• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

Trasher

Che, where the hell have you been? I got you an Isba spacer so now you can make some sweet hounds. I have a total of 5 of those spacers, so if anyone else was interested in making a Gator or a Sabretooth I can give you an Isba.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Sorry, been playing Halo 3 on legendary co-op. :D

Hey, I got Mark Macdonald coming to join our squad sometime this week. He says he's going to give Chromehounds a chance.

I'll be around tonight for some houndin'.

Yo, msg me on IM.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Trasher said:
I should be on later tonight. Hopefully some of you will be on too.

I'll be able to switch after this current war is over, make sure you guys leave an open slot for me :) I thought I would be able to switch by now, but apparently not.

Joates

Banned
Ill probably be on if others hop on later. I made a couple new mechs that hopefully will not fucking explode ~2 minutes into the match :lol

purg3

slept with Malkin
Awesome games tonight. That was a lot of fun, we definitely need to do that again.

Also, DUDE GOT JACKED UP! :lol

Spooka

This was probably one of the best chromehounds nights ever I have to say. The highlight of course being Joates lame mech designs. Also - Team Voltron wasn't too shabby either.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Joates said:
I often find myself hating this game :lol Dream team baby!

PS. GIVE ME MECHS!

"This game is stupid. Do my weapons do anything? Stand still and let me shoot you, I want to see if it does damage" - Joates :lol

Are you guys going to be on tonight? Dream Team assemble! :lol

purgeface said:
"This game is stupid. Do my weapons do anything? Stand still and let me shoot you, I want to see if it does damage" - Joates :lol

Are you guys going to be on tonight? Dream Team assemble! :lol

Man I don't know if I'll be able to make it tonight, but Benjie Yost Needs To get Back In The Game!!!

Trasher

Logging on. Hopefully team JACKED UP!* will be on.

*This team includes myself, Hapoel, Purge, and Pocketfudge. Others may be substituted in from the squad except for Joates.

Geez....sorry about not being on last night. I finished the deck, fixed the sprinkler system, and cleaned out my hot tub yesterday and was exhausted (and a little drunk) by the end of the day. I ended up sleeping on the couch.

I'll definately be on tonight after the Seahawk game though. That's really the only thing I gotta do today.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Trasher said:
Logging on. Hopefully team JACKED UP!* will be on.

*This team includes myself, Hapoel, Purge, and Pocketfudge. Others may be substituted in from the squad except for Joates.

I'll jump on after I finish playing RB6 with my friends. Team Jacked Up! GO!

vvgirl1.jpg

VOLTRON! ASSEMBLE!

Wait. That's not right.

voltron.jpg

ASSEMBLE!

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
I RETURN!!!!!

Chichi, purge, Joates, I have no clue what to join to play with you guys! Please guide your old clanmate into the trusty arms of our loving current nation and clan!

EDIT: I forgot I had 155 hours to my name, LOL.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Morskoj
NeoGAF Brigade
LB RB LT RT

There should still be open spots available. See you on the battlefield ;)

Where the hell is Che at? We need to get the hell out of Morskoj. I'd like to go to Sal Kar just for a day 'cause I think there's a couple parts over there that I'm missing, plus Joates needs to buy some stuff as well. I tried to build a grenade hound yesterday but it seems like the good grenade launcher (the triple shot) is supposedly a Sal Kar part. Damnit. So how 'bout Sal Kar for a day and then we get the hell outta there and head to Tarakia otherwise we'd be stuck playing nothing but that city map.

And speaking of Tarakia, have you guys seen the Tarakian super weapon yet? Sure would be nice to see one of these things outside of a YouTube video.

Trasher

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Where the hell is Che at? We need to get the hell out of Morskoj. I'd like to go to Sal Kar just for a day 'cause I think there's a couple parts over there that I'm missing, plus Joates needs to buy some stuff as well. I tried to build a grenade hound yesterday but it seems like the good grenade launcher (the triple shot) is supposedly a Sal Kar part. Damnit. So how 'bout Sal Kar for a day and then we get the hell outta there and head to Tarakia otherwise we'd be stuck playing nothing but that city map.

And speaking of Tarakia, have you guys seen the Tarakian super weapon yet? Sure would be nice to see one of these things outside of a YouTube video.
If we go back to Sal Kar, we better switch back to either Morskoj or Tarakia extremely fast. Sal Kar always loses so quick and you get stuck with playing in the shitty city maps. Tarakia and Morskoj have pretty equal map selections and both are fine with me.

I would really like to fight one of those superweapons. :(

Kingpen

Hitler Stole My Potato said:

PocketFudge - A tip on the triple grenade launcher. It is a Sal Kar part, but it also is a part you have to download for 100 points. Well worth it if you want a grenade hound. I have 4 of these on a hound that goes almost 300 speed and it can be killer if you can get the control down.

JavaMava

I remember when this game came out all the reviews were basically "A blast if you can get a good group together, not so much if you can't". I'm really into mech games and just wondering if I pick this up are you guys open to new people hoping in and playing?

Kingpen said:
PocketFudge - A tip on the triple grenade launcher. It is a Sal Kar part, but it also is a part you have to download for 100 points. Well worth it if you want a grenade hound. I have 4 of these on a hound that goes almost 300 speed and it can be killer if you can get the control down.

Ahh, thanks. I'll have to check that out. I wanted a grenade hound primarily for the city maps but we played a few of them last night and we seemed to have quite a bit of success with Chichikov's cannon hound design. Of course we might've just been playing a pack of retards too.

BTW, you should come over to the Brigade. We had 8-9 people on last night playing and we even had Vince come back to the squad. Time to switch buddy.

JavaMava said:
I remember when this game came out all the reviews were basically "A blast if you can get a good group together, not so much if you can't". I'm really into mech games and just wondering if I pick this up are you guys open to new people hoping in and playing?

If you're really into mech games like the old Mechwarrior games then you'll probably love Chromehounds. We've still got slots open for squad members so if you want to join, just let us know.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Sorry about last night -- I was playing like shit and I kept trying these old builds of mine and they really didn't work, mostly for weapon placement and aiming issues.

I need to settle on a good build once and for all between howitzers and cannons.

Trasher

chespace said:
Sorry about last night -- I was playing like shit and I kept trying these old builds of mine and they really didn't work, mostly for weapon placement and aiming issues.

I need to settle on a good build once and for all between howitzers and cannons.

The next time you are on we will work on your gator hound.

Trasher

Jive Turkey said:
Is there room for one more in the squad? As soon as I get my 360 back I'd love to get in on this.

Yeah, we have lots of room still.

Fudge, the Gator Hound is another sniper hound that I use sometimes (in other words, another hound that I stole from the Chromehounds forums).

Also, I'm logging on to play. You bastards better get off Bioshock!

Trasher

You guys still playing? I've been boxless for a few days, but hopefully you will all still be there when I get back to school and my 360.

Top Bottom