• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
Sorry somthing came up. I didnt want to leave but something important came up.

ONCE AGAIN SORRY...........!!!!

You guys probably hate me now. :(

Meh. BTB blows goats anyway. what a shitty shitty lagfest that was. I didn't even know they had the flag till they scored it.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
I just played the best (and by that I mean worst) rumble pit mode ever.

4 players (I guess Bungie didn't feel like punching a few more numbers to get more people)

Phantoms (Wait, it gets better)

King (Oh and what level?)

on Foundation

I hate Bungie these days.

Nutter

Ever since i have started to play with out the radar with you guys, i dont look at it in matchmade games and get owned. :(
I do much better without radar now.

Now whenever i play matchmade games it feels like the other team or person has an "extra screen" :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
DopeyFish said:
anyone up for some halo 2 tomorrow morning till like 4:30? :p

I'm fucking down dude. let's get banned again.

Ramirez

I just wasn't feelin it tonight...Im getting really sick of the whole "Whoever holds the snipers wins" feel the game has.

Scoot showed me this sweet Stat Tracking system,I'll let him post the link I forgot it :lol

Anyways,total I have 32,250 kills and 24,027 deaths :O

Nutter

duderon said:
Updating now :D

Where were you dudes tonight? I'm not gonna be here this weekend, so no halo :(
I was on for the longest time, but no one joined Even You! left. :( i sent out so many invites too. :(

i guess no one wants to play with me anymore, the more reason for me to stop playing.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
iD0pRimE said:
I was on for the longest time, but no one joined Even You! left. :( i sent out so many invites too. :(

i guess no one wants to play with me anymore, the more reason for me to stop playing.

Me and Ramirez were playing Big Team for a reason. We weren't feeling it tonight, which was obvious from our performance in the clan matches. I don't play slayer anymore unless it's with three other people from GAF or TJ.

Nutter

duderon said:
Me and Ramirez were playing Big Team for a reason. We weren't feeling it tonight, which was obvious from our performance in the clan matches. I don't play slayer anymore unless it's with three other people from GAF or TJ.
I was trying to get some custom games going. :/

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
iD0pRimE said:
I was trying to get some custom games going. :/

DOOD send us a message next time telling us you want to do custom.

Plus the queryspree stat tracking is amazing. You can look at what time of the day you play the best! 9:00 PM for me dudes!

Nutter

duderon said:
DOOD send us a message next time telling us you want to do custom.

Plus the queryspree stat tracking is amazing. You can look at what time of the day you play the best! 9:00 PM for me dudes!

0_o i did.

and yes that prog is awesome.

Ramirez

I dunno,I just really wasn't in the mood last night,I had a friend up and we were fuckin around and I just wasn't in my Halo thought of mind :lol

I remember on Zanzibar I was behind the shutters in the base,the kid screams "Fuckin shutters!!", and I kept popping in and out of them and I was like "I'm like a fuckin whack-a-mole" :lol Then I dropped down and got a rocket to the face :(

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
I dunno,I just really wasn't in the mood last night,I had a friend up and we were fuckin around and I just wasn't in my Halo thought of mind :lol

I remember on Zanzibar I was behind the shutters in the base,the kid screams "Fuckin shutters!!", and I kept popping in and out of them and I was like "I'm like a fuckin whack-a-mole" :lol Then I dropped down and got a rocket to the face :(

FUCKPWNED ;)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
DopeyFish said:
it still wont let me login, wtf.

OH fucking lame. seriously? I'm gonna try in about 40 minutes. cmon microsoft don't cut my balls off.

Desperado

lol that program is telling me i suck...and maybe rightfully so.

Team slayer | 211 games | 2610 kills | 811 assists | 2216 deaths | 1.544 KApD | 1.178 KpD

=/ i swear i'm better than that...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
oops.

I want to use that download program, but the datafile is huge. Stupid traffic cap.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Dopey get online we are unbanned. Let's go swear at some kids!

hgplayer1

this is probably worthless unless we actually see something done before the end of the month but this is on Bungies weekly update.

Most people in America asked,

Any news on what you guys are doing about cheating?

Yes. I can tell you that our technical fixes for cheating are nearing completion but this stuff takes time. They have been tested and will soon be sent for further testing in a more technical environment. When that process is complete, the changes and improvements will be implemented. And we think you'll be pleased with the results. Some of the changes are subtle, some dramatic and one or two may even be a surprise. Caveat: This has nothing to do with downloadable content. This stuff is still weeks rather than days out, but it sure ain't months.

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?story=weeklywhatsfeb18

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Also...

Everyone else asked,

What about downloadable content then?

Downloadable content continues to be a priority for Bungie. Like the cheat fixes, our teams are hard at work on some very cool stuff. I can also tell you that our downloadable content plan is pretty epic, probably very surprising to a lot of folks and we think we have a plan for new maps that's going to make everyone happy. Remember my "trench" tease from ages ago? Try this: "aqueduct."

:D

Don't quit the game just yet folks!

Ironclad

I didn't play any Halo 2 today and I have no plan to do so. I really need a break from this game. Hopefully by the time I am re-interested in the game, it has been patched and expanded or Phantom Dust has been released. Either way.

LukeSmith

Ironclad_Ninja said:
I didn't play any Halo 2 today and I have no plan to do so. I really need a break from this game. Hopefully by the time I am re-interested in the game, it has been patched and expanded or Phantom Dust has been released. Either way.

teh noes!!!!1

Ironclad

Scoot said:
teh noes!!!!1
Yeah, you guys could care less, and as I am typing this, my computer has just notified me that you just logged onto Halo 2. Even though I am a bit tempted to jump on, I don't really feel like it. Who knows, I may be on tomorrow.

LukeSmith

Ironclad_Ninja said:
Yeah, you guys could care less, and as I am typing this, my computer has just notified me that you just logged onto Halo 2. Even though I am a bit tempted to jump on, I don't really feel like it. Who knows, I may be on tomorrow.

F U. Scoot wants more Ironclad Story Time. :)

LukeSmith

Ironclad_Ninja said:
Buy Phantom Dust ;)

Anyway, if you guys set up some more custom games, I will join in a heartbeat. The MLG stuff we do is fun.

Yeah, it's just a matter of having enough people on (8 or so) to play MLG rules. :-/ I'm going to start posting at the MLG forums and try and get some of those folks on the Friends List so we can play more Customs.
I h8 matchmaking.

Ironclad

Scoot said:
Yeah, it's just a matter of having enough people on (8 or so) to play MLG rules. :-/ I'm going to start posting at the MLG forums and try and get some of those folks on the Friends List so we can play more Customs.
I h8 matchmaking.
I hate matchmaking as well. If I ever get slayer on coag or colossus, I am going to through my copy of Halo 2 out the window. I should just bust out my DS everytime I get a mode I don't like.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
heh. After getting unbanned I was really hankering for some ranked play. Lost my level 15 in team slayer almost immediately. Then I played some team skirmish with 1 friend. we got 2 wins and things were going well, then the match making put us 3 on 3 neutral bomb on coagulation. So our team mate promptly quit.

Has anyone tried to play coag 2 on 3 neutral bomb when on the other team there is a level 18 guy who is a crack shot with a sniper rifle? He got his and ours and sat out in front of our base and just waited for us to respawn in the big open fields, then *blammo* In the end I was spawning and saying "aw fuck I'll be dead in 1 second" BLAM. he was too good to dodge the sniper fire as well. I kept trying and if I was lucky I would waste 2 of his bullets. It was the worst H2 I have ever played. The one time I got spawned close enough to a ghost to get on it I heard the familiar sound of a rocket screaming towards me :(

Top Bottom