• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
was playing a game today with ironclad, prine and some dude named sol and the bastards modem standby cheated us. (blue screen, when it comes back we're all dead)

Thank god they only did it once :p because we won ;P

Rorschach

Standby assholes suck. :|

Also, there's a new cheat that doesn't let you get hit. I don't know how it works yet, though.

As if flags through walls and floors wasn't bad enough. :\

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Cubsfan23 said:
I hate Headlong

I don't mind it, but that person that was in our party quit immediately..... and then someone else quit as well....

EDIT: Who is "No Depth" ? New clan member.

cochese

NEO GAF RECORD

major - 16-2-4 Rank 7
minor - 10-5-2 Rank 6

total 26-7-6

Not bad at all. I dont think we lost at all last night (one or two ties). But tonight we shall lose 6 in arrow! :D

Ironclad

catfish said:
obligitory whine about the cheaters post....

fucking there is a cheat out there that lets you essentially become invisible, steal the flag and get it halfway back to your base before you reappear and the team knows whats going on. Me, Sembe, ironclad ninja and Nutter were all playing these level 18 guys, we scored on them then played defense. 3 of us are standing right at our flag, then "FLAG TAKEN" it just vanishes. guy is already halfway back to his base.

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=36900745&player=Donkey69

theres the fuckhead right there, "all talk1989" Fucking all talk is right. grrrrrrr.

also the glitch where you hide the bomb on midship SUCKS. these guys did it to us, scored once then they put the bomb on the roof and it stayed there for about 5 minutes. WEAK.
That round was absolutely disgusting. There players were: Level 17, Two 14's, and a level 11. Within the first 30 seconds, we grabbed the flag and capped it completely unchallenged. Then they pulled the modem reset glitch on us three times and beat us. That was the most misearable match of Halo 2 I have ever had. Those guys should have their XBL accounts revoked.

I played a game of CTF fast on Ivory Tower where the guys pulled the modem reset on us, but luckilly we were defending first, and we capped the flag twice so we beat them in the end. I am going to have to send a really long-winded letter to Bungie telling them to do something about it. I don't care if they have to stop production of their new maps or whatever DC they have in the works, I need these problems fixed.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Ironclad_Ninja said:
That round was absolutely disgusting. There players were: Level 17, Two 14's, and a level 11. Within the first 30 seconds, we grabbed the flag and capped it completely unchallenged. Then they pulled the modem reset glitch on us three times and beat us. That was the most misearable match of Halo 2 I have ever had. Those guys should have their XBL accounts revoked.

I played a game of CTF fast on Ivory Tower where the guys pulled the modem reset on us, but luckilly we were defending first, and we capped the flag twice so we beat them in the end. I am going to have to send a really long-winded letter to Bungie telling them to do something about it. I don't care if they have to stop production of their new maps or whatever DC they have in the works, I need these problems fixed.

Yeah you should do something to make yourself useful in this clan ;)

Nutter

What's with all these clan invites being sent out?
I see people in the clan that were not even in the old GA clan.

Dopey, Donkey you guys should manage better ;)

Also will be making Wario Staff tonight.

DopeyFish

iD0pRimE said:
What's with all these clan invites being sent out?
I see people in the clan that were not even in the old GA clan.

Dopey, Donkey you guys should manage better ;)

Also will be making Wario Staff tonight.

;?

phantom goal = andy dufresne or whatever cancel his invite he doesn't want to join. he posts at GA.

mrmortigi is Jesiatha's friend, since he was ranked pretty good with a good played/win ratio, i decided to let it slide. and tangotango rocks!

hgplayer1

Ironclad_Ninja said:

so when you guys are in these games where you feel the other team is cheating......do you send feedback against those players? I really have never been in a situation where I felt the other team was cheating in a ranked game but if thats obvious in a clan match then every player on our team should send feed back on every player on their team. it only works if people use it.

I should start gettin in on the clan matches either tomorrow night or the night after. Ill be gettin my new Xbox hopefully and Ill be ready to go.

Nutter

DopeyFish said:
;?

phantom goal = andy dufresne or whatever cancel his invite he doesn't want to join. he posts at GA.

mrmortigi is Jesiatha's friend, since he was ranked pretty good with a good played/win ratio, i decided to let it slide. and tangotango rocks!

Tango does indeed rock. As for others they can join if they want. But if they havent accepted within 2 weeks then ill cancel their invites.

DopeyFish

iD0pRimE said:
Tango does indeed rock. As for others they can join if they want. But if they havent accepted within 2 weeks then ill cancel their invites.

Sicher (Mr. Lemming) says he's been busy but he'll join soon. F4TAL invite can be removed as he will not be joining. Che hasn't played Halo 2 online in over a month (!) and op ivy... well i dunno... he hasn't been playing the last week but he might be around to play sooner or later :/

DopeyFish

Ramirez said:
Shit,I need to get back into the Clan scene,I've been busy playin all the other shit I got for Christmas :lol

:eek: you mean you have halo 2? I thought you traded it in for NFL Street!

DopeyFish

i might be on around 12:30

but i might be going bowling

Gaming Age (not the neo one) is ranked 947 for clans on big team. w/ 49 wins

If we win like 5 more on neo gaf, we'll be at the same level. Highest ranking is 21.

so if we move up a couple of ranks, we could end up be playing some of the best there is.

Clan StK is a level 20, we'd need to be a level 14 to get matched against them.

and we're about 1/3 the way to that ranking. So by the time we hit 60 wins, we hopefully should be midteens. that's when everything becomes important.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yeah, i was gone for about a week and a half (miss me?)

neo-gaf huh?

i'll check my invites

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
any of you duders gonna be on in the next hour? I'm going on in about 40 mins. I need to get my team skirmish back to level 13 :(

oh when you drop a rank, the progress bar slides all the way down slightly past half way. I dropped from level 13 and checked the stats and I wasn't quite half through level 12. bummer.

DopeyFish

catfish said:
any of you duders gonna be on in the next hour? I'm going on in about 40 mins. I need to get my team skirmish back to level 13 :(

oh when you drop a rank, the progress bar slides all the way down slightly past half way. I dropped from level 13 and checked the stats and I wasn't quite half through level 12. bummer.

the reasoning for this is... you keep your level until halfway down the one under. They buffer your rank that little bit so that you won't be hopping between 2 ranks so quickly

and tons of people are on. :)

Ramirez

Well me,Dopey,Prine, & Cerrius encountered some dumbfucks who did some cheap ass glitch on Zanzibar.Get the flag in the middle of the gate or some shit and drive a warthog there or something and they captured it both times.We still won though :D

BuddyC

Hopping on for a bit.

edit: Oh man, someone else please hop on and hit me with an invite. Random people...ugh..

Top Bottom