• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

desu

Looking for painkiller gifter from the us.

And if possible, someone that bought rage/skyrim and has the nice discount on the quakecon pack.

I hate to ask again, but once for the new page:

Looking for someone to gift me Fallout New Vegas from the US. I'll have to leave in an hour and wont have another chance before the sale is over, so help would be much appreciated.
Payment via PayPal.

Sora

Anyone looking for Dead Island?

I am looking for Rage, I got DI pre-order here to gift, could put a Dirt 3 steam key, Fallout: New Vegas (note: Russian 1C version, english language, not censored, but for further DLCs you will have to buy from the Russian store or have some buddy gift it to you) and Dead Money DLC (same Russian 1C version) in the trade.

elektrixx

Banned
I'd like someone from the US to gift me Fallout 3 GOTY. PayPal in return.

Steam ID: elektrixx

(I won't be able to reply for a few hours. I'm about to go to work.)

[edit] A big thanks to wilflare for gifting me the game even though he took as loss after the PayPal fee.

Card Boy

Banned
Fallout 3 GOTY is $16.50 in Australian here and can't get anyone to gift it me. I just added my credit card to Paypal and it will take a day or two to get the confirmation code for my credit card, so i can add funds. What to do, what to do.

I can offer Empire Total War, AND either Humble Bundle 2 or Dirt 3 with Empire for it.

If I'm gifted a game with any special bonuses attached (in this case Rage), do they carry over? Rage is ~$10 cheaper at the UK shop.

Demon Lizardman said:
If anyone could gift me Fallout New Vegas with one DLC, that would be great. Steam ID: aluwart

I could do that.

BTW, do bonuses carry over? Because if they do, I would like to request RAGE from someone in the UK.

cartman414 said:
I could do that.

BTW, do bonuses carry over? Because if they do, I would like to request RAGE from someone in the UK.
That would be awesome if you did, and I think Bonuses do carry over. You may want to Google it to make sure.

wilflare

to all fellow GAFFers, feel free to PM if you need help to triumph over Steam's regional pricing/censoring :D more than happy to help you out too :D

Madrical

Banned
Greetings!

Can someone please gift me Fallout: NV? It's $20 on the Aus store, only $10 on the US store. Profile. PM me and I will paypal you ASAP. Thanks <3

EDIT: Thanks Wilflare! :)

Mattyah

Neo Member
Could anyone from the US gift me a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY? I'll PayPall in advance, of course.

Steam ID: Mattyah

A ton.. well... a couple of Euros was just saved thanks to Wilflare!

wilflare

glad to help :D i'll still be on Steam until at least the sales end :D
so feel free to PM me or add me on Steam: wilflare if you need help :D

desu

Is there anyone from the us that bought Rage/Skyrim and has all the accounts? Still looking to get the discounted Quakecon pack.

Gav47

I know this is extremely late notice but can a US gaffer help me with Skyrim. Steam ID: Gav8in

Many thanks go to cartman414

desu said:
Is there anyone from the us that bought Rage/Skyrim and has all the accounts? Still looking to get the discounted Quakecon pack.

Seeing as there's only a few minutes left, I'll ask for this also. Couldn't decide if I wanted to get it earlier but if someone jumps in last minute, then it shall be mine.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Tagging for future use, though I plan on buying Alpha Protocol, since it's banned in my region. Who is willing to gift me via paypal?

If anybody in the United States (or regions where it's 53 USD at the moment) is willing to gift me DX:HR in exchange for a game of approximately equal value (paypal is possible, but not certain), please send a PM.

wilflare

once again, if any GAFers need help to overcome regional pricing, add me on Steam: wilflare :D
i'll happy to gift you the game (for paypal of course :p)

ASilva

Neo Member
Looking for a US gaffer to gift me Bastion and From Dust. Will paypal in advance ofc

PM me if you can help :)

Cheers

EDIT: Got it, thanks wilflare

Gav47

Will the US version of Deus Ex: HR work in Europe? The physical copies are region locked does this extend to the steam version as well?

masterkajo

Gav47 said:
Will the US version of Deus Ex: HR work in Europe? The physical copies are region locked does this extend to the steam version as well?
Gifting should always work regardless of region. Also it was clarified that DE:HR won't be region locked (except maybe Russian boxed copies - that was AFAIK not specifically mentioned) anymore. (It was mainly UK boxed not being able to activate outside UK - but that is no more).

Long shot but I'd like Deus Ex HR from the US. Catch being I will not use PayPlebs. I'm open to most any other payment, or buying you a similarly priced game in return from the UK store.

wilflare tried to help me get the game from GMG, it didn't work, my bank blocked it. Now I can't even buy from the UK store of GMG so beware, talk to your bank first.

"The credit card used has previously been used on a different Green Man Gaming account. For security reasons, please log into your main account to make your purchase."

This is despite clicking "do not remember my card details".

Torraz

Got Deus Ex: HR from GMG with the help of wilflare. Payment etc. went through and everything went fine. Though I had not used that payment method before on GMG (also not on another account). Also had a previous steam gifting experience with wilflare that also went exemplary.

Immediately got the key, activated and and now the game is pre-loading as we speak.

Top Bottom