• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Anybody can help me with Metro 2033 in Europe?

It's only 2,50 euros in Europe. I can either give you money through paypal or a copy of Dirt 3.

Either PM or Steam ID: Rain_1

All done! thanks Reptil3!

nazfalas

Neo Member
Hey can someone gift me Borderlands from the US (or any other country that has the uncut version with English language)? Would really appreciate it :) instant Paypal.

SteamID: BIOSstar

edit:
wilflare helped me out. :) very friendly! thx

I am from the EU and would like to get in on a US hosted Borderlands GOTY 4-pack. Instant paypal. SteamID = nudeln. Thanks for anyone willing to help.

I'm looking for 2 more people for a Dead Island 4 pack, and one of them from the US so he can host. I'll paypal whoever hosts right away.

2. Metalmurphy
3. Metalmurphy (2)

wilflare

Metalmurphy said:
I'm looking for 2 more people for a Dead Island 4 pack, and one of them from the US so he can host. I'll paypal whoever hosts right away.

2. Metalmurphy
3. Metalmurphy (2)

why not get from GMG? :D
unless the Ripper DLC matters alot
PM sent

Achamian

Metalmurphy said:

2. Metalmurphy
3. Metalmurphy (2)

Interested.

PMed.

Insured

I seem to have missed the Borderlands sale somehow, forgot all about actually buying the thing since I wouldn't be playing until I came home from traveling. But I got myself so stoked for playing it, I kind of want to buy it anyway, be it full price then >_<

I'm in EU land though, and the price directly from dollars to euros feels spicy. Anyone? :)

Relax.MX

Insured said:
I seem to have missed the Borderlands sale somehow, forgot all about actually buying the thing since I wouldn't be playing until I came home from traveling. But I got myself so stoked for playing it, I kind of want to buy it anyway, be it full price then >_<

I'm in EU land though, and the price directly from dollars to euros feels spicy. Anyone? :)

From Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 Thread..

Unicorn
(08-29-2011, 07:56 PM)
Reply | Quote

I have a couple Borderlands GOTY for STEAM.

$5.63 Paypal Gift, or offer me STEAM trades.

PM plz.

Doubt Sour_Cream will see this, but positive feedback for speedy payment for one of the copies of Borderlands. 2 copies remain.

MRORANGE

Anyone want MW1 ? I got an extra copy for buying mw3
yes I am weak

The game I want is limbo, PM if interested, you will save £3 instead of buying it from the current steam sale. which is £9.99

SLV

How much is Dead Island in US steam ? Thinking of getting that for me and my friend, but sites like onlinekeystore seam too shady in particular. And GMG aint so much cheaper as im buying for my friend as well.

SLV said:
How much is Dead Island in US steam ? Thinking of getting that for me and my friend, but sites like onlinekeystore seam too shady in particular. And GMG aint so much cheaper as im buying for my friend as well.

50$ for a single copy, 150$ for a 4 pack.

SLV

spindoctor said:
50$ for a single copy, 150$ for a 4 pack.

Allright, thank you ! Will have to think about how to procure it the cheapest. So tempted about some of those sites, but dont want to get burned....

Jibbed

Anyone from the US interested in doing business?

I'd like MW2 and WaW, that's $25 in total (a very nice discount on the UK total which is over $30).

Cheers, PM me on here or add Steam ID: jibbed34

EDIT: Sorted, major thanks to wilflare!

SLV

I think i have decided, would anyone be willing to get in with me on a US Dead Island 4 pack wich is 150 $ ? As its Sunday evening where i am, if possible i would like the deal to happen in more or less in 24 hours or so, as i have to go to the bank to pay some cash in, ill be willing to get in on the deal for 2 copies, one for me and for my friend, and ill throw in a extra 5 $ for your troubles :p PM me if anyone is honestly interested ^^

EDIT: the whole thing has been sorted.

Col. John Matrix said:
Anyone from the US willing to gift me Skyrim, Rage and the Quakecon Pack 2011 (with the discount) total $160? Not gonna pay Australia's obscene prices. Can pay via paypal immediately in advance. Free copy of Frozen Synapse or Puzzle Agent to whoever helps me out.

Add me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Wretched_Jim

Thanks!

Col. John Matrix said:
Anyone?

DONE! - Thanks Psydero!

Just wanted to let people know that Skyrim and Rage that Psydero purchased for me have been revoked for fraudulent payment/non-payment. I am unable to contact him through email and he seems to have blocked communication with me on steam.

So if he offers to help anyone else, maybe politely decline.

After reading this I don't think I will have any recourse with Valve either, the games are gone from my account and there's shit all I can do about it.

wilflare

Col. John Matrix said:
Just wanted to let people know that Skyrim and Rage that Psydero purchased for me have been revoked for fraudulent payment/non-payment. I am unable to contact him through email and he seems to have blocked communication with me on steam.

So if he offers to help anyone else, maybe politely decline.

After reading this I don't think I will have any recourse with Valve either, the games are gone from my account and there's shit all I can do about it.

that sounds bad. do drop Steam support an email or something, see what they can do for you.

Xena

I missed Borderlands sale last week or so. Did anyone get that four package and have a spare one of the Goty edition and could gift me? I'd pay though paypal.

Top Bottom