• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha :lol

:lol @ astrolad

storybook is actually a really good player, has played me tough in our 4 matchups and beat me in one of them (i think i won by a combined 13 points in the other 3)

LJ11

Notice on that Power O from split gun how fast Moreno hit the hole. QB in that formation is closer to the line, handoff is much quicker than when the QB is even with the RB from other split gun formations.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
lets play left 4 dead or Marvel or something. im bored as shit

Me and DSkillz just finished up the Hard Rain level and called it, just as you logged on :p

Crow's writing a message!

TheCrow

Fifty said:
Luke Smith hates you with a passion. :lol :lol Your connection's working finally, and now you're pressing your luck by hosting this 1940's-quality stream.

:lol I was still in the dorms when I played Luke and my netbook can only do so much. :p

GG storybook. My defense was barely holding on throughout the game.

TheCrow said:
:lol I was still in the dorms when I played Luke and my netbook can only do so much. :p

GG storybook. My defense was barely holding on throughout the game.

GG Crow. I'm just happy that my defense didn't shit the bed in the 4th quarter for once.

astro what is your schedule like the next 2 days? tempted to just have a fill in or something. it's not fair to you to just have to drop everything and meet a deadline :/

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
tue and wed this week are pretty tricky, which is why i was posting from my friend's house across the country trying to get the game set up :lol

i can still play tonight within the next 30 or so but after that i'd be keeping my guests up rather than just being rude to them.

tomorrow would be late probably, i have a conference call that goes until like 11 or later. wed i really have no idea but i never get home from work before 9 fwiw

honestly if i just have to forfeit or whatever that's fine you shoulda won the tiebreaker last year so hey.

AstroLad said:
tue and wed this week are pretty tricky, which is why i was posting from my friend's house across the country trying to get the game set up :lol

i can still play tonight within the next 30 or so but after that i'd be keeping my guests up rather than just being rude to them.

tomorrow would be late probably, i have a conference call that goes until like 11 or later. wed i really have no idea but i never get home from work before 9 fwiw

honestly if i just have to forfeit or whatever that's fine you shoulda won the tiebreaker last year so hey.

no thats not fair either. it wasn't your fault EA's tie breakers suck there's no reason for you to get punished. i just need to confirm that i can boot bluemax to have a fill in and be able to re-invite him after before i do it

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
astro can you still play tonight? i'm going to find a sub in the next 5 mins

val3.jpeg

LiveWire

Thanks for the scrim DCX. No idea why there was infrequent lag, I don't remember that in our previous games? I assumed that's why you dropped in the 3rd. Pleasantly surprised with my experiment, Campbell 3 TDs 1 INT 200+ yds in the first half. I laughed after the end of the first quarter: Falcons TOP 9:20 Redskins 0:40, Score 14-14. :lol

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Thanks for the scrim DCX. No idea why there was infrequent lag, I don't remember that in our previous games? I assumed that's why you dropped in the 3rd. Pleasantly surprised with my experiment, Campbell 3 TDs 1 INT 200+ yds in the first half. I laughed after the end of the first quarter: Falcons TOP 9:20 Redskins 0:40, Score 14-14. :lol
just dumb, i'm so glad my D is ages better than the stock Falcons...that last TD was insane i almost threw the pad.

DCX

LukeSmith

Leron James fumbled away your playoff hopes FMT, in FG range to tie it, he coughed it up!

GG Astro! It's weird how you come out Twins Weak and the readout says 2 WR 3 HB, your tight end is a HB/FB?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah i play tolbert at te and he's an fb so maybe that's the reason.

gg man i almost cried when i missed that what 23-yarder? didn't even think that was possible. but then joy @ the fumble so no complaints here

LukeSmith

AstroLad said:
yeah i play tolbert at te and he's an fb so maybe that's the reason.

gg man i almost cried when i missed that what 23-yarder? didn't even think that was possible. but then joy @ the fumble so no complaints here

Leron James isn't ready for primetime yet, I guess! Hasselbeck's release is sooooo slow. I'm sure the ladies dig it and all, but eesh

i don't wanna diiiiieeeee, sometimes wish i'd never been in the playoff hunt at all!

beer neer neer neeeeeeeeeer

well it was a good season anyways. i would have kind of felt crummy about getting into the playoffs with a sub beating my division rival anyhow :/

no, it is now time to rebuild!

p.s. just played a scrim with ramirez where we had a combined 8 FF's :lol and i think there were about 7 injuries combined too

btw i was browsing Op sports and found in their online franchise the titans got in over the texans, despite both of them being 8-8 and the texans sweeping the titans.

it is believed it could also go by conference record first. not to get anyones hopes up (myself included) because some of this stuff sounds coincedental but if that league is any indication then it's NOT by alphabet.

who knows, we'll find out in a couple days :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"btw i was browsing Op sports and found in their online franchise the titans got in over the texans, despite both of them being 8-8 and the texans sweeping the titans.''

Fuck you Bud.... I mean EA.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
"btw i was browsing Op sports and found in their online franchise the titans got in over the texans, despite both of them being 8-8 and the texans sweeping the titans.''

Fuck you Bud.... I mean EA.
bud_adams.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw i was browsing Op sports and found in their online franchise the titans got in over the texans, despite both of them being 8-8 and the texans sweeping the titans.

it is believed it could also go by conference record first. not to get anyones hopes up (myself included) because some of this stuff sounds coincedental but if that league is any indication then it's NOT by alphabet.

who knows, we'll find out in a couple days :D

Don't get my hopes up

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sooo since so many of us are waiting for the exciting results of the ea lottery what is up with the remaining games?

chargers-chiefs: did smokey bail out? is this getting simmed?
titans-jags: birdman said he could play vs. the fill-in yesterday but i guess that didn't get done (was there even a fill in?)
vikes-lions: not sure about this one

Top Bottom