• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRB1983

Banned
2-0 Gooool
VILLA!!!!!
:D :D :D - Great Goal, I can't undestand why barça has signed Ibra and not Villa.

3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PIQUE!!!.

4-0 ^^ ^^ ^^
SILVA!!!.
jujujuju xD

5-0
VILLLLLLLLAAAAA!!!.

wow, Portugal's outlook is bleak..

Blablurn said:
Andi Möller Schwalbengott :lol

2db2kk5.gif

rvy

Banned
fp5v84.jpg

"Oh, hey, ya'll, whatsho doing? What, me? Don't mind me, I'm just captaining my Country and keep bringing them shame with my bitch-boy ways. Not only that, but I also play with a shitload of Brazillians for the Portuguese squad. Get that? Brazillians playing for the Portuguese squad. It's a brave new World, man."

Motherfuckers... I hate them all.

Shikashi said:
"Oh, hey, ya'll, whatsho doing? What, me? Don't mind me, I'm just captaining my Country and keep bringing them shame with my bitch-boy ways. Not only that, but I also play with a shitload of Brazillians for the Portuguese squad. Get that? Brazillians playing for the Portuguese squad. It's a brave new World, man."

Motherfuckers... I hate them all.

:lol

2ezioh5.jpg

Bye bye Portugal. We wont miss you in Africa.

RBH

This USA/El Salvador game on ESPN Classic has been pretty entertaining so far.

Crazy legs celebration. :lol

Fio

First half, Argentina 0 - 2 Brazil. :D

UEFA should invite Brazil to be a associate, at least Argentina used to put up a good fight, now they're officially our bitch. It's not fun anymore. :lol :lol

clemenx

Banned
Any Chileans here? I'm up for some trash talk.

Wooo I'm really pesimistic, If we win I might jump out the window. OMG OMG so nervous.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
What is this 'futbol' thing you guys talk about ?
;___________;

clemenx

Banned
Lol, fuck this piece of shit team, we're never gonna do anything with a team of 8 defenders. Pussies, gotta attack.

diddlyD

Banned
crap i missed most of the usa-el salvador game. wish we would have won a little more dominantly, but a win's a win. now i'll watch colorado vs toronto for the hell of it.

clemenx

Banned
FDA`SIOHBDWHFUODAFIDHJUFIDAHINOIFDAHFUODAFUOAIF

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO VENEZUELA. OMG OMG OMG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Fio

Fuck yes. We're already qualified for the World Cup! But not only that, we sent Argentina to the fucking hell. Good luck beating Paraguay in Asunción. :lol

Now it's time to troll some Argentinians forums. :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fio said:
Fuck yes. We're already qualified for the World Cup! But not only that, we sent Argentina to the fucking hell. Good luck beating Paraguay in Asunción. :lol

Now it's time to troll some Argentinians forums. :lol
T____T

Fio said:
The only thing audible in the stadium are the chants of some 500 Brazilians. :lol

Nah, it's probably the placement of the mic of your tv channel.

Anyway, same arg-bra match of late. Brazil does nothing, but wins pretty much by being there and having crazy effectivity One shot = 1 goal and the match is over. They don't even have to try. Sad but true.

lachesis said:
Bye Bye, Maradona. LOL.

Now, bring back Riquelme, Cambiasso plus add Higuain.

Riquelme must be laughing his ass off. Cambiasso is horrible. Higuain maybe.

Fersis

Allan Holdsworth said:
Riquelme must be laughing his ass off. Cambiasso is horrible. Higuain maybe.
Riquelme its a 'pecho frio'.

Fio

Allan Holdsworth said:
Anyway, same arg-bra match of late. Brazil does nothing, but wins pretty much by being there and having crazy effectivity One shot = 1 goal and the match is over. They don't even have to try. Sad but true.

Last four games between Brazil and Argentina:

• Argentina 1 - 3 Brazil
    Brazil 3 - 0 Argentina
    Brazil 3 - 0 Argentina
    Brazil 4 - 1 Argentina

That's a lot for a team that does nothing.

The truth is that in the last years you've been lining up some absolutely trash defensive players. (Sebá, wtf?) While we've been lining up some fantastic offensive players, that's not a good combination, at least for you Argentinians. :lol

Costa Rica 0 - 3 Mexico at San Jose. Pretty solid game, well played, with a favorable result that raises hopes towards the final part of the qualifiers.

v4gr4nt

clemenx said:
Any Chileans here? I'm up for some trash talk.

Wooo I'm really pesimistic, If we win I might jump out the window. OMG OMG so nervous.

yep, me. We had them. If it weren't because of the rain, I'm sure we would have win.
Y el arbitro de mierda que no cobró el penal al final de partido &$%("!@ !!

Anyways, It is still in our hands. Now, against Brazil.....:S

Edit: :lol :lol :lol :lol ^999999@ Maradona

rvy

Banned
Milk Lizard said:
Bye bye Portugal. We wont miss you in Africa.
I'm hopeful we won't show up. I don't need to be humliated by this team in a World stage. First it was Scolari and shitty football, also got rid of Baia, João Pinto (LOL, OMG, do most people even realize how ridiculous this is?) and Conceição and brought Deco and Pepe into the National Squad. Now it's Queiróz with more shitty football and another Brazillian in the squad, I don't need this shit.

63+-+2000+A.jpg

What happened to this? Eh? Moterfuckers... fucking idiots.

clemenx

Banned
Lol, Argentina it would be pretty funny if they missed the World Cup, no chance of that though. I think.

Time to smash some Peruvians.

Did anyone actually think Maradona's time with the argentinian team would end in success? I've always suspected that the dude is borderline retarded.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Argentina could miss the WC... if Diego keeps 'coaching' the team. He has no fucking clue. The midfield is seriously shit and the defense is so bad.

Why is Heinze in our starting lineup, after that match against Brazil... unbelievable, no words.

clemenx

Banned
Meh, at this point there's no fucking way they finish 6th on CONMEBOL qualifiers, and as bad as they're playing I will eat my hat if they lose against the 4th place CONCACAF team.

Fersis

Congratulations to Paraguay GAF.
Well played latin brothers.
The positive thing is that 'we' cant play worse than this.

Error said:
Argentina could miss the WC... if Diego keeps 'coaching' the team. He has no fucking clue. The midfield is seriously shit and the defense is so bad.

Why is Heinze in our starting lineup, after that match against Brazil... unbelievable, no words.
Heinze didnt play on his natural 'role' against Brazil.
Maradona likes to change players position and roles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom