• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Striker

Vets get first pritority. So FMT gets 49ers, Wellie/Giants, Rors/Raiders, CB3/Eagles, Shawn/Cowboys, DM/Bucs, etc.

Others like Luke get Colts, Ramirez gets Steelers... can't recall off the top of my head others, but unless they want others, those teams are already chosen.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
You act as if you're ever gonna pass.

2009_02_27_576_Wisnlsowksmall.jpg

It's good they are still making adjustments but no one noticed these things with their own testing?? Soon as I saw the first video I noticed the pass ruch was weak, it took forum feedback for them to see that? No wonder the game has been the way it is for since it hit this gen if they can't even catch the obvious stuff like that in testing.

Rorschach

Yeah, like striker said, vets get priority (DM gets the bucs, I get the Colts, FMT the 9ers, etc). We used to do a "draft" for season 2, but since this is franchise, we won't be doing that. Owners can be switched mid-franchise, though...so who knows if someone changes their mind, but it would kinda defeat the point of franchise.

MWS Natural said:
It's good they are still making adjustments but no one noticed these things with their own testing?? Soon as I saw the first video I noticed the pass ruch was weak, it took forum feedback for them to see that? No wonder the game has been the way it is for since it hit this gen if they can't even catch the obvious stuff like that in testing.
As long as they're open to change/criticism unlike previous teams. I mean, they were dumb enough to think contracts wouldn't matter enough to put them in online franchise, so...

DMczaf

Striker said:
What's it going to take for him to return to Cleveland? Stop evading the question!

I finally get a playmaking TE and you want to take him away?! Not this time!

DMBall 2.0 is going to shock the world.

Rorschach said:
Nnamdi on Winslow. LOCK.DOWN.

Who gets AB?! You're trapped between a rock and K2 mountain!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:

Sounds like BobBall 1.0

Rorschach

DMczaf said:

AB gets shaded by Mitchell! You can't catch the ball if you're being speared! Spec catch = susceptible to Hitstick 2.0!

DCX

DCX
Striker said:
Vets get first pritority. So FMT gets 49ers, Wellie/Giants, Rors/Raiders, CB3/Eagles, Shawn/Cowboys, DM/Bucs, etc.

Others like Luke get Colts, Ramirez gets Steelers... can't recall off the top of my head others, but unless they want others, those teams are already chosen.
.....i'm like a ghost in here....

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Suddenly, the sig makes all the sense in the world.

:lol

1. steelers (ramirez)
2. texans (matrix)
3. colts (lukems)
4. chiefs (malleymal)
5. raiders (rors)
6. cowpies (shawn)
7. giants (wellington)
8. eagles(coldblooded)
9. redskins (livewire)
10. bears (mrbob)
11. packers (azgreg)
12. vikings (slo)
13. falcons (dcx)
14. bucs (dmczaf)
15. 49ers (fmt)

those teams are basically set in stone unless any of those people end up not playing. lonestar as the seachickens isn't on there because i don't even know if he is actually a hardcore chickens fan or was just a charmin soft alexander fan (in which case they go to bluemax).

i also haven't heard from fifty who would get the ravens.

nyprimus2

Boldin may or may not be on the block pending a few things:

How my D shapes up in our final roster before the league starts. I think my best rush LB is going to be like a 70, so I might need help there.
Breaston's rating in our final roster before the league starts.
If they implement salary cap before the league starts.

Not enough Cowboys talk, so I'll bring some RW11 action to this derailed thread...

DallasCowboys.com said:
"I'm taking the (Larry) Fitzgerald approach," Williams says, referencing the dynamic receiver who led the wild-card Arizona Cardinals to the Super Bowl last season at a lighter weight. "Fitzgerald was 230 pounds and he got all the way down to 210, 212, wherever he was. And I feel like I was versatile at 212 when I first came into the league (in 2004).

"That's where I'm trying to get to. He's the best in the league. I'm trying to get on his level."
DallasCowboys.com said:
Temporarily wearing his college No. 4 jersey, Williams has looked swifter and leaner in the non-contact workouts.

Don't rush at once to read the whole article from the preeminent NFL team site on the web: http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/news.cfm?id=D6EF22F2-AB63-925D-20E7C7756A45FDE0

On a serious note though, I wonder if Online Franchise will anoint Pro Bowl selections after each season. That would be bitchin!

Wishful thinking my friend. Eugene is going to into beast mode! :D

Get ready for T.O. Pt. 2 when your new receiver throws both of his shitty QBs (both will start during the season I'm sure!) under the bus because they can't get him the ball!

Get ready for T.O. Pt. 2 when your new receiver throws both of his shitty QBs (both will start during the season I'm sure!) under the bus because they can't get him the ball!

and get ready for life after T.O.

life isn't so easy when you don't have a dominant WR like T.O. on the field. romo is soon going to realize he shouldn't have run the future hall of famer out of town!

terrell3.jpg

you'll always be my boy T.O.!

maybe we should right the al davis wrong and trade crabtree for DHB straight up.

no wait, the niners wouldn't have picked DHB. maybe we could do a 3 way trade: i give you crabtree, ramirez gives you evander hood, you give ramirez DHB, and you give me your next 3 first round picks.

We got rid of him right on time. It's great having an off-season without drama for once!

I'm completely fine with giving up the elaborate TD celebrations (and their penalities) for a more subtle yet classy substitute...

roy-williams-hookem.jpg

:D

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe we should right the al davis wrong and trade crabtree for DHB straight up.

no wait, the niners wouldn't have picked DHB. maybe we could do a 3 way trade: i give you crabtree, ramirez gives you evander hood, you give ramirez DHB, and you give me your next 3 first round picks.
I'm not the Redskins here... Going from Davis to Snyder isn't much of an improvement.

Crabtree/2nd rounder for JGar/Burgess. Let's do it!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wait, TD CelebrationS? but roy only found the endzone twice last year! he has not choice but to be subtle!

Your facts have no place here...We have to look FORWARD!! :D

I'm soooo looking forward to Singletary's epic press conferences with the 5-11 (best case!) season you guys are going to have this year!

I'm soooo looking forward to Singletary's epic press conferences with the 5-11 (best case!) season you guys are going to have this year!

at least singletary has the balls to call out his team. wade phillips is just going to ride you guys into last place because his QB and TE run the team.

and 5-11 is unlikely considering our division. YOUR division, on the other hand, is going to be a bitch! you guys are probably better than the skins, but 3rd place is the best you can expect. then your entire coaching staff gets blown up and tony romo gets run out of town! i love it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
at least singletary has the balls to call out his team. wade phillips is just going to ride you guys into last place because his QB and TE run the team.
*Romo ignores play call*
<Wade> Come on! You can't do that...

2cyijhx.gif

daw840

Thanks FMT for sending me the reminder that the thread is up! Yes, I will most definitely be in for at least the first season. I may be going off to training for a job as an Air Traffic Controller this fall, if all goes well, so I don't know if I can be available for any more than 1 season.

p.s. I want the Chiefs!

Top Bottom