• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

GGs to Cincinnati One Hitters earlier! Totally shit myself during the second round of survivors and was greeted with two of you immediately. The funny part was that I actually said "I'm willing to bet they're crouching straight over here, underneath us." Still got dropped like a scrub :( lol

Good luck to Ravagers and SpS right now too!

30 mins to go! Time for our theme song to queue up!

http://youtu.be/keZ-GsRRVlQ

Team Sangre Por Sangre

*edit*
Good Lord, so much for a warmup. Can't get into a damn match to save our lives!

Lol, we had the same problem. Tonight just wasn't our night.

GGs to Cincinnati One Hitters earlier! Totally shit myself during the second round of survivors and was greeted with two of you immediately. The funny part was that I actually said "I'm willing to bet they're crouching straight over here, underneath us." Still got dropped like a scrub :( lol

Good luck to Ravagers and SpS right now too!

GGs. Whoever, had the hunting rifle was downing us with full health with one shot and that had us messed up for a lot of the match. Felt pinned and then we got flanked a lot because of it.

Macaroni Champions' team banner:

jSqBiYH.jpg

Id stop the match. Everyone get out of the match. If they don't believe you then you guys can have me as the witness. The guy who was streaming for the Ravagers killed the guy lagging. Or just have a re do. It was early on in the game that he got kicked.

I can vouch for Sangre Por Sangre.

OR. Play survivors on High School and the. Play the interrogation match. If it's tied then play the supply raid again.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
GAZ here's an unconfirmed match schedule:

The Guardians vs Sangre Por Sangre @ 8 PM PDT Tuesday (subject to change)

Can you put our banners by the schedule as well?

Top Bottom