• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'll start deleting tomorrow and adding whoever wants to be on the clan. Gotta start gearing up for the OA match soon :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
SKluck said:
Why are there no scorpions or spectres in any ranked games? Why is the Spectre not in multiplayer AT ALL?

it pretty much sucks a fat nut really.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wario64 said:
I'll start deleting tomorrow and adding whoever wants to be on the clan. Gotta start gearing up for the OA match soon :p

Just a heads up, I'm disappearing for the weekend, but I'll come back around. Lemming will know what's up though.

I've yet to play a clan match. It seems like whenever I'm on there ain't no on else on. Probably cuz I'm usually playing at 5am. Is there a time when you guys usually do clan games?

PhatSaqs

Banned
Man im starting to think I suck at this game. 200 Rumble Pit games, only 22 wins, and stuck on level 10.

I'm gonna try turning down my sens. from 7 to 6 tonight :(

Ramirez

Winning rumble pit games is hard as hell,especially when you're matched against equally skilled people.Finishing in the top 3-4 is what I aim for and I usually do.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Ramirez said:
Winning rumble pit games is hard as hell,especially when you're matched against equally skilled people.Finishing in the top 3-4 is what I aim for and I usually do.

indeed it is... though i just went on somesort of hot streak and won like 5 in a row :D

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:

I'll say, I have this horrible habit of coming second. see that's not bad at all, but it just kind of sucks when you come second 5 times..... I have decided to never do team slayer with people I don't know or people that aren't good.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=19463285&player=Donkey69

:/

Ironclad

Wario64 said:
Wario, if you wouldn't mind adding me I would appreciate it. GT = Ironclad Ninja

cochese

same here....im having connection problems tonight so I got kicked out of the big team battle game. How did that game end??

Ironclad

Wario, that last CTF game on Zanzibar was great. We beat them pretty badly, and I think they were ranked twelve. :lol
GAF minor clan match rating = 11 now.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
GOD DAMNIT YOU ASSHOLES. STOP SENDING ME INVITES AND THEN STARTING THE GAME 10 SECONDS LATER. I QUIT A GAME OF PSO THAT I WAS PRETTY FAR INTO AS WELL AS A RANKED HALO 2 MATCH, AND BOTH TIMES I HAD ACCEPTED THE INVITE WITHIN A MINUTE OF GETTING IT, AND BOTH TIME THE MATCH HAD ALLREADY STARTED. IF YOU CANT WAIT FOR 60 FUCKING SECONDS, DONT SEND OUT ANY INVITES.

Seriously, for PSO I have to quit my game to make sure it saves (otherwise I could lose all my items), load Halo, sign back onto Xbox Live. That takes time.

Ramirez

I think it was my group who invited you,but you weren't on PSO...and never quit a ranked game,just finish it...people aren't going to wait long,so might as well get used to it.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Oh no, I was on PSO when I got the first invite I was in the middle of the ruins (last levels). I quit the game to join it, Psychopath sent me the invite. By the time I got on Halo 2 ya'll had started the match, so I did a quick match. It was after that I got invites from a ton of different people to join up so I quit the ranked match. Plus, Im not asking you to wait long, Im asking you to wait a reasonable amount of time... if you arent willing to wait a fucking MINUTE dont send an invite...

Ramirez

Well first of all quit cussing at me like I shot your dog :lol

I don't think I was the leader,but the majority of the time when someone is in a ranked game they won't quit to come join you,and usually people just spam the list,not just one person in particular.So really,next time you get an invite just ignore it I guess.

Cubsfan23

Banned
StoOgE said:
Oh no, I was on PSO when I got the first invite I was in the middle of the ruins (last levels). I quit the game to join it, Psychopath sent me the invite. By the time I got on Halo 2 ya'll had started the match, so I did a quick match. It was after that I got invites from a ton of different people to join up so I quit the ranked match. Plus, Im not asking you to wait long, Im asking you to wait a reasonable amount of time... if you arent willing to wait a fucking MINUTE dont send an invite...

It didnt say you were playing PSO when I invited, it only said "Online"

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ToyMachine228 said:
I played with Wario64 last night...He's a kill stealer :lol

Hahah.

Those were some pretty good games though. The 50-11 game last night was so damn ridiculous :lol Most ownage I've seen yet

And about the invites, if you aren't able to join it within a minute, just ignore it. It's not like we're gonna ban you from the forum if you don't accept our invites

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Well if it is, an invite would be appreciated. I'm decent, here are my ranks

Rumble Pit: 11
Team Skirmish: 11
Head To Head(Haven't played much): 3
Big Team Battle: 9
Team Slayer(Haven't played it much): 2

Gamertag is same as GA username

SKluck

Banned
Man, I'm just fucking around in these team training playlists lately, it is so easy to own these guys. Dunno if they are all just newbs or what, but I am ending most games with more than 30 kills out of a 50 kill max for the team.

Mostly I'm trying to learn weapon layouts, are there any webites with weapon layouts of the maps? I could use that shit.

I seem to suck with a shottie too, gotta work on that as well as my sniping skills (nil). How people can snipe with a fucking controller so well, I will never know.

I'd say the best way to become a member of the clan is to message people who are in the clan in game. Particularly Wario64 or I (Sicher on Live) since we have been doing most of the clan maintenance.

Wario, you rock for doing the clan cleansing.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ironclad_Ninja said:
It should be.
You going on tonight Wario?

dude. you were retty good in those games we played. (I'm Donkey69). The clan should go for some team slayer.

Also, is anyone elses xbox fucking up after the playlist update? my one only shows the new matchup options sometimes (like teamslayer etc). sucks.

Ironclad

Wario64 said:
Probably not, finally started playing KOTOR for the first time and I'm addicted :p
I remember when I first started playing KOTOR. Man, i've put more than 160 hours into it, I was horribly addicted, but that's not too bad. :lol
Mr.Lemming said:
I'd say the best way to become a member of the clan is to message people who are in the clan in game. Particularly Wario64 or I (Sicher on Live) since we have been doing most of the clan maintenance.

Wario, you rock for doing the clan cleansing.
Yeah, Wario, that was great. It got me into the clan. :D

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
catfish said:
dude. you were retty good in those games we played. (I'm Donkey69). The clan should go for some team slayer.

Also, is anyone elses xbox fucking up after the playlist update? my one only shows the new matchup options sometimes (like teamslayer etc). sucks.

yup, i was running into problems too. same shit, i had only the old matchmaking options, and worse, i couldnt listen to, or send voice messages.... i signed out of live and signed back on, and the matchmaking thing was fixed, but voice messaging still wasnt.

I don't remember who said it or the exact wording but this is the quote of the evening:

"Instead of Ninjanaut this game should be called Iraqi President"

The dead body getting its head stuck in the florescent lighting in the basement of one of the Beaver Creek bases, with its body dangling from the celling was also quite humorous. I hope someone got a pic of that.

Rorschach

Mr. Lemming said:
The dead body getting its head stuck in the florescent lighting in the basement of one of the Beaver Creek bases, with its body dangling from the celling was also quite humorous. I hope someone got a pic of that.
:lol We lost that 1 round because the three of us were sitting there laughing at my corpse. That was pretty funny.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Rorschach said:
:lol We lost that 1 round because the three of us were sitting there laughing at my corpse. That was pretty funny.

Heh, I was sitting on top of the base holding the bomb listening to you guys "FUCK DUDES CHECK OUT THIS BODY, ITS CRAZY SHIT"

I nearly dropped the bomb and came in for a look to be honest.

Ramirez

We'll have a group of our best people on and do big team battles instead of clan matches.....*the mind boggles*

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
We'll have a group of our best people on and do big team battles instead of clan matches.....*the mind boggles*

heh we were all in a custom game and then nutter butter says "Lets go play clan" I was all "yeah cool" so they dropped, then sent me invites

"network errors" FUCK IT.

I have written some very exasperated letters to MS.

Hey guys, my clan has been lazy as hell so if you want to give me a trial the gamertag is FloBoJo. I'm usually on late affternoon to midnight/2 AM on EST. I mainly play the Team games (8 in Skirmish and Big Team) and usually end up in Top 3 win or lose.

Top Bottom