• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

PBY

Banned
Nightz said:
He's aliiiiive!!!
Really sorry for any problems caused guys... in my inbox it says that smokey's pm came in last night at 7 pm, considering my situation this was the earliest I could have responded

Sorry if my delay messed any thing up-

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
excellent.jpg

daw840

peterb0y said:
Really sorry for any problems caused guys... in my inbox it says that smokey's pm came in last night at 7 pm, considering my situation this was the earliest I could have responded

Sorry if my delay messed any thing up-

It doesn't seem like it did. Dskillz and I have been Bobbing the league this week as well. LOL.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
not really. we're waiting on birdman. we would have simmed your shit in a second if it came down to that

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck all you playoff bound teams

Birdman02

AirBrian said:
We should be playing tonight.

I almost want to wait until tomorrow just to make CB wait even longer. He already hates me for ruining his perfect season...how much worse could it get?

In all seriousness, sorry for holding up the league. Last week was crazy for thanks to the holidays, and I've had family issues come up since I got back in town. I'll unfortuantely be going to a funeral sometime in the coming week, but I should only be gone a day or two at the most.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Birdman02 said:
I almost want to wait until tomorrow just to make CB wait even longer. He already hates me for ruining his perfect season...how much worse could it get?

In all seriousness, sorry for holding up the league. Last week was crazy for thanks to the holidays, and I've had family issues come up since I got back in town. I'll unfortuantely be going to a funeral sometime in the coming week, but I should only be gone a day or two at the most.
I agree CB is a douchebag but don't make the rest of us wait. :(

CB3

Birdman02 said:

mj.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
sooooooo who am i playing. if i have to play cpu i dont want to hear it.

Might as well be me, they were my disgusting team to begin with and I'll even bitch at you again for stat padding Turner :p

Matrix

I nominate Bob to play Smokey.

Matrix

:lol

I hope CB and DCX are wasting their time and FMT lets someone else play Smokey.

Nightz

Awesome, looks like week 17 will be completed today. Hopefully the postseason flies by quickly. At least I have season 2 of Chuck to keep me occupied!

Matrix

Hurry up Chuck season 3!

w4v0n.gif

CB3

DCX said:
i clearly need to play more than once every four months...still i didn't embarrass myself :D

DCX

Street fighter 4 is my game. no one in madden gaf can beat me

Matrix

Wellington said:
Suddenly I am glad I have never watched Chuck. :x

So she doesn't have the world's biggest ass. You don't like hot Australian women?

You cheat CB, you cheat at life!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Street fighter 4 is my game. no one in madden gaf can beat me
Give me time to hone my skills and i'm sure i will, i had you beat like two or three of those rounds that could have earn me a victory but i rushed it played right into your hands.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, this spreadsheet is a bit more complicated, and I'm unsure on the layout.

When looking at it fully, it's 4 tables on each page (offense, defense, running, passing, special teams, conversions, TO's). The 1st table is the difference each team gain on season 2, over season 1. So, say on Offense, Arizona had 8 more first downs in S2 over 1, but had 176 fewer Total yards, and 322 more offensive yards. He scored 21 more points in S2 over S1. In the instances of the 3 games not finished, you can see the "-1" number under their games. I'll do my best to re introduce the correct numbers after those games are done.

The Second Table is the stats for season 1

The Third Table is the stats for season 2

The Fourth Table is the total stats for seasons 1 and 2.

Time of Posession stat was borked, so meh.

Too Many Madden Stats

So, to get a good view on yourself, on the column of Team Names, just select yours, and you should be able to see your team's info on all 4 tables, on just 4 lines.

Matrix

I can't judge my team since both season's BJ played with them :(

Lonestar

Matrix said:
I can't judge my team since both season's BJ played with them :(

It's the downside of being out.

I guess a note could be said on the Texans and Chiefs. What were the other CPUish teams?

Nightz

Hard to judge any improvement with me as well since the Bengals were Somnia's team last season. One thing's for sure though, I did myself a favor by improving the O-line. 26 fewer sacks than last season and both the passing and running games improved. Now to work on defense. =\

Lonestar

Ok, think I fixed the column headers, by freezing the rows with the titles. So now, if you sort it by something, you can still figure out what the 7th column from the left is.

If anyone has suggestions on how to get something like this to work with the players, I'm all ears :p

CB3

Damn pheeniks took out smokey in mortal kombat and the show?

Your losing it smokey. maybe we should just give the win to Peterboy. clearly the only person you can beat isnt even a person.
CPU

Striker

My offense performed better overall; a higher percentage run game with James Davis, Myles Mack, and Jerome Harrison. More YPC and yards per game overall than the last season mileage from Jamal Lewis and Jerome Harrison.

Didn't improve stat wise for Brady Quinn and Vincent Jackson. Quinn was 21-17 TD-INT ratio, whereas he was negative in that department in Season 2.

Defensively, got better in sacks by +7. Balanced out between Sneed, Jackson, Tucker, and Rogers.

Performed slightly better in rush yards per game, however performed slightly less in pass yards per game. Points per game also dropped a tad. It doesn't help my ST's were fairly bad, and the offense underperformed at times throughout the season.

CB3

Striker said:
My offense performed better overall; a higher percentage run game with James Davis, Myles Mack, and Jerome Harrison. More YPC and yards per game overall than the last season mileage from Jamal Lewis and Jerome Harrison.

Didn't improve stat wise for Brady Quinn and Vincent Jackson. Quinn was 21-17 TD-INT ratio, whereas he was negative in that department in Season 2.

Defensively, got better in sacks by +7. Balanced out between Sneed, Jackson, Tucker, and Rogers.

Performed slightly better in rush yards per game, however performed slightly less in pass yards per game. Points per game also dropped a tad. It doesn't help my ST's were fairly bad, and the offense underperformed at times throughout the season.

3rd Rounder for Josh Cribbs

Lonestar

Haha, we already have 4 teams that are in the 1000 points scored club:

Chargers
Raiders
Eagles
Colts

We should make them sport "Running up the Score since Twenty Oct Nine" avatars for a week :D

We've only got 1 team in the 1000 points given up club...you guessed it

Chiefs

Though, Matrix isn't sitting pretty, with 999 points given up in 32 games. What happen, Mattttty??

Top Bottom