• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Madden Season 2 Thread: I'm a Grabowski!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Expect the final roster updates this week, they were sent to QA last week.
Awesome.
Miguel said:
Special teams FTW!

Mathis finally breaks loose! 1 PR TD and 1 KR TD. WATCH THE FUCK OUT WHITTED!
Don't count on it >:|
Damnit...as if it wasn't hard enough telling you and DM apart...

cubanb said:
I can play all day tomorrow. tonight im going to see hockey!
I'll be home after 5pm. Let me know if you can.

Miguel

Rors, you will feel Mathis deep inside you(r special teams coverage). He will score. Oh believe me he will score.

cubanb

Banned
mr bob, when is a good time for you to play? im avaliable later tonight. tomorrow all day and monday after 6pst

bullcrap lag! me and DM are having a great game, it's 6-3 at the half. then midway through the 3rd, here comes the lag. and it doesn't stop! and not just "kind" of laggy, i mean the kind of lag where you dont want to pass at all and you can't do anything.

i won the game 17-6 but we're going to replay cause that is ridiculous. and i dont want the stink of this win on my record! :D

MADGMCA28DAC%20.jpg

Rorschach

Biggest bs game of my life! I am such an idot total!!!

WAAAH WAAAAH I CRY!!!

I lost to MiG in a videogame....I quit gaming.

pffft what a joke of a game!

get this fellas. i drive the ball all the way downfield before the end of the half. dm is up 7-6. i kick a 51 yard fg. there is a flag. guess what? HOLDING! here is the kicker: DM accepts the penalty, and i don't get another play! half over! not that i could kick a 61 yarder, but at least give me a shot at a hail mary! BS!

i was bound to lose sometime. dm got lucky i couldn't convert redzone opportunities into touchdowns, but such is life! you will lose in our rematch DM! look at what i did to caddy! 22 rushes 33 yards! nowhere boyeeee!

SickBoy

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pffft what a joke of a game!

get this fellas. i drive the ball all the way downfield before the end of the half. dm is up 7-6. i kick a 51 yard fg. there is a flag. guess what? HOLDING! here is the kicker: DM accepts the penalty, and i don't get another play! half over! not that i could kick a 61 yarder, but at least give me a shot at a hail mary! BS!

Well, the half would end on an offensive holding call presuming the clock was at 0:00.

SickBoy

Hey Archaix, I work an evening shift (as per usual) Monday, so I'm not around until late. If that's good, we might be able to do our game at night (after 11:30 MT).

If not, I do have some afternoon/evening availability Tuesday/Wednesday after around 2 p.m. MT.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
2-7! Seahawks net their first solid league win, establishing their superiority over the Texans despite earlier head-to-head losses. ;)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
SickBoy said:
Hey Archaix, I work an evening shift (as per usual) Monday, so I'm not around until late. If that's good, we might be able to do our game at night (after 11:30 MT).

If not, I do have some afternoon/evening availability Tuesday/Wednesday after around 2 p.m. MT.

Tuesday/Wednesday afternoon is a bit more reasonable for me.

How is Overall Rank determined?

i didn't come up with that ranking system. basically it is determined by various stats (for instance, the "total passing yards" stat has a weight value of 1.0, the turnover differential has a stat weight of 1.5, etc)

dont pay attention to that ranking. i would take it away if i knew how :(

Mrbob

Cubanb I won't be home till about 10pm central tonight. I get home about 10PM central tommorrow night too. Maybe we can squeeze the game in tonight or tommorrow night, but I can't be up late unfortunately.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How do I add a player onto my team? Will Allen isn't there, so I have been giving his stats to Lamont Brightful. Will had a monster game that may get him DPOW so I want to at least give him credit.

Andokuky

Banned
God what a shit game. I hate playing the Giants, Barber is always complete bullshit when I face him. I gotta call BS on that pick early in the game, Lelie had the corner smoked badly and as soon as I release the ball he just fucking stops and turns around about 10 yards short leaving two players wide open to fight over the INT. Then on the next possession you lob it up to Burress and Lynch jumps right in front of it and just drops it. Good times as always :lol

Another game with shit luck so bad that the game lags on my only TD and I miss the EP.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I dunno wtf it is about you and me in season games. :lol I was thanking my lucky stars for those three or so dropped ints by Denver defenders. Though I did want that damned int for Strahan when I jumped in front of Putz... or at least that damned fumble that bounced back to Bell. :(

SickBoy

Hey Archaix, want to name a Wednesday time, and I'll try to let you know if I can make it ASAP? Any time after 2 p.m. MT should be OK, but once I know what works for you I can ensure that.

Mrbob

Cubanb, I should be able to play tonight almost anytime that isn't between 8pm and 10pm central (LOST and Invasion! ). I'm also probably going to be free almost all day tommorrow. Weather reports have us in a Winter Storm warning tommorrow all day. Not as much snow as NY, but reports are saying we are going to get 15 inches of snow tommorrow, which is more than I've remember seeing in a LONG TIME. So I don't think I'll be going out at all tommorrow! :lol I need to do some grocery shopping, so I better get it done tonight because I don't think I'll be leaving!

Slo

I'M SO GODDAMN SICK OF TE JETPACK CHEESE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHO'S DOING IT BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU STUPID SLAPNUTS SO GO FUCK YOURSELF CUZ I'M OUT OF THE LEAGUE

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Slo said:
I'M SO GODDAMN SICK OF TE JETPACK CHEESE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHO'S DOING IT BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU STUPID SLAPNUTS SO GO FUCK YOURSELF CUZ I'M OUT OF THE LEAGUE
Uh... sure thing.

Mrbob

Slo said:

SHUP FOO.

You're lucky you live in Minnesota and not Wisconsin! I want to send this asspounding amount of snow we are about to get your way!

Is the next week open now too? I know I play you next Archaix. If it is open we can play. I won't be home until about 5:30-6pm central though. Perhaps later because I have to run a bunch of errands now tonight instead of tommorrow.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
BTW, John Madden himself has decreed that I'm to lose Week 10 and there was little I could do about it. First try against Ror I had to wait until later in the evening because EA's servers were down, and then wait even more because LeagueDaddy was down and neither of us remembered who was home. Then ingame I was on the bad end of lag and I lost all momentum and it was pretty ugly throughout... on the replay I had single coverage/no coverage turn into interceptions, a refusal to wave for a fair catch leading to a hit-sticked fumble, and a KR TD overturned by a holding call... all within 2-4 minutes. The game had some of the most one-sided BS I've ever seen, and I was mad as hell at the time.

Ah well, maybe I'll be allowed to win in Week 11. :(

Top Bottom