• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Donkey, if I had a dollar for everytime I killed you with my blade I wouldn't be broke. Anytime, anyplace. We must duel with swords another time.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
TJ Bennett said:
Donkey, if I had a dollar for everytime I killed you with my blade I wouldn't be broke. Anytime, anyplace. We must duel with swords another time.

yeah well I was playing with a fucking butter knife!

Was pretty funny organising the "duel" on ivory tower. those killimanjaros were classic.

Is dopeyfish dead?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
catfish said:
Is dopeyfish dead?

My main computer monitor died so i had to use my xbox computer monitor as my computer monitor so i need to buy a new computer monitor so i can easily use my xbox

OK??!! woo :p

number386

catfish said:
yeah well I was playing with a fucking butter knife!

Was pretty funny organising the "duel" on ivory tower. those killimanjaros were classic.

Is dopeyfish dead?

LOL, the circle of death was classic. Maybe we should rename it fight club.

Ironclad

catfish said:
you sticking to your "I gave up on halo" stance ironclad? what about when (if) the new content drops?
I check my friends list quite often from my computer and if I see a good custom game going, I will jump on. I haven't given up Halo 2, I am just taking a break. It was starting to get stale. When the new content drops, I will return to matchmaking. Until then, it's custom game or bust.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
I miss the Ninja. Who else am I going to banter with about Minish Cap while raping kids in Halo 2? Come back home Ironclad, mommy misses you.

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
Bragging about Team Training,FOR SHAME!

It was so hilarious.
Team Training is the only thing keeping Crapmaking alive when guys aren't making montages of fuck lucky noscopes on TJ Bennett and I.

Ironclad

TJ Bennett said:
I miss the Ninja. Who else am I going to banter with about Minish Cap while raping kids in Halo 2? Come back home Ironclad, mommy misses you.
Fine, I will come back. I guess I have been gone long enough. :lol

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Scoot said:
It was so hilarious.
Team Training is the only thing keeping Crapmaking alive when guys aren't making montages of fuck lucky noscopes on TJ Bennett and I.

me: "montage scoot!"

BoneKin: "good thing i'm recording this"

me: :lol :lol :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
fuck yeah, got my 16 back finally. going solo in skirmish as well :lol

then I played 2 games past burnout and nearly lost it again :( now if I can just fix my team slayer....

number386

^ yeah same just happened to me. It's wierd it wont let me connect back. I'm not going to say what I'm hoping for, dont want to jinx it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
I finally scored me a Kill Frenzy yesterday :D

Rumble pit? Feels pretty sweet right!

I was being a prick and hanging out by the teleport on Beaver creek the other day, this dude says "You're just a shitty spawn camping dick" so I feed him some shotgun. :lol Normally I try not to play like a cock, but I'm a total cock on beaver creek.

Ramirez

Yea,Rumble Training...I go up the lift sword 4 people up near the sniper then haul ass down to the Shotgun side and luckily a dumbass Elite was making his way up.I then headed back up to the sniper area and a dude was comin off the vent,but of course the Shotgun decides not to work and I was really low on shields by that point so I died :(

number386

catfish said:
Rumble pit? Feels pretty sweet right!

I was being a prick and hanging out by the teleport on Beaver creek the other day, this dude says "You're just a shitty spawn camping dick" so I feed him some shotgun. :lol Normally I try not to play like a cock, but I'm a total cock on beaver creek.

This reminds me I need to use the "noobie combo" in ranked games.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Flying Llama said:
This reminds me I need to use the "noobie combo" in ranked games.

shitty combo at the top of midship nearly > than sword. It screwed me in many games last night. I actually like halo 2 less with it in. no that weapon and no snipers on some levels would be my ideal gametype. Colossus would become a very cool map if that happened.

Ramirez

I just got a Killamonjaro on Midship!OMG that was the best feeling Ive ever gotten from a game :lol :lol

Stats are down right now,so I'll have to prove it later :D :p

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i once had a killimanjaro (actually ... more like 9) shotgun plus lots of people in a room = hilarity ensues

all i heard was killmanjaro 3 times to really pound it into my brain

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
WTF happened to Duderon?

I played with him roughly a week back? what you mean?

Oh it looks like the shitty NAT errors are back with halo 2. I can't straight join ramirez or my friends who live around the corner from me and are on the same ISP.

SHIT DAMN.

number386

^ dont worry about it. We actually won that last game :D

Kudos goes to Hgplayer1 on team slayer, he's really good. I rode his coattails all night. :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
please remove WOW bollocks from the thread dedicated to the awesomeness that is halo 2. :D

Scoot said:
Server: Eredar
Aganathyre
Level 10
Tauren Shaman

I'm YOUNG, only 12 hours gametime or something...I'll get better

shaman are cheap...so u got a good class. :lol

shadow priests are probably the one of the best in the game tho.

Top Bottom