• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

iSimon said:
Yep.

There couldn't possibly be anything else that could go wrong for Hamilton, gotta' feel for the guy.
Damn it, I keep him on race manager since I figure he must have some luck soon, and for the last 3 races he's been jinxed! :lol

Edit: I just found I can still make changes, go Kubica!!!!:D

Chris R

So SPEED won't be showing qualifying live in prime time :lol Instead we get tape delayed ARCA which is like tier 4 stock car racing :lol :lol :lol

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, take 2 everyone.

It's a shame it rained a little too hard because a wet track would have made for an awesome qualifying session. Ah well, time to hunker down for some Red Bull domination.

Chris R

Seriously, SPEED was doing pretty well (well other than delaying Qualifying by 15 mins every week for some reason) but this is just shitty. Want more people staying up to watch your race later on in the night and maybe just maybe getting into F1 for the long term? SHOW SOME STUFF DURING PRIME TIME.

I'm on the west coast, if it wasn't for the Japanese GP 4 or 5 years ago I wouldn't be watching F1 now. I was just up and saw something on a new channel and it was life so I figured why not and became a fan. Same thing with Aussie Rules football. This is a big mistake IMO, and I'm I'll be going onto their forums after this to let them know that.

Stop It

Well, of course the new teams are all out (Darn Lotus beating Virgin handily there), but Buemi joins the people leaving before Q2.

The mid tier teams like Torro Rosso, Force India and Sauber appear to be struggling a bit. Williams seem to be doing pretty well and Kubica should expect to hit Q3, although he wasn't too hot there.

At the front? The question will be which RBR car gets pole, and how far back the McLarens will be. Button must be cursing the weather at the moment.

Shaneus

Massa out! Ouch for Ferrari, that's gotta hurt.

PS. Being able to watch F1 during the day is a beautiful luxury for us Australians :lol

Stop It

Shaneus said:
Ugh, Webber again So. Fucking. Close. Dirty side of the track too... hopefully he doesn't fuck up another start :lol
I'm sure he'll be fine.

Webber in the box seat really, 2nd with a large lead over Hamilton and Alonso who are closer in the WC than Vettel and Button. Button should be happy with a net 5th, he just needs to keep up at the start and then hit the track hard when the other pits.

This will be an interesting race. 1 man, totally against the grain, and a potential wrecking ball against an otherwise RBR domination. I can't wait.

Hyphen

Bloody hell, when it rains, it pours for Hamilton - I really don't want to wake up in a few hours and see that he's had yet another grid penalty.

Sloane

Banned
Button might have a great strategy if it doesn't rain early and there is no safety car.

Also, I wonder what Kubica could do in a really good car.

I have only ever gotten the "1st driver that drops out of the race" question correct once and that was in the days of HRT being a sure bet.

Until tonight. Thanks di Grassi.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
It's too early in the morning!

Carnage at the start, 4 cars out already. Hamilton up to 6th behind Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom