• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4q3n6t.jpg

From BBC F1 presenters twitter. Someone wrote a great caption:

Kid: "Felipe, I need an autograph. Can you confirm you understand this message"

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
According to BBC Twitter, Williams have already modified their cars for the Monza floor load tests.

No rain yet so far, Lotus predicting a dry race.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Also, that backwards camera on Button's nose is great. What happend with RBR one? They had it on Vettel's car in FP...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Shorts showers are expected today, Spa is in the middle of the hills, which are known for frequent rain showers in this time of year.

Main rain front will miss the circut for around 20 kilometers, according to radar images.

navanman

Short showers like in qualifying yesterday will suit McLaren as they were easily fastest in the damp conditions when on slicks.

navanman

Clear skies, looks like it will be dry for first part of the race.
Some say rain for 3-3.30pm local time.

navanman

:lol :lol Coulthard getting lost for words when mentioning Button's smoking hot girlfriend.

BBC saying no rain till until at least 1.30pm

navanman

Renault expect rain in 8 minutes lasting for 5 minutes. Heavy rain too.

Who will risk it and stay out on dry tyres.

Shaneus

That's it, I'm going to bed. Shit start by Webber, Vettel will now finish ahead of him for sure :(

Edit: Actually, wait. Vettel 4th, Webber 5th. I want to see some infighting :lol

navanman

Alonso gambled on inters and is now screwed maybe.
The dry tires are cold though, going to be difficult.

olore

Beautiful 360 by Senna. Also, more action during the opening five laps than during some other entire Grand Prixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom