• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didnt punt huh. I didnt even realize

And no that doesnt mean i went for it on 4th down fuckers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
I didnt punt huh. I didnt even realize

And no that doesnt mean i went for it on 4th down fuckers.

:lol

knew I was fucked. Anything I tried to do offensively, the perfect defense was called. Then having a suction tackle on 4th down was pretty much the end of me caring.

Tank year confirmed!

PBY

Banned
nightz, thanks for scrimmaging- im always surprised when someone agrees to play me when they dont have too :lol :lol :lol

Nightz

GG peter. Everything just went right for me and Benson was a beast in that game. You're pretty good with your HB out of the backfield. I can see how Scooter is tearing it up in this league!

peterb0y said:
nightz, thanks for scrimmaging- im always surprised when someone agrees to play me when they dont have too :lol :lol :lol
No worries. I'd rather scrim with people in the league than some randoms online. :D

Somnia

GG Story...my defense was letting up big time there at the end it seemed, but thank god my run game showed up. Barber 15 att for 135 yards and 2 tds and Felix 4 att for 32 yds and a td.

Mrbob said:
More time to play Darksiders then!

BIG AT AT I won't be home today before the football games, so tomorrow night will be the earliest I can play.

24 season premier is tomorrow night, maybe after or possibly monday night then!

paging big AT!

daw840

JRuss with a 143.7 QB rating in the win vs the Lions. Turnovers by the Lions is what sealed the deal. 3 fumbles and an INT. GG Dskillz.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GG daw.

400+ yard passing day by Stafford wasted because of 3 lost fumbles, one returned for a TD. Even Calvin joined in the giving the ball away fun. Damn!!!!

There really is no way you can win with the turnover ratio as lopsided as that. Even with those fumbles, the Lions only lost by one score. My offense should get better when my #2 WR comes back. He has been out since week 2.

daw840

dskillzhtown said:
GG daw.

400+ yard passing day by Stafford wasted because of 3 lost fumbles, one returned for a TD. Even Calvin joined in the giving the ball away fun. Damn!!!!

After I was down by 14 points, with my offense doing jack shit, I decided to start stripping the ball at every tackle. It seems to have paid off, but its a rather big gamble, since if you don't get the strip often it turns into a broken tackle for a big play.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
daw840 said:
After I was down by 14 points, with my offense doing jack shit, I decided to start stripping the ball at every tackle. It seems to have paid off, but its a rather big gamble, since if you don't get the strip often it turns into a broken tackle for a big play.

I was doing the "ball cover" every single time. Oh well.

DMczaf

I just noticed who my Week 5 opponent is.

180px-Cheers_on_the_simpsons.jpg

BigAT

Bob, can you play as soon as this game is over? There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get it in before you start furiously fapping to Jack Bauer.

BigAT said:
Bob, can you play as soon as this game is over? There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get it in before you start furiously fapping to Jack Bauer.

I hope you PM-ed him

btw me, cold, and FMT are playing online monopoly. if madden gaffers are interested let me know; i now have park place and board walk so i'm about to tap that ass!

bluemax

Banned
Nightz said:
bluemax if we advance today can you play? Leron James will have fun slam dunking it in my face.

Depends upon when we advance. I have tickets to Pocohantas in Space 3D for 7pm so I'll probably be leaving at 6. I could go like right now but otherwise you'll have to wait for me to get back.

Rorschach

It keeps disconnecting us, astro. Let me direct connect...see if that works.
[edit] Owait I can't right now... damn too bad. maybe some other time.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ah okay, could very well be on my end too. I'm direct connected but it's the hotel.

Well if anyone else wants to try just post and let's try to do it up.

Nightz

bluemax said:
Depends upon when we advance. I have tickets to Pocohantas in Space 3D for 7pm so I'll probably be leaving at 6. I could go like right now but otherwise you'll have to wait for me to get back.
Sounds...fun! It probably won't advance anytime soon, so we can try to get it done when you get back.

Smokey

I'm playing some random guy online in Madden, and I'm streaming it to see if theres a difference in quality on my LCD from my CRT..and after messing w/ it for a while I think I've gotten the quality to just about as good as I can for a webcam. Everything is readable, very little blooming going on. Looks pretty good to me:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaf-sports

Rorschach

Smokey said:
I'm playing some random guy online in Madden, and I'm streaming it to see if theres a difference in quality on my LCD from my CRT..and after messing w/ it for a while I think I've gotten the quality to just about as good as I can for a webcam. Everything is readable, very little blooming going on. Looks pretty good to me:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaf-sports
The quality isn't too bad, but the angle is. At least you could see the score unlike the other streams I've seen. lol @ going for it on 4th against fg block formation. smh

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT OWNED BY TOMLINSON

Smokey

Rorschach said:
The quality isn't too bad, but the angle is. At least you could see the score unlike the other streams I've seen. lol @ going for it on 4th against fg block formation. smh

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT OWNED BY TOMLINSON

Yah I was looking at GAF before I realized what happened lol

the angle is temp i just have it sitting on some books, I just wanted to check out the quality first.

Top Bottom