• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

FrenchMovieTheme said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiH1cl3ELCw&feature=player_embedded

wow EA works fast!

updated video after making the D-line adjustments. this looks MUCH better. some people on opsports are now complaining the qb doesn't have enough time but i wonder if they actually watch football.

first off, it's the bills shitty line vs. the ravens awesome line. secondly, there were a couple plays where trent edwards had 5 or 6 seconds to throw, which is an eternity in the NFL. most of the other plays he had between 3 and 4 seconds. that is how it SHOULD be, especially considering the teams

you should HAVE to keep extra blockers in when you play a team like the ravens or giants or pay the price.

Yes!! No more QB sprint left/right crap! The Defensive ends actually keep contain now! Oh man the game is going to be so fun this year.

we'll see what kind of problems come up with this years game. i have no doubt there will be something that needs to be patched gameplay wise, but if they can just get the fundamentals down pat we should be good.

p.s. daw i can't give you the chefs (yes, chefs) if malleymal is playing.... especially if you're playing only 1 season! it's franchise now, multiple seasons boyeeeeeeeeeee!

DMczaf

Just so you know FMT, I don't care what the schedule says. We are playing in the 1st season!

And there may or may not be a hit out on Virgin Davis now that there are lasting injuries!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we'll see what kind of problems come up with this years game. i have no doubt there will be something that needs to be patched gameplay wise, but if they can just get the fundamentals down pat we should be good.

p.s. daw i can't give you the chefs (yes, chefs) if malleymal is playing.... especially if you're playing only 1 season! it's franchise now, multiple seasons boyeeeeeeeeeee!

Asshole. Fine, if that's the case then I want the Chargers.

Edit: I plan on playing as many seasons as I can. I just don't know when this training will happen, if it will happen at all. I was just throwing that out there so people aren't surprised.

not sure how we can play in the first season since the bucs don't play the niners and you won't be making the playoffs.... unless you're picking a team other than the bucs!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
not sure how we can play in the first season since the bucs don't play the niners and you won't be making the playoffs.... unless you're picking a team other than the bucs!

Like I said, I don't care what the schedule says! We are playing! Make it an 18 game season, Goodell!

Striker

daw840 said:

Edit: I plan on playing as many seasons as I can. I just don't know when this training will happen, if it will happen at all. I was just throwing that out there so people aren't surprised.
I think somebody wants San Diego (Bluemax?). Weren't you Ravens some time ago? Should join Ravens, and be in my division (Browns-Ravens rivalry ignites!). I thought our games on NCAA were mighty good. :p

:lol

how the balls can you want to be the chargers!? they are a division rival for christs sake! plus there's no way i couldn't give the chiefs to malley :(

glad you're playing though, hope you can play for more than 1 season!

that, AND the defensive individual player cams! not sure if they're in for online franchise but that would be awesome.

however, we still haven't heard from fifty :(

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:

how the balls can you want to be the chargers!? they are a division rival for christs sake! plus there's no way i couldn't give the chiefs to malley :(

glad you're playing though, hope you can play for more than 1 season!

I have no hate for the Chargers. Just the Broncos and the Raiders. I would refuse to play if I was forced into playing with either of those teams.:lol

Malley doesn't even live in KC though, right?

i don't live in san fran broseph!

all i ask is that you just take a look at some of the other rosters. it pains me when i see a diehard using a division rival. there is something unsettling about that.... i won't call it kissing your sister, but it is kind of like sword fighting with one of your buddies while drunk

Striker

I told him to pick Ravens! Or is Ravens Fifty's team?

:\

Oh, and Wellie!

11985605-d29953017cc8a986050f663d96.jpg

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:

i don't live in san fran broseph!

all i ask is that you just take a look at some of the other rosters. it pains me when i see a diehard using a division rival. there is something unsettling about that.... i won't call it kissing your sister, but it is kind of like sword fighting with one of your buddies while drunk

But you live in CA. So at least that's the same state. I guess I played as the Ravens the first GAF season I ever played in, so I am up for that.

Striker

Somnia said:
=(

I'll rebuild over the first 3 seasons :lol
Come on! Just cut bums like Benson and Chris Henry and you'll be ok! Ram and Daw would probably shit on the lines our teams would have, but believe!

Fifty

I am in. With the Ravens. Forgive me for not noticing this thread sooner, as I haven't been on GAF as much and gaming in general..but Madden, and the people in the Madden league will always have a special place in my heart. It's quite remarkable how long we've been going.

FMT PMed me, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed the thread. But rest assured that I won't be this distant come August.

I was jealous of you guys in the NCAA online franchise. Seeing as how this looks to FINALLY be the mode we've been wanting, I'd be foolish to pass it up.

DMczaf said:
Now that Madden has the Wide camera angle back, Fifty better play! There are no more excuses, Fiddy!

Really? THANK GOD! The most fun I've ever had in Madden was when I could play CB and actually win. It's funny what a tiny change like that does.

LukeSmith

Fifty said:
I am in. With the Ravens. Forgive me for not noticing this thread sooner, as I haven't been on GAF as much and gaming in general..but Madden, and the people in the Madden league will always have a special place in my heart. It's quite remarkable how long we've been going.

GandalftheWhite.jpg

Slo

I'd like to kick things off with the first trade offer of the season. I'd like to trade AP to the Cowboys for 5 defensive starters, 4 1st round draft picks, 3 second round draft picks, a 3rd and a 6th.

Standing offer, Cowboys only.

DCX

DCX
I have put Jerious Norwood on the block. Storybook, when you land a team, he'll be waiting :p

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Macklin is takiing rookie of the year regardless
You think so? There will be two games a year for you where he won't do jack shit. If the line doesn't kill McNabb, A-Ross and C-Web will take care of Hack-Lin.

DMczaf

I have 3 70+ rated QBs? :lol

Trade bait like a mofo! Come on, someone get a serious QB injury. DM's House of QBs is open!

Mrbob

Oh sweet fifty is in too? This is like the old band getting back together for one more tour.

Even better, the Ravens are on the Bears schedule this year!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
You think so? There will be two games a year for you where he won't do jack shit. If the line doesn't kill McNabb, A-Ross and C-Web will take care of Hack-Lin.

Is that a challenge good sir

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
MWS Natural said:
Does anyone know if players progress from season to season based upon performance in the online league just like a franchise one?

Yes

Top Bottom