• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fitness Thread of Whipping Your Butt into Shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacobod

Banned
ive never seen a db over 150 lbs

i was in vegas for a week and they had 150s at a golds gym

my gym at home only goes up to 120 lbs

i forgot what the gym at Purdue University had, i want to say 135 was the max

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I never really paid attention to it but I think the dumbells at the Gym I go to go fricken high (maybe 160?). I'll make a mental note of it tomorrow.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Captain Glanton said:
Don't kid yourself, RSTEIN. If those bodybuilders got the chance, they'd eat you and everyone you care about.

Mr. Snrub said:
Wolverine lovers are excellent sources of raw testosterone.

wolverine161.jpg

lil smoke said:
4X45 is pretty good on the hammer strength. I forget what that one is called. I did it this morning.

Yes the weight that you can push on those things can be misleading, but it is definitely a good job when you get up to 4X45. Be sure to keep your form on that thing. Use the belt, keep you ass and back pinned down.

Try bursting the weight up, and slowly slowly releasing down. It feels really good. Do more reps/less weight and it will become seriously difficult.

It isn't like I think I can bench press 300 since I can do that much weight on the hammer. :lol It doesn't really matter. The point is that I'm getting stronger by supplementing the hammer machine after doing flat presses. Hell, my incline presses is going up too. I can 90s for four reps.

I can't imagine how stronger I can get when I go on my weightlifting diet to gain the pounds before I go to the police academy. :lol

Jason's Ultimatum said:
It isn't like I think I can bench press 300 since I can do that much weight on the hammer. :lol It doesn't really matter. The point is that I'm getting stronger by supplementing the hammer machine after doing flat presses. Hell, my incline presses is going up too. I can 90s for four reps.

I can't imagine how stronger I can get when I go on my weightlifting diet to gain the pounds before I go to the police academy. :lol
You'll also have a free pass to use roids when you join the police, so you can gain all the weight you want.

I'm not kidding about this.

Captain Glanton said:
You'll also have a free pass to use roids when you join the police, so you can gain all the weight you want.

I'm not kidding about this.

Ha. I'll pass on the roids, but when the time is right, I'll be asking you guys on how I should approach my diet, but now is not the time.

Ace 8095

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Ha. I'll pass on the roids, but when the time is right, I'll be asking you guys on how I should approach my diet, but now is not the time.

23036040.jpg

Take 1/2 to 1 gallon a day along with four large balanced meals. The time is now.

Captain Glanton said:
My avatar tore your avatar in half, iirc.

:lol :lol

Jason, are you lactose-intolerant, or does something else cause you to break out?

It really is the easiest way to add calories in your diet. Milk counts for almost half the calories and protein in my diet. Really, for me, a lot cheaper and easier than eating a bunch more shit throughout the day. You can literally punch in a gallon of milk throughout the day, and then just eat three regular/normal meals, and you'll hit at least 3000-3500 calories and at least 200-225g of protein (with a protein shake thrown in).

Jirotrom

FUCKIN SHIT... I've been sick for a week!I couldn't even eat the last 2 days... I feel like shit, but tomorrow I'll be up for some racquetball.

First of all; fucking awesome thread, guys. Been extremely helpful in my getting as far as I've come in the last 5 months. Congrats to everyone else who's made progress, too!

Anyhow, after losing about 40 pounds, I'm now down to the point where I can see my abs again. Not really what I'd call lean yet, but I'm skinny as fuck and I think if I continue on through to my original goal of getting super lean without bulking some actual muscle first I'm just going to look weird (not to mention weak as a feather). Weight loss has slowed to an absolute crawl for me since I started getting a huge amount of daily protein 1.5 months ago, anyway - fat keeps coming off, little bit of muscle goes on, hovering at around 150lbs. Think I might not be eating enough, because with my energy deficit (I'm eating around 1700cals a day, and I think I need around 2500) it should be happening quicker than that... my body is probably storing most of what it can.

So I'm looking to start bulking in about 2 weeks time, and was just wondering if I could get some opinions on my planned diet (with energy/content estimates) and routine e.t.c.

STATS:
Weight: 148lbs
Height: 5'9"

BULKING DIET:

8:00AM:
2 x Wholegrain Muffins (300cals, 15gm protein, 45gm carbs, 5gm fat)
2 x Hardboiled Eggs (200cals, 15gm protein, 15gm fat)
1 x Apple (50cals, 10gm carbs)

Sometimes I throw in a bit of skinless turkey breast and a skim milk coffee, too.

10:00AM:
Not sure about here... maybe another bit of fruit and a big glass of 2% milk? Something around 300cals.

12:00PM:
1 x Grilled, Marinated Skinless Chicken Breast (300cals, 45gm protein, 8gm fat)
1 x Steamed Rice (300cals, 70gm carbs)

2:00PM:
Not sure about here either - thinking some raw almonds/peanuts, fruit, something to the order of 300cals.

5:00PM:
1 x Grilled, Marinated Skinless Chicken Breast (300cals, 45gm protein, 8gm fat)
1 x Grilled Corn Cob (300cals, 5gm protein, 55gm carbs, 5gm fat)

7:00PM (or after workout on training days):
1 x Green Salad
1 x 2% Milk Protein Shake (250cals, 30gm protein, 30gm carbs, 2gm fat)

Basically I'm aiming for around 2700cals a day, about 200 above what I think my current needs are with 3 full workouts a week (sometimes 2, sometimes I go rock climbing on Fridays, and being out on weekends makes finding the right food hard... it's variable). This will obviously need to be adjusted up and down a bit to find the sweet spot, but does that sound about right?

I do 10mins Hills Plus cardio on the bike as a warm up, and some speed interval jogging/running for 15mins at the end of a workout - inbetween I'm thinking I might try the Rippetoe program, as although (apologies in advance) my primary interest is developing a nice body shape, I need strength as a basis for that - at the very least. Plus squats are awesome. They give me a rush. Free weights in general seem enjoyable in comparison to machines.

I'm looking to do this for around 3 months, then switch back to fat stripping, then bulking, and so on and so forth. Any huge, glaring problems in my plan? Or hell, I'll settle for all the small ones.

Chichikov

buckfutter said:
First of all; fucking awesome thread, guys. Been extremely helpful in my getting as far as I've come in the last 5 months. Congrats to everyone else who's made progress, too!

Anyhow, after losing about 40 pounds, I'm now down to the point where I can see my abs again. Not really what I'd call lean yet, but I'm skinny as fuck and I think if I continue on through to my original goal of getting super lean without bulking some actual muscle first I'm just going to look weird (not to mention weak as a feather). Weight loss has slowed to an absolute crawl for me since I started getting a huge amount of daily protein 1.5 months ago, anyway - fat keeps coming off, little bit of muscle goes on, hovering at around 150lbs. Think I might not be eating enough, because with my energy deficit (I'm eating around 1700cals a day, and I think I need around 2500) it should be happening quicker than that... my body is probably storing most of what it can.

So I'm looking to start bulking in about 2 weeks time, and was just wondering if I could get some opinions on my planned diet (with energy/content estimates) and routine e.t.c.

STATS:
Weight: 148lbs
Height: 5'9"

BULKING DIET:

[snip]

Basically I'm aiming for around 2700cals a day, about 200 above what I think my current needs are with 3 full workouts a week (sometimes 2, sometimes I go rock climbing on Fridays, and being out on weekends makes finding the right food hard... it's variable). This will obviously need to be adjusted up and down a bit to find the sweet spot, but does that sound about right?

I do 10mins Hills Plus cardio on the bike as a warm up, and some speed interval jogging/running for 15mins at the end of a workout - inbetween I'm thinking I might try the Rippetoe program, as although (apologies in advance) my primary interest is developing a nice body shape, I need strength as a basis for that - at the very least. Plus squats are awesome. They give me a rush. Free weights in general seem enjoyable in comparison to machines.

I'm looking to do this for around 3 months, then switch back to fat stripping, then bulking, and so on and so forth. Any huge, glaring problems in my plan? Or hell, I'll settle for all the small ones.
Congrats on your progress.
Your diet looks really good to me, I would consider some changes (mind you, those are pretty minor and more a matter of personal taste than anything else) –
Try switching some fish in, fish is great and fish oil is important for anyone doing strength training.
Some more vegetable variety, maybe instead of the corn.
I don’t know when you usually train, but try to take your fruit before hitting the gym, the sugar will help you.

Do note that as you bulk up you’ll probably need to adjust your diet and add more calories.

As for you programming, I don’t really do Rippetoe so I’m far from an expert in it, but from what I read, it looks like a solid program. Anything that involves the big movements and linear progression should help you build a very nice body.
Also, you should not be ashamed about having aesthetic goals, we all train for different reasons (and I believe the vast majority of people care about aesthetics to certain degree). It’s important to be honest with yourself and set your training regime and diet accordingly.

buckfutter,
Your program looks solid. You may need to ramp up the calories a bit more in my opinion to make more significant gains, but at your weight, you should see an increase.

Rippetoe's program is awesome. Follow it to a T and you'll make gains.

You may notice that your rock climbing will suffer, at least momentarily, from your added mass, especially in your legs. Even though Rip's program made me get bigger/thicker everywhere, it was especially noticeable in my legs, particularly gluts, hams, and adductors (or so says my gf). Your back will probably grow a lot as well.

RSTEIN

fuckbutter,

If I were you I would add creatine to your breakfast + creatine before you workout.

My avatar tore your avatar in half, iirc.

Haha, I was waiting for you to say that :D

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
Mr. Snrub said:
buckfutter,
Your program looks solid. You may need to ramp up the calories a bit more in my opinion to make more significant gains, but at your weight, you should see an increase.

Rippetoe's program is awesome. Follow it to a T and you'll make gains.

You may notice that your rock climbing will suffer, at least momentarily, from your added mass, especially in your legs. Even though Rip's program made me get bigger/thicker everywhere, it was especially noticeable in my legs, particularly gluts, hams, and adductors (or so says my gf). Your back will probably grow a lot as well.

Hmm, this makes something more clear to me now. I was wondering why once I started doing actual real leg workouts (squats, deads, lunges, etc.) I lost some of my ability to do pull-ups. Previously I could do something like 10 pull-ups with my body weight, and now it's closer to 7 before I bail out. I figured the excess weight on my body was the culprit, I'm just saying it makes more sense now.

jacf29

Banned
Here's what I came up with. I'll just post a sample of my eating plan along with my workout plan. Let me know what you all think and feel free to use.

Workout

150 situps and 30 pushups 3 times a day (once in morning, afternoon, and evening).

1 hour on the elliptical every day.

10 minutes brief stretching every day.

Meal Plan

(just a sample from Monday)

Monday

Breakfast (~621)
Grape Nuts (190)
Grapefruit (1/2) (100)
English muffin with Cottage cheese (280)
Egg whites (3) (51)
Vitamins
1-2 glass water
Green tea

Snack 1 (~230)
Apple and Orange (130)
Granola (1/4 cup) (100)
1 glass water

Lunch (~350)
Tuna salad (1 tbps relish, 1 tbps low fat mayo) (3 cans) (320)
Vegetable (Green Pepper 30)
1 glass water

Snack 2 (~200)
Tomato and Cucumber (60)
Vegetable juice (30)
Pretzels (7) (110)
1 glass water

Dinner (~460)
2 pieces of fish (250)
Rice (1 cup) (170)
Leafy vegetables (2-4 cups) (4 leaves) (40)
1 glass water
Green tea

Edit: This is just a short term plan for me to go from 205 to 170 pounds in the 4-5 months before I leave for Japan. It might be a bit too hectic to do on a daily basis. Also, will eating the egg whites every day be bad for you?

Brendonia said:
Hmm, this makes something more clear to me now. I was wondering why once I started doing actual real leg workouts (squats, deads, lunges, etc.) I lost some of my ability to do pull-ups. Previously I could do something like 10 pull-ups with my body weight, and now it's closer to 7 before I bail out. I figured the excess weight on my body was the culprit, I'm just saying it makes more sense now.

Exactly. But just think...when you can do 10 at that bodyweight, you'll be that much stronger than before.

jacf29 said:
Here's what I came up with. I'll just post a sample of my eating plan along with my workout plan. Let me know what you all think and feel free to use.

Workout

150 situps and 30 pushups 3 times a day (once in morning, afternoon, and evening).

Meal Plan

(just a sample from Monday)

Edit: This is just a short term plan for me to go from 205 to 170 pounds in the 4-5 months before I leave for Japan. It might be a bit too hectic to do on a daily basis. Also, will eating the egg whites every day be bad for you?

Well, what are your goals? Just to lose weight? Again, like we tell everyone...lift weights. It will only help you reach your goal quick, you'll be stronger, and look more balanced. How tall are you?

Qwerty710710 said:
Question can I get the same benefits of a regular squat if I do a squat like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsr1Z9Ch0jU (keep in mind I don't even come close to squatting that much weight)?

Thats how I squat when I go to the gym.

Its fine, I do box squats as well, but notice these are HIGH box squats. You need to go lower than that on a consistent basis.

Box squats are also something I'd be wary about recommending to beginners. They CAN be dangerous due to spinal loading/compression if done incorrectly. It's better to learn how to squat first, then add in box squats as an assistance exercise. I use them to help pinpoint my hip drive.

jacf29

Banned
Mr. Snrub said:
Well, what are your goals? Just to lose weight? Again, like we tell everyone...lift weights. It will only help you reach your goal quick, you'll be stronger, and look more balanced. How tall are you?

My goal is to just lose weight. I don't care about being stronger. Looking more balanced would be nice, but unnecessary to me. I just need to look good for my move to Japan. I'm not exactly fat right now but not skinny and I'm 5'11".

lil smoke

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
It isn't like I think I can bench press 300 since I can do that much weight on the hammer. :lol
Actually I'd bet you can bench 300 lbs, if you can put up 400 on the hammer. Last time I tried to max out I put up over 300. Mind you, I weigh about 150 lbs.

yacobod

Banned
jacf29 said:

Workout

looks good, should be ripped like brad pitt in fight club by the end of summer

JCX

I'm thinking about starting to work out again, but I don't know if I should try to lose weight first, then start lifting or to do both at the start.

JCX9 said:
I'm thinking about starting to work out again, but I don't know if I should try to lose weight first, then start lifting or to do both at the start.

Do both. Lifting is only going to HELP you lose weight. Same goes for you, jacf29.

jacf29

Banned
Mr. Snrub said:
Do both. Lifting is only going to HELP you lose weight. Same goes for you, jacf29.

I understand. I just won't be doing any lifting in Japan, so I might as well not start something I'm going to stop in a few months. Especially when any muscle gained will eventually turn to fat when I stop lifting.

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
jacf29 said:
I understand. I just won't be doing any lifting in Japan, so I might as well not start something I'm going to stop in a few months. Especially when any muscle gained will eventually turn to fat when I stop lifting.

Your body will eat the muscle before fat, and creating muscle now will make it easier to put it back on later. If you continue with your diet and don't have caloric excess your muscle won't "turn into fat." To be honest, it just sounds like you don't feel like putting out the effort to lift, just say that if it's true.

RSTEIN

jacf29 said:

Why won't you do any lifting in Japan? Just pick up a few Japanese girls and curl them. They're like, what, 50lbs max?

jacf29 said:

I understand how you're thinking, but it really doesn't make any sense.

1. Muscle does not turn into fat. Muscle atrophies/goes away, but it is impossible for it to turn into fat. Fat can be added or subtracted but not converted.

2. If you want to burn the most amount of fat/calories in the least amount of time, you will add weight training to your program.

3. After you stop lifting, your new muscle will continue to burn calories all day, even while at rest. Therefore, helping keep fat off.

jacf29

Banned
Brendonia said:
Your body will eat the muscle before fat, and creating muscle now will make it easier to put it back on later. If you continue with your diet and don't have caloric excess your muscle won't "turn into fat." To be honest, it just sounds like you don't feel like putting out the effort to lift, just say that if it's true.

It's hard enough working 40 hours a week, the 1 hour on cardio, the situps/pushups, 10 minutes stretching, and the 5 healthy meals a day. 5 days a week I am working from 4pm to midnight at my job. I usually end up asleep by 1am, which means I wake up at 9am to get 8 hours of sleep. That gives me about 7 hours to fit in 4 of my meals, working out, and studying Japanese.

If I didn't have the meals every 2 hours I could lift along with my workout fine (the gym is only a 10 minute car ride). But I can't stay at the gym longer than roughly an hour or so since then I interfere with my eating schedule.

Plus I plan on switching my eating to 3 times a day when I go to Japan. I also suspect the food I eat (example: ramen) will have more fat content, although sushi and bento boxes are usually fine in that regard.

I really want to lose as much weight as possible in these next 3-6 months before I move to Japan, and I have the drive to do so, but I just fear that adding lifting will be impossible with my schedule. If you see any way to fit it in, let me know.

jacf29

Banned
Mr. Snrub said:
3. After you stop lifting, your new muscle will continue to burn calories all day, even while at rest. Therefore, helping keep fat off.

Couldn't the same be said for cardio, as it consequently raises one's metabolism?

Chichikov

Qwerty710710 said:
Question can I get the same benefits of a regular squat if I do a squat like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsr1Z9Ch0jU (keep in mind I don't even come close to squatting that much weight)?

Why don't you do regular squats?
As already stated, box squats can be problematic, and while "proper" box squats can be useful, quite honestly, I don't see the point of doing them like in this video.

Futureman said:
Anyone else exercise high?

I find it more enjoyable/easier to push myself.
If I was an asshole I would've said that I'm guessing that you've never worked out or got high in your life.
Wait, I am an asshole.
So I just did.

jacf29 said:
Couldn't the same be said for cardio, as it consequently raises one's metabolism?

Yes...but not to the same degree or in the same way.

I have taken classes, worked two jobs, and still found time to gain weight and weight train. The 1 hour of cardio doesn't seem very necessary--HIIT would be better for you. LSD (long slow distance) is really not that efficient of a way to lose way, comparitively.

jacf29

Banned
yacobod said:
1 hour of cardio seems like overkill

i do 15-20 min sessions tops after i lift

I could do an intensive 20 minutes on the elliptical and burn about 300 calories. If I choose to do that and 40 minutes of lifting, what lifting routine do you recommend that doesn't necessarily focus on muscle gain?

jacf29

Banned
Mr. Snrub said:
Yes...but not to the same degree or in the same way.

I have taken classes, worked two jobs, and still found time to gain weight and weight train. The 1 hour of cardio doesn't seem very necessary--HIIT would be better for you. LSD (long slow distance) is really not that efficient of a way to lose way, comparitively.

What is HIIT? Like I said, time isn't an issue, it's just working out while eating every 2 hours.

jacf29 said:
I could do an intensive 20 minutes on the elliptical and burn about 300 calories. If I choose to do that and 40 minutes of lifting, what lifting routine do you recommend that doesn't necessarily focus on muscle gain?

Are you afraid of getting hyuge? See the previous page.

Honestly, in a few months time, you're not gonna get super jacked. There's nothing wrong with a routine that focuses on muscle and strength gain.

satori

jacf29 said:
It's hard enough working 40 hours a week, the 1 hour on cardio, the situps/pushups, 10 minutes stretching, and the 5 healthy meals a day. 5 days a week I am working from 4pm to midnight at my job. I usually end up asleep by 1am, which means I wake up at 9am to get 8 hours of sleep. That gives me about 7 hours to fit in 4 of my meals, working out, and studying Japanese.

If I didn't have the meals every 2 hours I could lift along with my workout fine (the gym is only a 10 minute car ride). But I can't stay at the gym longer than roughly an hour or so since then I interfere with my eating schedule.

Plus I plan on switching my eating to 3 times a day when I go to Japan. I also suspect the food I eat (example: ramen) will have more fat content, although sushi and bento boxes are usually fine in that regard.

I really want to lose as much weight as possible in these next 3-6 months before I move to Japan, and I have the drive to do so, but I just fear that adding lifting will be impossible with my schedule. If you see any way to fit it in, let me know.

I too work at the least 40 hours, often its 60 hours a week. If you are just starting in weight training, you will only need to be in the gym 40 min max. Also if time is of concern, replace that 60 min cardio with HIIT training. 14 min of your time and will gain you more of a work out then regular cardio.

I lost 30ish pound with a change of diet, weight lifting, and hiit training in about 4 months. My body went through a complete tranformation. Remember if you are weight training throw that scale away. It is very misleading. Take measurements instead. I had to buy all new pants after 4 months ><.

Plus you mention you do push up and crunches every day. There is a few things wrong with this IMO. For one, you are not giving your muscle any rest, how can it grow? Plus if all you been doing is using body weight to train (aka push up and crunches) you will make zero gains. One have to push the muscle with more weights/resistance to make any positive gains from my experience.

Seriously, head to the gym, try Mark Ripp's program, do hiit running, and you will see intense gains very fast. And when you head to Japan, there is no reason to stop training as well. If you do not have access to a gym. There are plenty of ways to train your body. It is not like your body will turn into a fat blob if you stop lifting weights for a month. Fat comes from the crap food you eat. If you stop lifting weights and eat alot of carbs/sugar. Sure you will get fat. But if you eat right regardless of where you are, you will be fine. Plus doing Hiit training is free and can be done anywhere.

*p.s I use to live in Japan for 8 month. Best time of my life. Have fun, and there are gym all over Japan from last time I was there :)

Qwerty710710 said:

Mr Snrub mentioned them being HIGH. Well besides that they aren't even real box squats. He is just going low enough that he is touching the bench. He is basically just using the bench as a marker for how low to go. There is more to a box squat than that.

This is a real box squat, executed by All Blacks prop Carl Hayman. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKBMBTU57A0 Go to about the 4 minute mark to see them.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Anyone eat Kashi Cereal? Just bought the High Protien High Fiber one (called GoLean).

Code:
Nutrition Facts:  
Serving Size: 1 cup (52g/1.8 oz)  
Servings Per Container: About 8  

Amount/Serving  %Daily Value**  
Calories 140  
Calories from Fat 10 

Total Fat 1g  2%  
Saturated Fat 0g  0%  
Trans Fat 0g  0%  
Cholesterol 0mg  0%  
Sodium 85mg  4%  
Potassium 480mg  14%  
Total Carbohydrate 30g  10%  
Dietary Fiber 10g  40%  
Soluble Fiber 1g  
Insoluble Fiber 9g  
Sugars 6g  
Protein 13g  20%  

Vitamin A  0%  
Vitamin C  0%  
Calcium  6%  
Iron  10%  
Phosphorus  20%

jacf29

Banned
satori said:
I too work at the least 40 hours, often its 60 hours a week. If you are just starting in weight training, you will only need to be in the gym 40 min max. Also if time is of concern, replace that 60 min cardio with HIIT training. 14 min of your time and will gain you more of a work out then regular cardio.

I lost 30ish pound with a change of diet, weight lifting, and hiit training in about 4 months. My body went through a complete tranformation. Remember if you are weight training throw that scale away. It is very misleading. Take measurements instead. I had to buy all new pants after 4 months ><.

Plus you mention you do push up and crunches every day. There is a few things wrong with this IMO. For one, you are not giving your muscle any rest, how can it grow? Plus if all you been doing is using body weight to train (aka push up and crunches) you will make zero gains. One have to push the muscle with more weights/resistance to make any positive gains from my experience.

Seriously, head to the gym, try Mark Ripp's program, do hiit running, and you will see intense gains very fast. And when you head to Japan, there is no reason to stop training as well. If you do not have access to a gym. There are plenty of ways to train your body. It is not like your body will turn into a fat blob if you stop lifting weights for a month. Fat comes from the crap food you eat. If you stop lifting weights and eat alot of carbs/sugar. Sure you will get fat. But if you eat right regardless of where you are, you will be fine. Plus doing Hiit training is free and can be done anywhere.

*p.s I use to live in Japan for 8 month. Best time of my life. Have fun, and there are gym all over Japan from last time I was there :)

I don't want to waste money going to a gym in Japan. I'll be on a limited budget already as it is (240k yen/month). And I'm not sure why, but I hate lifting weights. I'd be willing to do it for a period of a few months (up to 6 months), but not any longer. I have always felt good back when I was thin and not built, so why get built up now?

lil smoke

Banned
Futureman said:
Anyone else exercise high?

I find it more enjoyable/easier to push myself.
:lol high off of what? I have heard of people on coke lifting during a rush. That shit can kill you dude. Lifting is already a natural high.

Slo

Mr. Snrub said:
Are you afraid of getting hyuge? See the previous page.

Honestly, in a few months time, you're not gonna get super jacked. There's nothing wrong with a routine that focuses on muscle and strength gain.

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom