, I am Aeonitis on Steam. my first post goes out to you since I was just activated on NeoGaf >_< Soooo Happy :D Thanks for the GW Trilogy, I appreciate it ;) As for everyone in NeoGaf, I love you ALL! Merci Milo too <3

witchedwiz said:
would anyone from us help me with a few us steam deal? i'll paypal instantly (so far i've dealt with bii, salsa, firehead and a few other!)
i'd need
deus ex goty
stalker clear sky

upsie :X

RustyO

Ah, wow... appears that Stalker (US$3.74), (not sure about Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat) is cheaper on AU steam then US steam.

If anyone needs/wants it gifted... hit me up here/pm me.

It's not much, but just trying to help some US folk as they are so kind/awesome with helping us out.

Sorry for reposting, got buried fairly fast

I really want to get rid of these games as my computer can't handle them. Tried earlier to use them in a trade but no one was in interested.

I have

Brink steam code

Hunted: Demons Forge D2D code

I will take any game offers. (Don't be shy, no game is too cheap to be considered for trade)
PM me.

I seriously just want these gone.

O.DOGG

I'm looking for someone who already has a Stalker game on their Steam account to gift me a cheaper Call of Pripyat copy. I'll Paypal them the amount right away. Can anyone help me out?

mojiimbo

I think I read earlier today that the loyalty discount version was ungiftable. There was a sticky on the Steam forums about it.

Parham

Banned
Digishine said:
Any US gaffer that would like to gift me Need for Speed Shift for 11,99$ :)

I'll paypal directly
witchedwiz said:
i'd need
deus ex goty
stalker clear sky

Friend requests sent!

RustyO

If there is ever stuff that is cheaper on AU steam then US steam.

Feel free to pm/message me.

Azentium is the awesome peoples!

Thank you very much, you rock.

Echoplx

NFS Hot Pursuit is 12$ on the AU store, I can help with gifting if anyone is interested (already gifted it about 8 times :p)

*previously a post asking the gifting of Civ5 DLC*

Nevermind, I bought the DLC pack (without cradle of civilization) for Civ5 in euros since the deal was about to be up.

Manik

OmegaDragon said:
Anyone want to gift me Batman and King's Bounty: Armored Princess? I can paypal. Send me a PM

Where are you from, OmegaDragon? I'm from the UK and can help you out if that's any good to you.

Top Bottom