• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
We were on the same team all night!! :lol

And fucking with Dude is not e-peen stuff!However your "It's hard doing ALL the damage" in SFK the other night was e-peenery! :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I'm 9 levels (at least) higher than you, I should be doing all the damage :D.
Did you guys get your robes yet? I already sold the Meteor Shard!

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
There was definately something up with that dudes battle rifle, like it had continuous fire or something. He's comin off of the friends list.

Anyone notice that while playing Chaos Theory, the word "Halo" is considered an obscene phrase that isn't allowed in messages? And when one of your friends is playing Halo 2, and you look at them on your friends list, the game won't tell you what game they're playing, if it's Halo 2? That's crazy! :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hey, we should send a message to the bungie guys and try and get a humpday challenge going. I'd skip work for that.

LukeSmith

I've contacted him about it in the past, yo.
I doubt he wants to mess with the leetness that is you guys.

'Ron, Trasher is back, so we'll start showing up again soon.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
duderon said:
I'd say PM/e-mailing stinkles (Frankie) would be your best bet.

Lets do that. who wants? I sent one whining about bans once and got a reply. maybe I shouldn't do it since I whine about bans. :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
Donkey, you gonna be online later tonight?

Want to play some Team slayer, and maybe skirmish. :)

Probably not unfortunately, I'm going out for dinner, probably will play a bit but most likely will miss you unless you are playing late hours. I'm so close to a 15 in slayer now, you me and pink were doing awesome for a while there. Tomorrow is a LOCK for some halo though :lol.

number386

iD0pRimE said:
Donkey, you gonna be online later tonight?

Want to play some Team slayer, and maybe skirmish. :)

nutter I'm going on now, I see cerrious and hgplayer1 on, lets kick some ass. I'm about 2 wins away from a 17 in TS.

Nutter

Flying Llama said:
nutter I'm going on now, I see cerrious and hgplayer1 on, lets kick some ass. I'm about 2 wins away from a 17 in TS.

Well you and cerrius got your 17's :D

Next up is donkey, I shall get you to 16.

After that i am sure ill be 15 myself. :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
Sorry bout that Nutter,I was just sittin on the main screen while I was playin WoW :lol

NOT YOU TOO!

This message bought to you by Donkey69*

*President of the WoW sucks club.

Oh and Nutter, we got some work ahead of us, I really shafted my rank, it's gonna take a while! I'm not even a 15 yet. I feel like such a fraud using my 16 in skirmish as a placeholder, but it's so broken right now I'll just wait. I'm gonna hit that hard once it's fixed.

number386

Great TS games last night, got cheated again playing with Hgplayer1, and cerrius but what can you do.

We had an awesome TS comeback last night it was me, nutter, and cerrius on Ivory Tower. We were losing the score was 48-44, we put our game faces on, buckled down and somehow we won 50-48. :D

If you guys are up for some more TS I'll definetly be on.

I'd like to do some matchmaking tonight... skirmish, TS, or hell even lagalicious bancausing Big Team... Im at my computer watching the friends list on Live so if i see a bunch of you jump on, I will as well.

Edit: While complaining about Big Team, I think it would be awesome to get a team of 8 together that really knows how to play the different games in matchmaking well... like everyone has a job to do and there is a master strategy that can be executed quickly. But no one likes Big Team so my dream is for naught!

Ramirez

I love Big Team,just not the modes that are on the playlist right now...Zanzibar BT is AWESOME,but it shows up like once every 100 games and meanwhile you get bombarded with 100 1 Flag Wrath Waterworks matches :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I would like big team, but the lag coupled with cheating makes it intolerable. Everyone on live is set to scream "STANDBY CHEATERS" everytime they experience lag, that and the feedback system mean that if you play it a lot you get banned. Once the patch drops, I'll be up for some of that.

Also, haven't yelled "IMPLEMENT MEDIUM TEAM BATTLE" lately, so there you go.

6vs6 would be killer.

Nutter

Speaking of BTB, me pink and cerrius played one last night, and right off the bat we lose 2 people cause they were bored... WTF? and then with the entire opposing team out side of the base cerrius plants the bomb without Anyone (our team inluded) knowing. :lol

As for tonight ill be on shortly. up for basically anything really.

catfish said:
I would like big team, but the lag coupled with cheating makes it intolerable. Everyone on live is set to scream "STANDBY CHEATERS" everytime they experience lag, that and the feedback system mean that if you play it a lot you get banned. Once the patch drops, I'll be up for some of that.

Also, haven't yelled "IMPLEMENT MEDIUM TEAM BATTLE" lately, so there you go.

6vs6 would be killer.

I had a couple 7v7 games tonight, even that just feels better than 8v8. Had some awesome nail-biting flag runs in there. Having a decent sniper on Coag is really useful (Ratio of 32:0, so thats like an Overkill or something). Also, having the rockets is really useful.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Mr. Lemming said:
I had a couple 7v7 games tonight, even that just feels better than 8v8. Had some awesome nail-biting flag runs in there. Having a decent sniper on Coag is really useful (Ratio of 32:0, so thats like an Overkill or something). Also, having the rockets is really useful.

Yup. unfortunately those 2 items are what breaks coagulation, if you can get hold of the rockets and both snipes, it's game over for the other team, rockets renders vehicles totally useless on that map.

catfish said:
Yup. unfortunately those 2 items are what breaks coagulation, if you can get hold of the rockets and both snipes, it's game over for the other team, rockets renders vehicles totally useless on that map.

At least with capture the flag/assault the bases are in play a bit more, and being in the base neutralizes the sniper, and makes the rocket guy have to be a little more discerning in where he goes flinging rockets around.

Nutter

Rockets > Snipers in coag, why cause if you only have the rockets, you can whore vehicles and kill the snipers(vulnerable to banshee). yet if its the other way around you wont be able to get much done except for maybe just racking up kills.

Nutter

catfish said:
I'll be on in 2 hours fellas. wait up!

:( we just got done for the night. i was getting tired. (got cerrius his 17 back) tomorrow for sure. (get on a bit early)

And i just wanted to know why people are starting to leave the clan, ahem *rameriz and duderon*

i guess we just aint good enough........ :lol oh well, who else wants to level up using my low rank. :p

Nutter

Ramirez said:
:lol :D When was the last time we played a clan match?My point exactly...

We played a few on Sunday. (but you guys wouldnt know cause you never accept party invite's from us)

but anyway, you guys are free to do what you want. i just wanted to know why you guys left being the overlord*.

*although i am stepping down from any clan dutties.. and leaving it to donkey and dopey.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm always keen for clan matches, but nobody else is, I've started randomly removing people from the clan that never play as well. At this point I'm pretty keen to use clan matches as a good practice ground for match making given that the competition is usually better. Although cheating is often higher.

Oh duderon and ramirez, sorry I had to take off in the middle of a game, that was kinda unexpected. But I did leave right after getting a double kill in our 3 vs 2 match with the sniper rifle :lol

Ramirez

Yea the guys were saying they would have took us had it been 2 on 2,I doubt it,Dude was havin an off game and we still beat them pretty easily...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
Yea the guys were saying they would have took us had it been 2 on 2,I doubt it,Dude was havin an off game and we still beat them pretty easily...

:lol

We were outnumbered at the start, then we outnumbered them, then I left.

That pretty much equals 2 0n 2. I think we only had something like 20 kills when I left as well.

Nutter

catfish said:
:lol

We were outnumbered at the start, then we outnumbered them, then I left.

That pretty much equals 2 0n 2. I think we only had something like 20 kills when I left as well.

you gonna be on tonight?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
This living in the future business blows, I can never get on with you guys! oh well, 3 hours......

Top Bottom