• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrM said:
Ok, who will cause first SC today? Massa, Lotus, Virgin or HRT?:lol

I'm expecting one of the Torro Rosso's will trip over someone in the first corner, but it probably won't cause a safety car - god knows who'll cause one of those, but I'll take a punt on Luizzi and/or Hulkenberg.

Orgun

Hahaha I wonder if Jake, coulthard and Eddie use the F1 app on the ipad to keep track of the cars if the timing board goes down :D

h3ro

I love Monaco. Alonso is gonna be freaking ruthless coming up from the back, probably won't help much.

I haven't watched the race on Speed in two years, this new grid guy drank too much Red Bull.

Mush

I'm predicting Alonso will make one too many hasty maneuvers around the backmarkers and cause a pileup heading into the Grand Hotel.

Edit: I'm watching a replay of the GP2 race and my goodness Jean Alesi looks old.

TylerD

Monaco is fantastic. Definitely on my bucket list with Le Mans.

I need a Piscine cam on my laptop so I can watch the cars weave through there every lap.

edit: Going to be rooting for Webba!! He is looking very good and he could be right up in the mix after today if he can pull out the win.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
10 minutes to go and the weather is perfect. Warmest day of the weekend and I reckon tyres could come into this so by some bizarre reason I give Massa a chance for the win.

Chris R

Will be interesting to see if this strategy works for Alonso. So damn tired but the start of the race perked me RIGHT up :lol So what if its 4AM

h3ro

SmashBrosAwesome said:
Great time for SPEED to go to commercial :/

Seriously, now I remember why I used to wait to watch the BBC stream after the race was over. I have the stream open so I don't miss any laps when Speed cuts away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom