• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official FootballSoccerFútbol Thread 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Messi said:
From the barca twitter account:

President Laporta confirms that "negotiations for Villa have begun".

If that deal requires us to sell bojan then, DO NOT WANT. That will come back to bite us in the ass in years to come, he is like a young messi. Maybe loaning him out so he can get some more first team football.
well, they can always get him back the way they are luring Fabregas back. But, wouldn't it make more sense to fund the transfer with the sales of Ibra and Henry? With henry alone, they are looking at hefty compensation considering that he still has time on his contract.

Google

Plasma said:
Looks like Cesc is leaving ):

Fuck you Barcelona, have no class when it comes to transfers.

Why?

They seem to be (publicly) acting perfectly.

"We'd like Cesc, please let us have him Arsenal"

Google

Shiv47 said:
Valencia are something like €550 million in debt, so they need a bit more before they're safe.

Arent they now under the control of the (local) government?

They're fine.

This move is more to bring transfer funds in.

LRB1983

Banned
Shiv47 said:
Valencia are something like €550 million in debt, so they need a bit more before they're safe.

Yes, They're going to sell Silva to Madrid.
Valencia's next year will be very hard without Villa and Silva...

Brinbe

LOLeArse... but really, that's awful for them. Barca, on the other hand, have already won transfer season and it's only May. :lol

Google

Brinbe said:
LOLeArse... but really, that's awful for them. Barca, on the other hand, have already won transfer season and it's only May. :lol

and if they sell Ibra to Man City for 40 million, they'll have won even more!

NoRéN

Plasma said:

Someone sounds like a gunner. :D

How are they being without class?

Google said:
Why?

They seem to be (publicly) acting perfectly.

"We'd like Cesc, please let us have him Arsenal"
. You must have been thinking of Man United.

LRB1983

Banned
Plasma said:

Arsenal stole us (Barça) Cesc when he was 16. This wasn't very classy....
They're just turning home.
dKR5I.gif

TpngV.gif

Google

LRB1983 said:
Arsenal stole us (Barça) Cesc when he was 16. This wasn't very classy....

By stole, you mean, offered him a contract, and played him in their first team?

Something Barca didn't do...

Cant0na

Banned
fabregas is shit, overrated player in a shit team like arsenal made him look decent. he always got dominated against chelsea, uniteds midfield.

he'll be warming the bench for xavi and iniesta anyways. guardiola is terrible at making transfers, giving away eto and 30+ million for ibrahimovic is a prime example of that

Google

Cant0na said:
fabregas is shit, overrated player in a shit team like arsenal made him look decent. he always got dominated against chelsea, uniteds midfield.

he'll be warming the bench for xavi and iniesta anyways. guardiola is terrible at making transfers, giving away eto and 30+ million for ibrahimovic is a prime example of that

This is a joke post, right?

Cant0na

Banned
Google said:
This is a joke post, right?

which part?

- shit team arsenal
- got dominated against chelsea, united
- he'll be warming the bench for xavi and iniesta
- giving away eto and 30+ million for ibrahimovic
- fabregas is shit

they're all facts pretty much

Google

Cant0na said:
which part?

- shit team arsenal
- got dominated against chelsea, united
- he'll be warming the bench for xavi and iniesta
- giving away eto and 30+ million for ibrahimovic
- fabregas is shit

they're all facts pretty much

They're all facts?

You mean that compiled bundle of bullshit that you've posted is something you believe to be fact?

You're almost as funny as Darren Fletcher.

Google said:
They're all facts?

You mean that compiled bundle of bullshit that you've posted is something you believe to be fact?

You're almost as funny as Darren Fletcher.

Agree with this guy. Cesc is an extreme talent.

Cant0na can go fuck his silly little ass.

Google

fivehorizons said:
Who needs facts and explanation when you masturbate to Sir Alex's alcoholic nose pics.

I'm honestly interested in why someone would think this.

Fabregas had a fantastic season this year.

He was second only to Lampard in assists (and would have been first, had he been behind Drogba) and created the most goal scoring opportunities in the whole league (officially).

So yeah, super interested.

Cant0na

Banned
Google said:
What exactly do you mean by this?

Explain.

explain which one? the 3-1 champions league spanking? the 2-1 at old trafford? the 3-1 demolition at the library in last january?

every single match fletcher ran the midfield. where was fabregas? if arsenal had a player like fletcher you wouldnt be getting slapped by spurs and wigan on a weekly basis.

Google

Cant0na said:
explain which one? the 3-1 champions league spanking? the 2-1 at old trafford? the 3-1 demolition at the library in last january?

every single match fletcher ran the midfield. where was fabregas? if arsenal had a player like fletcher you wouldnt be getting slapped by spurs and wigan on weekly basis

You?

My team fucking spanked you this season at Old Trafford...where the fuck was Fletcher then?

confuziz

Banned
Cant0na said:

every single match fletcher ran the midfield. where was fabregas? if arsenal had a player like fletcher you wouldnt be getting slapped by spurs and wigan on a weekly basis.

Please. Like that grandpa made any difference. Well that actually counts for almost the whole team..

Cant0na

Banned
Google said:
You?

My team fucking spanked you this season at Old Trafford...where the fuck was Fletcher then?
i dont know who you support thought you were a goon

didnt know you supported burnley. fletcher was probably injured or shining his champions league, premiere league, fa cup, world club cup and carling cup medals

Cant0na

Banned
Google said:
You're the worst scum fan I've ever seen.

AHAHAHAHA and youre making fun of united? where are you now? the 5th division? the 6th? its even funnier since that match was the highlight for leeds fans in the last 6/7 years. hurry up and comeback up, i miss the 6 points every seasons

dont worry, if players like Darren Fletcher need someone to polish his boots, he'll call leeds.

WJD

Google said:
You?

I don't believe Fletcher played then to be fair. Was a team of reserves + Rooney and Berbatov was it not? Then again, this was 4 months ago...

Google

Cant0na said:
AHAHAHAHA and youre making fun of united? where are you now? the 5th division? the 6th? hurry up and comeback up, i miss the 6 points every seasons

dont worry, if players like Darren Fletcher need someone to polish his boots, he'll call leeds

We beat you, at your stadium, in front of all your mates from Essex, and should have been three or four goals up by half time.

Google

WJD said:
I don't believe Fletcher played then to be fair. Was a team of reserves + Rooney and Berbatov was it not? Then again, this was 4 months ago...

By reserves, you mean:

Kuszczak,
Neville,
Vidic,
Jonathan Evans,
Fabio Da Silva,
Welbeck,
Gibson,
Anderson,
Obertan,
Berbatov,
Rooney.

and then Owen and Giggs at around the 70 minute mark?

Granted, that's not the team that would start the Champions League final, but I count eight full internationals in that starting line up.

WJD

Google said:
By reserves, you mean:

Kuszczak,
Neville,
Vidic,
Jonathan Evans,
Fabio Da Silva,
Welbeck,
Gibson,
Anderson,
Obertan,
Berbatov,
Rooney.

and then Owen and Giggs at around the 70 minute mark?

Granted, that's not the team that would start the Champions League final, but I count eight full internationals in that starting line up.
Still, it answers the question of "where the fuck Fletcher was."

Cant0na

Banned
Google said:
We beat you, at your stadium, in front of all your mates from Essex, and should have been three or four goals up by half time.

and then you couldnt win for the rest of your season and barely edged out milwall :lol :lol :lol

united would continue their domination of elland road but im not even sure you guys still own the stadium or not. did you have to sell it yet?

Google said:
By reserves, you mean:

Kuszczak,
Fabio Da Silva,
Welbeck,
Gibson,
Anderson,
Obertan,
really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom