• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Is the sound muted or the voices? Because at least for my own archive, there should be no voice chat.
After I finished watching the matches I realized the entire gameplay portion had no sound. It came back after the it ended though. Was watching the Godai stream.

edit: Watching your video now. :]

Alienous

Well gahd damn, Ravagers put in a solid performance.

And it'll be really interesting to see Not Like This vs. Macaroni Champions.

iAP55E4IwMdIz.jpg

Ouch lol

beta_fuse

Holy shit some of these teams are good. It's gonna be tough beating you guys once we claw our way out of the losers bracket :p

Also, I sent a few PMs to CheeseGAF to get our game done either tonight or tomorrow. Hoping it all works out.

Gaz_RB

I've decided I'm not going to post everyones banner that you made in the OP at all times, I'm saving them for the schedule/match times.

What are the GAF names for those on "Not Like This"? I dont see a link in the OP or anywhere for their team.

Sorry, I'll update it. Just got back in town.
edit: its in the OP now

Sangre por Sangre vs Ravagers 8 PDT Monday Night

That's 10 CST 11 EST

Does your team have a banner? Or did I miss it earlier in the thread?
edit: nvm, found it

Moofers

I'm ok with back to back matches if we win and of course if that works for the rest of my team. However, I'm PDT so its not that late for me. If we're lucky enough to get the W and even just 1 person needs to wait, I'm fine with that too.

Oh you play earlier than us... Yeah, then if our game (at 11 EST) gets out. There could be another match.

Probably not. Some of my guys have to work early and can't be up too too late. We are all on the east coast. Myself I have to be up at 6.

Though I can't speak for the other team should they win. However, it might be wise to see of the maps get changed up. Gav said it might happen but then went silent.

Korten

Banned
Probably not. Some of my guys have to work early and can't be up too too late. We are all on the east coast. Myself I have to be up at 6.

Though I can't speak for the other team should they win. However, it might be wise to see of the maps get changed up. Gav said it might happen but then went silent.

Are we safe to use the same maps we've been using for the matches today?

Top Bottom