• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Sweet golo by Falcao from today's match
snkvep.jpg

That's a beauty.

Unfortunately for me, the only game - rather half of a game - I was able to watch in full was Man Citeh's demolition of Burnley. With abject display's like that, perhaps West Ham can survive this season.

Chriswok said:
We're just used to the cheating scouse doing the dirty and getting away with it, since he's been doing it for so long now. Its like he goes

"Oh we're 0-0 and only a minute left, better fall over and score a freekick."

It's not just Gerrard, it's Rooney, Walcott, Joe Cole, Lampard, or any other forward player who happens to be England's next torchbearer at the World Cup.

Wessiej

Jesus, Ajax had the ''hardest'' game of the season, against the number 15. Scored after 94 minutes...to much crazy shit in that game, the keeper got a injury, then the keeper that came in got a red card, so in the end a midfielder was the keeper...

Still in the race for the championship I guess:lol

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im glad barca won. yes!!!
Nice fuckin goals by Messi. Hopefully he can score the same or more vs madrid this coming weekend.

Hootie

I hopped on the Messi bandwagon so fast today that I'm surprised Al Davis hasn't started scouting me.

Doesn't mean I like Barcelona though. Just Messi.

rvy

Banned
e8n3vl.gif

It's hard to beat 16 men. 2 goals that shouldn't exist. 2 penalties forgiven in the first leg. What else are these cunts going to allow in the next 45 mins?

Reno7728

rvy said:
No gifs of the first goal? Too bad. Throw one of Gerrard diving and getting you a goal into the mix too, if you can.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_kuytheader.gif

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_kuytheader2.gif

;)

Perfectly fair goal, kuyt scores the header, Linesman flags for offside for no reason, ref decides with the extra official not contact was made before Kuyt and the goal stands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom