• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoon!

rhfb said:
He is done, car is shown as STOP. Need a replay though to see what happened.
ffs! will he ever get to finish a fucking race without something imploding.

holy shit at barri's crash! time to send out the sls again

Lince

Banned
how the fuck is Schumacher behind Alonso? for sure Alonso must have destroyed his tires already, last 15 laps will be a nightmare for him.

S. L.

rhfb said:
He is done, car is shown as STOP. Need a replay though to see what happened.
i assume some sort of failure. he pitted way to early for being on the hard tires and right after the pit he was reported as out

Rubens is going to get his arse fined to shit for that steering wheel episode.

(For anyone that missed it, after he came to halt he angrily through his steering wheel onto the track right in front of an HRT, which then collected it.

Goldrusher

Out of the race so far:

both Williams (Hulkenberg & Barrichello)
both Saubers (Kobayashi & de la Rosa)
both Virgins (Glock & di Grassi)
Button

Chris R

Ugh F1, so looking at live timing it seems that LAPPED cars are not sent to the back of the line during the SC. WHY???!?!?!?! Man talk about something that should be super obvious, put all the cars on the same lap in line with no lapped stuff inbetween.
S. L. said:
i assume some sort of failure. he pitted way to early for being on the hard tires and right after the pit he was reported as out
Kobayashi isn't shown as having ever pitted. I'm thinking he crashed or stopped somewhere in sector 1.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
All those cars dropping out is good for my 2nd driver pick HRT driver.

Pertov held up Massa, Hamilton & Alonso train.

S. L.

rhfb said:
Ugh F1, so looking at live timing it seems that LAPPED cars are not sent to the back of the line during the SC. WHY???!?!?!?! Man talk about something that should be super obvious, put all the cars on the same lap in line with no lapped stuff inbetween.

Kobayashi isn't shown as having ever pitted. I'm thinking he crashed or stopped somewhere in sector 1.
oh yeah, you'r right.

Chris R

Hammy needs to learn to keep his lips mostly shut when talking over the radio and leave the chewing out till after the race :lol

h3ro

Aegus said:
Was Hamilton who went over the steering wheel. Wonder if it messed up his brakes.

No, Chandhok. The HRT looks very similar in color scheme, people confused Senna for Hamilton when Bruno pitted early in the race as well.

Chris R

Silly drain covers screwing up the race (wonder if Bernie was in the sewers pushing it up to tighten the field up once again :lol )

h3ro

TylerD said:
Just read on live timing that if the race finishes as is Webber and Vettel will be tied for the WDC lead with 78 pts.

Alonso right behind them with 75 if all stays as is.

S. L.

rhfb said:
Shouldn't have switched my 2nd driver from Chandok to Kobayashi :(
eh, it was to be expected that Sauber is shit in Monaco, but i also expected them to got their reliability together now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom