• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Slo

Yeah, still no chance. The first time I pass out and my "friends" draw a cock on my cheek with a Sharpie and post picture on facebook, I'd see that fucking picture in NFLGAF every time Favre throws a game ending INT. :lol

daw840

Slo said:
Yeah, still no chance. The first time I pass out and my "friends" draw a cock on my cheek with a Sharpie and post picture on facebook, I'd see that fucking picture in NFLGAF every time Favre throws a game ending INT. :lol
:lol

DCX

DCX
Alls fair in love and war now stop being guarded its not like we will publish your pics from concerts or anything....

Cue fmt pic•

DCX

LukeSmith

I will not be joining the fb page. Once we know who got the 32 roses, those of you that I don't have on IM can PM me your IM and we'll connect.

i won't be joining the facebook group but once it comes season time ill give out my aim accounts/gmail accounts for contacting me (I prefer google chat but I'm sure there are some who don't use it).

That said I don't get the concern over the groups, I don't believe joining a group gives them access to your personal photos or even your stream items. Or am i missing something?

Edit: lol when did i get that tag?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Slo said:
What good does making it private do? It's you assholes that I'm worried about! :lol

Just because you join the group doesn't make you friends with anyone in the group. The only interaction you will have with people in the group is in the group. If your profile is private, it will remain so. But if everyone is concerned, then scrap the idea.

This thread never seems like an efficient, effective way of getting people in contact with people. Someone doesn't check the thread for a few hours, they miss someone asking them when they can play. It doesn't have to be decided today, just saying that with 32 teams, that problem is going to be an even bigger one.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Isn't there going to be an app for Ipod/Iphone that allows for communication amongst Madden online franchise players in addition to other things?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll use aim for the league and before you reply back Bob.....shut up!

:D

Mrbob

I would reply about your lies but I just noticed your avatar and am mesmorized by it. :lol

I look at yours, and then look at mine and just smile! :D

daw840

LOL. I didn't know everyone was so against a facebook group. Sorry guys, thought it might be a good idea since the ban hammer gets dealt here so often.:lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
I would reply about your lies but I just noticed your avatar and am mesmorized by it. :lol

I look at yours, and then look at mine and just smile! :D

ist2_5539348-sad-face.jpg

daw840 said:
LOL. I didn't know everyone was so against a facebook group. Sorry guys, thought it might be a good idea since the ban hammer gets dealt here so often.:lol

I thought it was a great idea!

I see it as a venue where we can we post funny and bogus articles, gameplay videos, game summaries, league awards etc.

That is the last good thing that League Daddy is still good for in my opinion.

Rorschach

A place where we can all get together and post messages and stuff? Awesome! I've been wanting something like that!

Oh, wait, we do. It's called NEOGAF. Don't split the users. >:|

daw840

Rorschach said:
A place where we can all get together and post messages and stuff? Awesome! I've been wanting something like that!

Oh, wait, we do. It's called NEOGAF. Don't split the users. >:|

Not intended to. But, people always end up banned and shit. You can't get banned from Facebook...........normally

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If only we could compete against each other in some form of interactive entertainment. Just typing on the internet, it's like talking to imaginary people while standing in line at the Dollar General.

Lonestar said:
If only we could compete against each other in some form of interactive entertainment. Just typing on the internet, it's like talking to imaginary people while standing in line at the Dollar General.

Madden 2011 NATAL

Rorschach

Not intended to. But, people always end up banned and shit. You can't get banned from Facebook...........normally
Just follow the three golden rules:

- Don't troll
- Don't make women jokes
- Don't insult other members

It's worked for me for almost a decade! I've been banned, but never perma'd.

I hate having people not check this thread or PMing others. If all else fails, that's why we have AIM and XBL.

MWS Natural said:
Madden 2011 NATAL
*whoosh*
He was referring to videogames....

Rorschach said:
Just follow the three golden rules:

- Don't troll
- Don't make women jokes
- Don't insult other members

It's worked for me for almost a decade! I've been banned, but never perma'd.

I hate having people not check this thread or PMing others. If all else fails, that's why we have AIM and XBL.

*whoosh*
He was referring to videogames....

Yes. *whoosh* indeed :D

Puck

Banned
Can anyone confirm or deny PS3 voice chat is in Madden 2009?? I can't find any information on google, and I have no idea how to activate it (if it is in) for online PS3 play.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Puck said:
Can anyone confirm or deny PS3 voice chat is in Madden 2009?? I can't find any information on google, and I have no idea how to activate it (if it is in) for online PS3 play.
Why are you stuck in the past?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
What is this slow release of info crap... why aren't all the teams up!

Did you miss the PDF file that leaked a while back? It listed all the teams

DMczaf

Wellington said:
What is this slow release of info crap... why aren't all the teams up!

Even though that dude leaked the overalls, where the hell have you been? IGN has been doing the daily ratings reveal deal for YEARS. Now ESPN has it.

Seem you and FMT are losing your memory the older you get :(

It's alright, the young Madden League players will carry the torch when you guys leave to start Tiger Woods Golf leagues.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Even though that dude leaked the overalls, where the hell have you been? IGN has been doing the daily ratings reveal deal for YEARS. Now ESPN has it.

Seem you and FMT are losing your memory the older you get :(

It's alright, the young Madden League players will carry the torch when you guys leave to start Tiger Woods Golf leagues.
ESPN started late and IGN did more teams at a time, I think. That's how I created players and my team in 08 before 09 came out.

Releasing the final stats in August is retarded. >:|

i never played madden ps3 with voicechat :(

p.s. how can alex smiths throwing power be 1 higher than shaun hills? come on he has a much better arm.

and "awareness" is the only thing preventing nate davis from being a 70+ rated player. but the awareness for a player if YOUR awareness as the person controlling him i assume, so i should start nate D!

bluemax

Banned
DMczaf said:
http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=15

FMT's QB situation is such a joke :lol

Someone is going to get a lot out of him for a decent QB. I hear this McCown guy in Tampa loves the Bay Area...and nightclubs that are named The Toolbox.

Fuck my full backs kind of suck. I've heard the Seahawks new OC likes to run mostly a one back offense so I guess that is no surprise but I've developed a certain style that I will have to adjust with this new roster. Actually, fuck I'm going to be hating myself trying to run the ball aren't I?

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Fuck my full backs kind of suck. I've heard the Seahawks new OC likes to run mostly a one back offense so I guess that is no surprise but I've developed a certain style that I will have to adjust with this new roster. Actually, fuck I'm going to be hating myself trying to run the ball aren't I?
Do you want Neal? :p

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i should start nate D!
2eocnjo.jpg

Top Bottom