• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

CB3 said:
3rd Rounder for Josh Cribbs
That's basically a 4th rounder with your pick!

He's the only return guy I got, at least one who's better than average. I'll discuss a trade with him for a right price, or something desirable in return.

I do not run a Wildcat, and something like the one Lonestar draws up I'm sure Cribbs would be great in.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar, I didn't play all those 32 games with the Chiefs :lol I only played 3 or 4 out of the 16 from season one.

Or are you talking about the Texans cause that was all BJ's fault.

I'm confused :(

Smokey

CB3 said:
Damn pheeniks took out smokey in mortal kombat and the show?

Your losing it smokey. maybe we should just give the win to Peterboy. clearly the only person you can beat isnt even a person.
CPU

He got lucky on the Show. Did he tell you Oswalt got him for 16Ks? Of course not. He was gifted a HR that hit the top of the fucking wall and went over.

And MK I was tappin that ass until he pulled out cheap ass Raiden and kept spearin me over and over at the corner of the screen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow is it just my eyes our is the EA league website fucked up. Someone else look at the season schedule.

Week 16 FMT played everyone :lol Week 17 CK took on the whole league. The whole thing is busted or I need to clear my cache.

o_O

PS- I would have no hit Pheeniks using Roy O.

Matrix

I want to run up the score on someone next season, any volunteers?

Smokey

Lonestar said:
Haha, we already have 4 teams that are in the 1000 points scored club:

Chargers
Raiders
Eagles
Colts

We should make them sport "Running up the Score since Twenty Oct Nine" avatars for a week :D

We've only got 1 team in the 1000 points given up club...you guessed it

Chiefs

All the more reason I hope I meet you and your sweet trash talking Patriots in the playoffs.

If I get in! If not next season buddy

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix said:
Lonestar, I didn't play all those 32 games with the Chiefs :lol I only played 3 or 4 out of the 16 from season one.

Or are you talking about the Texans cause that was all BJ's fault.

I'm confused :(

Was messing with you :p

Yeah, I'm jealous of playing the chiefs twice a year, and wishing i had them instead of the bills :D

Mrbob

Alright hopefully the league advances in the next day. I want to see if I somehow snuck into the playoffs thanks to ea shenanigans. :D

Lonestar

Smokey said:
All the more reason I hope I meet you and your sweet trash talking Patriots in the playoffs.

If I get in! If not next season buddy

it's not like I've not lost a game before. I mean, I lost to Bob, of all people. :lol

Mrbob said:
Alright hopefully the league advances in the next day. I want to see if I somehow snuck into the playoffs thanks to ea shenanigans. :D

its going to come down to a weird tie breaker because saints, 49ers, and bears all have the same conference record. who the fuck knows what the NEXT tie breaker is (we don't even know for sure what the first is so whatever)

Matrix

Mrbob said:

Bob = Jets

Smokey

Lonestar said:
it's not like I've not lost a game before. I mean, I lost to Bob, of all people. :lol

Maybe but you haven't been talkin' fiyah to others. Just to me. Therefore I want to tear Brady's ACL.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm can you boot peterboy temporarily so DCX can play smokey?

DCX can you sign in and play smokey?

hopefully we can get all this shit done TONIGHT!
THIS. I am excited to see if I got FMT'd.

AstroLad said:
THIS. I am excited to see if I got FMT'd.

there is no possibility you won't win the division. we were tied last year and i had a better conference and division record, but you still won it. this season you have a better conference and equal division record. stands to reason that whatever tie breaker you got last year, you will get this year.

i just want to see what happens with the wildcard!

Lonestar

Smokey said:
Maybe but you haven't been talkin' fiyah to others. Just to me. Therefore I want to tear Brady's ACL.
If you do, maybe that'll help me talk fmt in letting me trade him. Tribow future!!

You're the defending champ, are we not supposed to target you for destruction???

Rorschach

FMT: who had the better conference record between you and astro last season? I don't have my standings. :(

I'll play you, smokey, since i'm not in the playoffs. Let's go.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
FMT: who had the better conference record between you and astro last season? I don't have my standings. :(

I'll play you, smokey, since i'm not in the playoffs. Let's go.

Aight, homeboy of mine is gonna bring it over here probably in the next 30 mins.

Rorschach

Oh shit, sorry I was joking lol. I'll fill in if there's no one else, but it's conflict of interest for me.

...well, not much of a conflict, but you know what I mean!

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Oh shit, sorry I was joking lol. I'll fill in if there's no one else, but it's conflict of interest for me.

...well, not much of a conflict, but you know what I mean!

Yes I know :lol

Rorschach

He's not the last game, chill!

I'll do it if no one else is here in 30. Seems to me cb would be the better option since he is not used to playing with a horrible QB and is not in the division.

Matrix

Yea let CB play with shit for a change!

Matrix

Smokey said:
PHEENIKS SAID HE WILL PLAY

Play CB, since I owned the Chiefs before and I have a curse on CB, the curse will cause him to lose with them.

Trust me, your win is in the books with CB in control of the team.

Mrbob

ph33nix said:
i got a ps3

Welcome brother!

kutaragi4d.jpg

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok what is going on with the other 2 games?

jags/titans?
vikings/lions?

are these happening tonight?

jags/titans should kick off in an hour or so...whenever I actually get my son to sleep.

Rorschach said:
What games you got?

What happened to the GAF Burnout PS3 party?! We should do that some time. I've never played it online.

only the show and it'll likely stay that way for awhile unless you have suggestions!

i got MK2 also and whooped smokey's ass earlier!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Welcome brother!

kutaragi4d.jpg

Do you even own any games besides Batman? I never see you on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry guys. I am around to play but Smokey handpicked the new jersey nets of the Madden league and FMT seems content with that

Mrbob

Do you even own any games besides Batman? I never see you on.

Lies. I'm always playing games on my P
C
!

I also sold my PS3 batman since I got the PC version (STEAM COPY WOO) for free with my new video card. :D

Top Bottom