• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
How do you see who invites who to the clan? I don't know and haven't played with any of these people, I say kick them. Well unless anyone knows these people. I don't want random strangers in the clan really.

No halo for me tonight. Shins tickets :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
then I say

Kick.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
catfish said:
How do you see who invites who to the clan? I don't know and haven't played with any of these people, I say kick them. Well unless anyone knows these people. I don't want random strangers in the clan really.

No halo for me tonight. Shins tickets :)

i asked them who invited them. =p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
DopeyFish said:
omg when did opivy leave? :<

Dunno, I haven't seen him on since about 2 weeks after it launched anyway, last I heard he had a crap ISP, maybe he will be back once it's fixed.

DopeyFish

dude, ramirez.

you dont say "whos gonna be on?" and then just stay on appear offline and play with scoot.

i was stuck playing very shitty games with absolute retards while waiting for you guys to invite. thanks a lot.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna play pistols on foundation and then cheat for the very last kill again :D

matchmaking/ranked games are boring and lame now.

halo 2 is lame....the lengths that people go just to win ruin this game and until it gets patched i just seriously dont even care anymore....plus, getting teamed with random idiots isnt fun.

team training is more fun where you can be an asshole and get away with it, like.....on zanzibar, capture the flag, offense........everyone runs to the warthog...one guy gets in the back, u get in the driver seat while the guy behind u is like..."hold on! let me get in!" then u just drive off while he is like "hey wait!" and then instead of driving into the base, u just drive into the ocean...then get out the warthog and just run away while the other guy is still running to get into the warthog, and the guy who was in the back of the warthog starts shooting at you.....ahhh....fun times.

Ramirez

I don't even look at my list when a game is full,so no I didn't see you on Dude.I would have gladly replaced our fourth,but I can't tell the guy to just flat out leave,especially when I don't even know him :lol

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
I don't even look at my list when a game is full,so no I didn't see you on Dude.I would have gladly replaced our fourth,but I can't tell the guy to just flat out leave,especially when I don't even know him :lol

I KNOW I KNOW
TJ BENNETT AND I ARE PUSSIES
STFU
Duderon play tonight.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Yeah we still won 7 of the 11 games. If we had a better 4th we would have won at least 9 of the 11 matches. What time is everyone getting on? It would be nice to have at least 6 people for some custom games. Ramirez? Nutter? Ironclad? Dopey? Donkey? Wario? Anyone ... anyone

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
TJ Bennett said:
Yeah we still won 7 of the 11 games. If we had a better 4th we would have won at least 9 of the 11 matches. What time is everyone getting on? It would be nice to have at least 6 people for some custom games. Ramirez? Nutter? Ironclad? Dopey? Donkey? Wario? Anyone ... anyone

OH SO I'M A NOBODY NOW, THAT'S NICE TO KNOW.

i'll be on around 10 Eastern :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on the ass shift at work this week. might catch you guys closer to the end of the week hopefully. I'm pulling the lame shift more often at the moment till we find a new staff member.

Ramirez

You can't leave the game for too long...for every time I get slaughtered on one of the crap maps like Coag,I'm havin a blast on Ivory Tower the next game :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
more lockout needed. I love that level. I really like swords on that level, but I think I may be in the minority on that one.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
More midship,best map in the game :D

Yup, I would agree, I need to get my hands on battle rifles carbines or sword in that map though. Not to flash with dual plasma....

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Midship... eh... Lockout... eh.. Headlong ... BRILLIANT.

This level has grown on me, with every passing game it continues to astound me with it's beauty and well thought out design.

LukeSmith

DopeyFish said:
zanzibar is the most refined map in the history of fps games

except on team slayer all you have to do is get the snipers and go into the water since they don't respawn on any other basis than control.
Broken.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Cerrius said:
Midship... eh... Lockout... eh.. Headlong ... BRILLIANT.

This level has grown on me, with every passing game it continues to astound me with it's beauty and well thought out design.

Pity it only shows up in BTB, which ruins everything.... I really think 4 on 4 could work for this level flag or bomb.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
It's too big for 4v4...it would be like Coag with buildings :lol

Theres quite a bit of cover though, Coag should at least be replaced by this.... Thats why it would be only good for objective and not slayer...

Makes a good case for medium team battle. MTB bungie, cmon.

LukeSmith

catfish said:
Theres quite a bit of cover though, Coag should at least be replaced by this.... Thats why it would be only good for objective and not slayer...

Makes a good case for medium team battle. MTB bungie, cmon.

Yeah we had some medium team battle custom going.
But some people need an attitude adjustment.

Ramirez

We had some fun custom games going until everyone decided they wanted to quit =\

Im not sure who it was,but on that CTF game I splattered the flag carrier and another guy at the same time,good times :lol

DopeyFish

Ramirez said:
We had some fun custom games going until everyone decided they wanted to quit =\

Im not sure who it was,but on that CTF game I splattered the flag carrier and another guy at the same time,good times :lol

in all honesty, i thought you were cerrius. Then i was like "WTF!" when my body got slammed into a boulder.

Top Bottom