• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowak

Banned
Congrats to London's 4th team for winning the title.

More importantly The Great Totti has kept Roma in with a shot at the title. Roma win and an Inter draw/defeat will give Totti the title.

rvy

Banned
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

faridmon

Kowak said:
Congrats to London's 4th team for winning the title.

More importantly The Great Totti has kept Roma in with a shot at the title. Roma win and an Inter draw/defeat will give Totti the title.
wat
Verano said:
Everton Ladies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bayern>>>>>>>Portuguese league
fixed.

Oh well, it was still a good season United. Especially considering at one time we had only one actual defender in the team.

And it wasn't trophy less.

And proprs to Ancelotti. I wonder what Chelsea's moves in the Summer market will be though.

Can't wait for next season to begin.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
Who gives a crap about benfica.

Its a team you hear about every 5 years and in-between oPorto kicks ass and takes names in and out of Portugal. That deserves respect.

Also heard about some fucked up referee decisions banning key players from direct title opponents over meaningless tunnel incidents for 3 months and shit. And they all happened in benfica matches. Crazy.

Portuguese league -> No credibility.

rvy

Banned
spyshagg said:
Who gives a crap about benfica.

Its a team you hear about every 5 years and in-between oPorto kicks ass and takes names in and out of Portugal. That deserves respect.

Also heard about some fucked up referee decisions banning key players from direct title opponents over meaningless tunnel incidents for 3 months and shit. And they all happened in benfica matches. Crazy.

Portuguese league -> No credibility.
Over 100 goals. Bitch all you want, buddy.

Also, you want to talk about crazy? Go listen to the phone call recordings of Porto's president choosing referees all over YouTube. Now that's crazy. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

spyshagg

rvy said:
Over 100 goals. Bitch all you want, buddy.

Also, you want to talk about crazy? Go listen to the phone call recordings of Porto's president choosing referees all over YouTube. Now that's crazy. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

dude, like I said, Portuguese league = no credibility!

What I meant to say was: At least oPorto everybody knows about. The league may be shit, but they are feared by every team because they prove they are good on champs league.

benfica who? I had to look it up I did not even remember that team.

rvy

Banned
spyshagg said:
dude, like I said, Portuguese league = no credibility!

What I meant to say was: At least oPorto everybody knows about. The league may be shit, but they are feared by every team because they prove they are good on champs league.

benfica who? I had to look it up I did not even remember that team.
Sucks to be you then. :lol

spyshagg

rvy said:
Sucks to be you then. :lol

well, shit. It does. But not because of some obscure portuguese team. But hey, I looked benfica on google and apparently your team is famous in Africa and Matorras your best player.

CONGRATS [[]]

feel

Congrats benfiquistas, some shady stuff happened during the season, but you guys played really well so you still deserve it.

rvy

Banned
Letters said:
Congrats benfiquistas, some shady stuff happened during the season, but you guys played really well so you still deserve it.
Get a better coach and stop buying crappy players from South America. Not kidding. Not being an asshole.

Then again, don't...

NoRéN

rvy said:
Get a better coach and stop buying crappy players from South America. Not kidding. Not being an asshole.
Then again, don't...
:lol
You're one of those that loves to say, "No offense but..."

rvy

Banned
NoRéN said:
:lol
You're one of those that loves to say, "No offense but..."
No, seriously. He knows what I'm talking about. They lost 2/3 key players last season and bought players that gave them no guarantees of being able to fill those shoes.

Ikkarus

Poor Fulham. They gave it their all and slipped on the last hurdle.

Forlan was the key difference but kudos to Athletico on becoming Europa League champions.

Cant0na

Banned
bad luck fulham, wish they couldve done it. cant wait for this terrible season to end

atleast Forlan got a trophy while making the scousers cry (again). well done diego

feel

rvy said:

Then again, don't...
:lol whoa.. easy there champ, I was actually referring to Braga being fucked by how the refs helped Benfica throughout the season.

And LOL at what you had to say about Porto.. whatever, enjoy your title and very good luck keeping up next season.

VVV alright...

rvy

Banned
Letters said:
:lol whoa.. easy there champ, I was actually referring to Braga being fucked by how the refs helped Benfica throughout the season.

And LOL at what you had to say about Porto.. whatever, enjoy your title and very good luck keeping up next season.
Jogos em que o Benfica acabou em superioridade numérica: 11
Jogos em que o Benfica acabou em inferioridade numérica: 1
Golos do Benfica de penalti: 6

Jogos em que o Braga acabou em superioridade numérica: 8
Jogos em que o Braga acabou em inferioridade numérica: 1
Golos do Braga de penalti: 4

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Letters said:

You mean just like with Porto the past seasons ? Pinto Da Costa is more shady than italian mafia.

Hilarious Porto fan, no shame. Remember O apito dourado ? :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Has anyone taken up the mantle of putting together the World Cup thread? I heard Wes name mentioned once or twice, if not im more than happy to create a suitable OP and thread to go up within the next few weeks, up in time for the last few practice matches and final squad of 23 announcement

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill give it a week to see if anyone else has laid claim to creating the World Cup thread and then im going to start prepping:D got a few awesome ideas for a grand OP

The GRANDEST

Messi

Big weekend for spanish football this weekend. Hopefully barca can put the final nail in madrids coffin. Would be horrified to see barca trip on the finish line. But all in all both teams have had pretty amazing seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom