• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Ramirez said:
MM will be fine once they fix the playlists,until then I'll pass ;)

BR Start is ghey,btw.

Matchmaking is gay, there will always be cheaters, Ramirez. You're going to get screwed over one way or another.

Ramirez

Maybe,but not at first :p

Me and Bennett just got done playin some MM,it's so much more intense and fun than Customs,suck it down ladies! :p

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Matchmaking was actually tons of fun tonight (other than that last game where our teammates just gave up). Even Coag Slayer managed to be entertaining. I just can't wait much longer for the new maps. I want them now.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
when is 11 for you Ramirez? I'll jump on in about 30 minutes.

Tonight being the first night I played with the ruleset, I don't think I like MLG setup... at least on the maps we were playing on. Zanzibar especially.

Also no radar sucks. A good quarter of my kills and deaths were from assassinations just walking around. (Amendment: In my experience 2v2 no radar IS enjoyable, I think due to a smaller crowd density on the level, randomly coming up behind someone happens less)

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Fuck matchmaking, seriously we played two team slayer games and what did the games revolve around? Controlling the goddamn snipers, not team or individual skill, first Burial Mounds, then Colossus. Good game on Burial Mounds, but luck wasn't on our side, snipes kept changing hands and my SMG spawn did absolute shit for me. They got a killtacular at the end and we lost. Colussus is so fucking broke it isn't funny. THE OTHER TEAM SPAWNED UNDER THE BEAM. WTF Bungie? They proceed to go to the red base and fuck our brains out. Fuck Bungie gay ass team slayer.

Ramirez

No radar rules...but yea those MM games sucked,but when the MM is on the smaller maps I love it,Collossus is gay in any mode however.They need to add another sniper or at least add a rocket or sword to combat it.

LukeSmith

duderon said:
Fuck matchmaking, seriously we played two team slayer games and what did the games revolve around? Controlling the goddamn snipers, not team or individual skill, first Burial Mounds, then Colossus. Good game on Burial Mounds, but luck wasn't on our side, snipes kept changing hands and my SMG spawn did absolute shit for me. They got a killtacular at the end and we lost. Colussus is so fucking broke it isn't funny. THE OTHER TEAM SPAWNED UNDER THE BEAM. WTF Bungie? They proceed to go to the red base and fuck our brains out. Fuck Bungie gay ass team slayer.

DuderOWNED

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
that first matchmaking game was good though. We just lost it at the end. Somebody came to my front door 3 kills from us winning :(

Collossus is broken, especially against anyone halfway good. like those 2 level 19 fucking super snipers.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
Dude is just mad he lost his 17,that he got by playing with ME! :D

I'm pretty sure I could actually hear his pulse for a while :lol

Seriously though, I want to play some more matchmaking. I need to better my slayer rank, because even though I have actually been playing fairly well in matchmaking lately, my going in with strangers binge didn't go well. I would have played on yesterday, but me and nutter can't play together without another party leader.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Scoot said:
i KNOW ramirez will always be down for some SMG start :D

damn straight. having all that battle rifle start in custom gets you rusty for matchmaking! To many battle rifles = peashooter fights .

Nutter

For those who care...

ill be getting a new gamertag tonight, so look out for a message from me about it.

havent really decided yet, but leaning towards another name with Nutter in it since i am now known as Nutter....

this Level 1 noob will be ready. :D

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
sweet dudes. let's all get some games in with nutters new tag in matchmaking. with his level 1 noobness and my newly fucked team slayer rank, we should be able to beat down many a weaksauce gamer for some easy exp. :lol.

Why duderon may get back his precious 17!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
Who's up for some games with the NOOB. :p

In 15 to 30 min..

dude, what is your new GT? I'll get on in 1 hour, need a middle man for the party invites though :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
good games tonight nutter, pink and marcello. We had a pretty good run going there for a while. It wouldn't be matchmaking if we didn't play one to many :lol

silenttwn

catfish said:
good games tonight nutter, pink and marcello. We had a pretty good run going there for a while. It wouldn't be matchmaking if we didn't play one to many :lol

Yeah, it was really fun. I did quite terrible during those last two games, but you guys were doing awesome to keep the team up against the competition.

Ramirez

We were on the same team all night!! :lol

And fucking with Dude is not e-peen stuff!However your "It's hard doing ALL the damage" in SFK the other night was e-peenery! :D

Top Bottom