• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
cochese said:
We cant win them all Catfish. Still it was great fun last night. That dude from opa age, that played with us was pretty good.

was that p slutty? he wasn't to bad. I was so glad we got another shot at lockout team slayer. I got so schooled in the first one :(.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GAF clan is now ranked high-9 on minor clan matches. Rock on Donkey69 and Sembe, great matches tonight

Actually we might be ranked 10 since the bungie page isn't updated yet

SKluck

Banned
Wario64 said:
GAF clan is now ranked high-9 on minor clan matches. Rock on Donkey69 and Sembe, great matches tonight

Actually we might be ranked 10 since the bungie page isn't updated yet

It actually updates # of games and ranks immediately, but actual game stats can take a while.

cochese

Yeah great games last night. It would've been so damn cool if we held the flag from being scored near the end, in that one game. We almost did it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yeah, those guys were brutal. I've never seen a clan go outside to defend on Zanzibar...they had the key weapons throughout the whole time too. Sniper rifle and rocket launcher kept as at the beach. Good clan

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
man i had a sucky time on rumble pit, just couldnt win, got 0wned by some higher levels at the end aswell.

Team Skirmish went pretty good though, met some nice people, noticed quite a few drop outs though, normally on my team too (that bit was probably just my imagination), which always led to a defeat (2 vs 4 1flag CTF on Zanzibaar is not fun) .

Desperado

C'mon guys, my clan has played less than a third of the number of games in minor clanmatch as y'all and we're the same level. Pick up the pace, you have 100 fuckin members!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Desperado said:
C'mon guys, my clan has played less than a third of the number of games in minor clanmatch as y'all and we're the same level. Pick up the pace, you have 100 fuckin members!

More members isn't actually a good thing since not all of us play that well. Having a smaller clan is actually better cause you develop tactics with a small number of people, making it easier to win games and be more organized

And I'm assuming we have a lot of inactive people cause I always see like the same handful of people on everytime I play

Fifty

100 members makes it worse, not better. I can say for a fact that if the clan had only 8 people in it, and these 8 people knew each other, and how they played (and of course were talented) then our record would be much better than what it is now.

cochese

More members isn't actually a good thing since not all of us play that well. Having a smaller clan is actually better cause you develop tactics with a small number of people, making it easier to win games and be more organized

100 members makes it worse, not better. I can say for a fact that if the clan had only 8 people in it, and these 8 people knew each other, and how they played (and of course were talented) then our record would be much better than what it is now

I agree with both of you. I said it last night during a game with Donkey,psycho and I forgot who else. But we got allot of good slayer players, but we lack tatics and strategy when it comes to team games.

Like Burial Mounds, oh man I dont think we've (the ppl ive played with) won there (non-team slayer game) in a long while. haha

Ramirez

Burial Mounds is pretty easy for me,on defense I can snipe easily from the back of the base and on offense there's a sniper rifle right where you start plus the sword in the tunnel...once you get the sword you can just clean house for the bomb carrier :p

SKluck

Banned
We have 100 members and there still aren't more than 5 on a time except for weekends or 10ish EST. We have lives, clans with only 20 people and 20+ ranks DON'T. Kids get home from school and play all day. Fuck that.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
Yeah, those guys were brutal. I've never seen a clan go outside to defend on Zanzibar...they had the key weapons throughout the whole time too. Sniper rifle and rocket launcher kept as at the beach. Good clan

I went into the training ground with a guest (who had never played) and a team of what I later found out to be level 25 (!) guys where in there, a freakin clan team. they were practicing and their defense was insane on Zanzibar, 2 of the guys on my team got 0 kills while there entire clan racked up about 24-30 kills each. It always went

Sniper from the left, guy gets shotgun and camo before I could get there and rocket launcher in the middle. They were talking the whole time and everything as well. they turned out to be total cocks as well go figure. I got into the base and touched the flag one time, then a shotgun invisible guy put a stop to that real fast.

Ramirez

Yea I've seen some clans of like 15 people who have over 150 games played or whatever,its pretty obvious they have a lot of free time :p

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Guess who got Halo 2?
Gamer tag is KojiChan this time.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
It was full, but the list needs to be purged and a new list should be made with all of the peeps that actually PARTICIPATE.

I wish i had more money and no finals, i would be on every night ;_;

It would be nice if people who are sick of Halo would either leave the clan voluntarily or fire off a post or PM stating as such. But then people who are sick of Halo probably wouldn't be reading the thread about playing Halo online.

On a similar note, I have been making people staff on a whim every now and then, so if there happens to be a purge there will be several people doing the firing, not just me.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
You know I'm good to stick around Lemming, haha.

hgplayer1

Ive slacked off a LOT since Thanksgiving. just havent been able to get on and play but I think a couple nights I checked and hardly anyone was on. I should be playing more the next few days and over the weekend.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Unless they speak up by tonight, I'm deleting the following people:

Gram Neqative
GA Iceman
demifish
The Assmonkey
IrvX
endtroducing
Kindbudmaster

Sumidor

I wish I could play with some of you guys more. I've played with Cubsfans quite a bit, but other than that, I never see anyone on. But if you guys want to make some more room in the clan, i'd be willing to give up my spot for someone who can play with you guys more.

SKluck

Banned
Ever since I saw someone get a hog into the base on Waterworks, I've been obsessed with being able to do that. The door in the back up the ramp is too small, I can't seem to get it.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Sumidor said:
I wish I could play with some of you guys more. I've played with Cubsfans quite a bit, but other than that, I never see anyone on. But if you guys want to make some more room in the clan, i'd be willing to give up my spot for someone who can play with you guys more.

Nah, you play more than enough games. I'm just saying if somebody has only played it once or twice since the game has come out, then it's obvious they don't care about the game.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
I haven't played Waterworks since the first week...not many people seem to like it

It doesn't even seem to come up that much in big team battle, compared to headlong anyway.

BuddyC

Cubsfan23 said:
Nah, you play more than enough games. I'm just saying if somebody has only played it once or twice since the game has come out, then it's obvious they don't care about the game.
After these next two weeks, I'll be on a lot more. Promise. The semester is almost over.

SKluck

Banned
Mother FUCKER. I was a sliver away from 12 and proceeded to lose like 20 BTB games in a row, FUCK. Now I'm a 10.

And why am I always blue? Red team gets the advantage, if they score last in a tie, they win.

Some people are doing some crazy shit. I would hear "Flag taken" on Zanzibar, then 2 seconds later, flag carrier dies, and the flag is in their base. Like, on the fucking beach. 2 seconds. I don't know if they are rocketing or what, but thats insane.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I have been level 12 3 times now on team skirmish.

It takes 3 straight losses to get back to 11...

Top Bottom