• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Madden Season 2 Thread: I'm a Grabowski!

Andokuky

Banned
Can't play sometime soon? I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake that long and I'll have company over tomorrow night. If you can't play until midnight I'll try and stay up but I'm not making any promises.

Miguel

buchanon_slideshow082005.jpg

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

:'(

I'm still at work, I don't get home til 11:30

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I FUCKING WON!

I ACTUALLY WON A GAME!

*cries tears of joy*

Me vs. Mig

36-14!

Qtr: 1-2-3-4
Me: 0-10-14-12 <- Safety included!
Mig: 14-0-0-0

Andokuky

Banned
MrBob, this is Dallas, week 5 isnt open yet, but it opens tomorrow, when do you want to play? i want to get ths game in early bc my schooling will be hectic this week.

Miguel

gg ando, once you busted that run with Bell, I knew it was over. :lol

I had "contained" him all day...by contained, I mean not given up a 20+ yard run yet...:(

I got burrrrrrrrrrrrrned.

SickBoy

Hey Ando, get your hooks out of Mrbob.. I'm waiting for him to give me some indication of when he wants to do our game for the current week :)

gg ck. shoulda played moochball at the end of the first half and the end of the game! moochball has never failed!

wasabi, when do you want to dance chum?

Mrbob

Been away most of the weekend, Sickboy.

I can play tommorrow night around 9 or 10pm central, but no earlier.

Same thing for Tuesday too.

new week advanced. i advanced it now because neither of the remaining 2 games is going to be finished by tomorrow afternoon (but shortly after).

enjoy the new power rankings and so on.

SickBoy

Mrbob said:
Been away most of the weekend, Sickboy.

I can play tommorrow night around 9 or 10pm central, but no earlier.

Same thing for Tuesday too.

Maybe the better question is how late you can play. I'm not home until around 11 p.m. Mountain (midnight your time) on Monday. Tuesday I'm not home 'till 1:30 a.m.. My latest times before that are around 3:30 and 6.

cubanb

Banned
Hey Wellington. I wont be home before 9 est. even then i will probably work later all week. In willl probably get home at 7-10 pst during weekdays

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
cubanb said:
Hey Wellington. I wont be home before 9 est. even then i will probably work later all week. In willl probably get home at 7-10 pst during weekdays

We can play after 10, but I can't start a game after 11 (EST). Not tonight at least! Any other day is cool.

My AIM nick is insecurekillah.

Mrbob

SickBoy said:
Maybe the better question is how late you can play. I'm not home until around 11 p.m. Mountain (midnight your time) on Monday. Tuesday I'm not home 'till 1:30 a.m.. My latest times before that are around 3:30 and 6.

Ohhhh, ok. Mon and Tues won't work. I gotta be up at 6am for work tommorrow and wed morning. What time you home on wed? I get home about 4:30PM Central time wed, and don't need to get up early thur, maybe this will work?

ehhh, yeah you're right that is a bit of a mistake on that part. it will be fixed next week. to cubans credit, he is playing in the toughest division in the league ;)

Andokuky

Banned
Is week 4 open?

Give me a general idea of your availability please Sickboy. I'm usually home from work around 4:30 pm CST and can play every night except Saturday.

Andokuky

Banned
Also do I really play Bob 3 times in one year? I think I only play Pittsburgh twice, that would make it wierd if the division were to come down to the wire.

arrrgh! i unlocked that last night! it is now fixed (again! i swear!)

p.s. and yes you do play bob 3 times. just like i play DM 3 times. like i said before, with 14 teams it was tricky to get the schedule right, so i had to wing it at times. i figured i might as well match you guys up 3 times since the division is going to come down to that.

SickBoy

Mrbob said:
Ohhhh, ok. Mon and Tues won't work. I gotta be up at 6am for work tommorrow and wed morning. What time you home on wed? I get home about 4:30PM Central time wed, and don't need to get up early thur, maybe this will work?

Should be home 11 p.m. MT Wednesday (12 central, 1 a.m. Eastern). Hopefully that'll work. I'd like to play my games in order :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
sinistar: Damn it. Finally managed to get home a minute after you quit AIM. Anyway, my car got a flat tire so I ended up having to walk home. Although I left early it still takes a long time.

I suppose we're equal now, since you were nowhere to be seen Sunday. I was counting on your promise of being available anytime since I had to work that evening. :p

Anyway, I'm totally free tomorrow. No more excuses! We must get it over with.

SickBoy

Andokuky said:
Is week 4 open?

Give me a general idea of your availability please Sickboy. I'm usually home from work around 4:30 pm CST and can play every night except Saturday.

As mentioned to Mrbob, I'm home around 11 p.m. Mountain Time (midnight Central) on Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I have Saturday off and I'll have some time but not vast amounts available. Tuesday I'm not around until 1:30 a.m., which is 2:30 a.m. Central.

Sunday I'm also off (weekends off are actually semi-rare for me), and I'll probably be around early but I'll probably be heading out about two hours before Super Bowl kickoff.

OH, talk about about reak games. No picks, one sack, and I could stop Alex Smith! Kwame Harris was actually blocking people! And one phantom pick by FMT, lol. Good game though, I was reminded how much I still need to learn.

I swear, if there is a season 3, I want a defense with 70 or higher...

Andokuky

Banned
What kind of time are you talking about on Saturday? If it's afternoon I could probably play. If not early Sunday would work.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Well, that sucks. Apparently the powers that be have decided that sinistar and I cannot play each other. At least we tried.

Sickboy: You've been selected as sinistar's replacement. We need to get in a game ASAP. I can do late-night.

Archaix: Contact me on AIM, please.

most games are done for this week fellas. that was pretty quick. i'll see if sick/hito get their game in tonight/tomorrow. bob and sinistar are scheduled for tomorrow @ 5, then we should be all caught up. i may start the new week tomorrow afternoon, but more than likely on thursday (don't want to cram too many games in too soon, even if everyone does finish early)

Rorschach

Code:
----------------------------------------------- RCP    YD	RAVG	TD
#84 WR Jacobs, Taylor(Washington Redskins)	26	2	0.0	1

Wow ;)

Can't wait to see the Chargers/Broncos result ><

SickBoy

Mrbob: Would love to hear if your schedule will at all work with mine. Wednesday sounds promising

Ando: Saturday afternoon (or maybe even morning) are best for me. Probably around 11:30 Central or so (10:30 MT). Much earlier and I'll be unconscious.

Hitokage said:
Well, that sucks. Apparently the powers that be have decided that sinistar and I cannot play each other. At least we tried.

Sickboy: You've been selected as sinistar's replacement. We need to get in a game ASAP. I can do late-night.

Archaix: Contact me on AIM, please.

Wow. Who knew? I'm best available tomorrow night (aka Wednesday night), I think. I suppose I could do tonight, but it's pretty late already. Obviously, My game vs. Mrbob is my priority, but I'll do both back-to-back if it'll work. Or the game against you if it doesn't work, period.

It'll be interesting using a team I'm entirely unfamiliar with.

SickBoy

Ahh, I see. Tomorrow night OK? around midnight Mountain? (I'm being optimistic Mrbob is available for 11. If he's not, then 11 will work fine for me).

sickboy, bob is no longer on your schedule. in place of bob, you are playing hito. in place of hito, sinistar is playing bob. sorry about the inconvenience and confusion, it was an unexpected problem between hito and sinistar in regards to connecting and playing.

you play hito for your week 4 game. your week 5 game is against the broncos (andokuky). bob is out of the picture ;)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SickBoy said:
Ahh, I see. Tomorrow night OK? around midnight Mountain? (I'm being optimistic Mrbob is available for 11. If he's not, then 11 will work fine for me).
I'll be available pretty much anytime past 10pm eastern.

Top Bottom