• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

barit

Damn some of you guys and girls are really good. Hot Schadenfreude has destroyed TeamCG in this match. And all that before breakfast time. Nice lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Damn some of you guys and girls are really good. Hot Schadenfreude has destroyed TeamCG in this match. And all that before breakfast time. Nice lol

That was a random party game, not a tournament round.

I'm honestly shocked at the amount of running they did. The five or so matches I did tonight/starting out on PS3 had everyone crouch-walking around.

I'm honestly shocked at the amount of running they did. The five or so matches I did tonight/starting out on PS3 had everyone crouch-walking around.

Many people run. I know I do it (probably too much). If you're playing randoms its easy.

TheSeks

Many people run. I know I do it (probably too much). If you're playing randoms its easy.

I guess it's low levels that crouch walk or something? Though on PS3 I'm running into 200+ whatever (weeks?/ranks?) just crouch walking around to shank me in the back repeatedly. Meanwhile on PS4/this stream half of GAF is sprinting around to next covers and popping people instantly. It's crazy.

With randoms like that they splinter off on their own a bunch so it is better to rush the ones broken off. I mean they are going to know soon enough where you are when you shoot the poor sap, might as well rush em and get it over with before help comes.

Also sprinting is a good decoy for your other teammates to flank the other side at time. The game supports a large number of play styles and strategies. That's why it is so fun.

Alienous

I guess it's low levels that crouch walk or something? Though on PS3 I'm running into 200+ whatever (weeks?/ranks?) just crouch walking around to shank me in the back repeatedly. Meanwhile on PS4/this stream half of GAF is sprinting around to next covers and popping people instantly. It's crazy.

60fps. Double the frames, double the power.

Get fast, get hype.

TheSeks

60fps. Double the frames, double the power.

Get fast, get hype.

I seriously doubt the frame-rate increase means everyone and their mother running around instead of crouch-walking like previously.

Top Bottom