• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Akeem Jordan has gone up 2 points every season. Started at 75. Currently at 81 right now. If i can just get a LB worth a damn to start next to him ill be good

I hear Brian Orakpo is available.

bluemax

Banned
Preliminary mock draft top 5:

1. Abdul Ross Rolb
2. Jamel Hale cb
3. Allen Waters ss
4. Eduardo Pita Rg
5. Isaac Clancy le

I am going over everyones roster and determining their weakest starters and then combining that with available talent to do this. So for example Panthers need an olb bad but at their pick Pita fills another need and is a better player than any olb at that point.

Haven't taken trades into account yet.

Thoughts are welcome. I'm mostly doing it to figure out who will be there at my pick.

Edit: Great news for Ramirez!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
This is a fair deal sir. Also CB shouldn't be allowed to approve/decline trades with players in his own division. Conflict of interest .
I backed off of CK's trade on my own. I wouldnt care if Livewire technically got better (which we both know he didnt in this trade), he will still ride in the back seat of the NFC East

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
bluemax said:
Preliminary mock draft top 5:

1. Abdul Ross Rolb
2. Jamel Hale cb
3. Allen Waters ss
4. Eduardo Pita Rg
5. Isaac Clancy le

I am going over everyones roster and determining their weakest starters and then combining that with available talent to do this. So for example Panthers need an olb bad but at their pick Pita fills another need and is a better player than any olb at that point.

Haven't taken trades into account yet.

Thoughts are welcome. I'm mostly doing it to figure out who will be there at my pick.

Edit: Great news for Ramirez!

Oooh, who am I'm picking!!!

CB3

Smokey is afraid to tell me the trade details (which have to go through me at some point anyway)

We all know where this is going!

Lonestar

CB3 said:
Smokey is afraid to tell me the trade details (which have to go through me at some point anyway)

I gotta figure it's Haynesworth and Orakpo for Dan Fouts and Kellen Winslow Sr.

Smokey

CB3 said:

I'm not telling you right now because i'm eating cinnamon toast crunch and it's good.

All you need to know is..LiveWire might tap dat ass in season 4.

Lonestar

Smokey said:
I'm not telling you right now because i'm eating cinnamon toast crunch and it's good.

All you need to know is..LiveWire might tap dat ass in season 4.

Oh shit, he's throwing in Charlie Joiner for Clinton Portis. SHAMBALAMBADINGDONG

Mrbob

Wellie trying to convince us his playing of players allowed them to progress higher. :lol

It's time for another episode of "How Elite is Your Team." You know the rules: which team has the most players over 80?

Oakland [19]
Chicago [17]

Smh.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Wellie trying to convince us his playing of players allowed them to progress higher. :lol

Smh.
That's post-progression, chump. I only had 13 in my superbowl run and 1 of them was injured. Suck it, pouty!

Mrbob

I only really need two players over 80 anyway. One at 92 that you won't get despite all your begging at me for him and the other near 90 at 89. Two man crew!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
I only really need two players over 80 anyway. One at 92 that you won't get despite all your begging at me for him and the other near 90 at 89. Two man crew!
I wouldn't beg for that chump. He's just a poor man's Grossman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Houston [14]" 80 ranked players, last in the league.

Fucking sad, besides progression fucking over some players that it shouldn't have, this team has never been the same since it was raped by BJ.

edit- Wait Rams only have 13, I win something!

Lonestar

Matrix said:
"Houston [14]" 80 ranked players, last in the league.

Fucking sad, besides progression fucking over some players that it shouldn't have, this team has never been the same since it was raped by BJ.

edit- Wait Rams only have 13, I win something!

Well, Put it this way: Bellows is a 90 rated WR (#2 overall), and Tribrow was a mistake pick in the 2nd round @ #2 (but he's up to 77 now, finally has 70 rating for short and medium!) and I might have gotten 1 more player in the 3rd or 4th, but I cannot remember who they might have been. Probably a 73 rated DT that hasn't improved at all.

The flipside was, you had Moss. You traded him for I don't know what. I believe that BJ and I swapped Walter for Chris McCalister as well. Not sure what happened to McCalister, but you got Walter back, got rid of Slaton, and the gist of the trade was, more or less, Barwin for an OLineman and BJeorn, POTY.

Where else did he rape the Texans at?

CB3

Lonestar said:
Well, Put it this way: Bellows is a 90 rated WR (#2 overall), and Tribrow was a mistake pick in the 2nd round @ #2 (but he's up to 77 now, finally has 70 rating for short and medium!) and I might have gotten 1 more player in the 3rd or 4th, but I cannot remember who they might have been. Probably a 73 rated DT that hasn't improved at all.

The flipside was, you had Moss. You traded him for I don't know what. I believe that BJ and I swapped Walter for Chris McCalister as well. Not sure what happened to McCalister, but you got Walter back, got rid of Slaton, and the gist of the trade was, more or less, Barwin for an OLineman and BJeorn, POTY.

montyhall-772152.jpeg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:

It's more the dynamic of the team, trades were made I never would have made and the team felt strange from the start. I'm not putting any blame on you if you think that's what I was saying. Bjoern is better than Slaton, even though it shouldn't be that way and that trade was made not cause of BJ.

I still don't get why my rookie CB Howard who had a decent 6 int season couldn't even progress 1 fucking point for me :(

A couple of low ranked 80 ranked players I had regressed into the 70's. Like everyone else here, I had players who didn't play earn like 6 points.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
kelly james is a god. jack english was always rated higher but now they're both 93! suck it FMT

Too bad his coach doesn't know what to do with him. Much like the coach of dwade.

Hmm.

Wonder what the similarities are ?

Smokey said:
Too bad his coach doesn't know what to do with him. Much like the coach of dwade.

Hmm.

Wonder what the similarities are ?

If this is your pathetic way of hyping yourself for the primetime matchup tonight then that is sorry

also what the fuck are you talking about. kelly put up incredible numbers so STFU

Smokey

ph33nix said:
If this is your pathetic way of hyping yourself for the primetime matchup tonight then that is sorry

Only thing that is pathetic is the coach of the Miami Dolphins and Miami Heat doesn't know how to take advantage of young, budding talent.

Smokey said:
Only thing that is pathetic is the coach of the Miami Dolphins and Miami Heat doesn't know how to take advantage of young, budding talent.

so you're saying that michael beasley is young budding talent?

Smokey

ph33nix said:
so you're saying that michael beasley is young budding talent?

No. Michael Beasley is Tito remember.

I'm talkin' about Mr. Wade. It's a shame when Jamal Crawford out Wades D.Wade. That means there is a coaching issue going on.

Kelly probably wishes he didn't sign with the Dolphins and instead pull a Eli. I mean look at Eli. Got a SuperBowl ring, bangin' wife. That could've been Kelly.

Instead he rots away under the burning heat of Miami Florida.

Shame.

ph33nix said:
also what the fuck are you talking about. kelly put up incredible numbers so STFU

How many wins? Didn't you say earlier in the thread football is a TEAM sport chump?

Smokey said:
No. Michael Beasley is Tito remember.

I'm talkin' about Mr. Wade. It's a shame when Jamal Crawford out Wades D.Wade. That means there is a coaching issue going on.

Kelly probably wishes he didn't sign with the Dolphins and instead pull a Eli. I mean look at Eli. Got a SuperBowl ring, bangin' wife. That could've been Kelly.

Instead he rots away under the burning heat of Miami Florida.

Shame.

How many wins? Didn't you say earlier in the thread football is a TEAM sport chump?

you said "the coach doesn't know how to use him" that's in individual thing bitch

also jamal crawford outwaded who in a losing effort?

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
great news ramirez, very happy to hear that!

Shit I missed that post.

Glad to hear the good news Ram!

Matrix

What teams have sent in cuts? We need to know so we can bitch at the owners who haven't.

TheCrow

Repost
FrenchMovieTheme said:
regarding FA, what is the point of sending your FA cuts in now when we dont know what the ratings of the players will be?

the FA draft is as follows:

* 2 players required to cut
* one of the players MUST be rated at least an 80.
* They have to at least add up to 150
* if you cut an offensive lineman, he must be rated over an 80.
* no cutting FB's, punters, or kickers
* order of the draft will be the same as last year: the person who gives the most points in FA gets the first pick, and so on.

SO, once the season ends, we're ready to do it!

p.s. the bucs and colts wont play for another 4 years unless they met in the superbowl. we'll have to wait for season 2 of madden '11!

Mrbob

Since my team isn't l33t like Ror's Raiders I need to go over my roster with a fine tooth comb before I decide who I have to cut!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Since my team isn't l33t like Ror's Raiders I need to go over my roster with a fine tooth comb before I decide who I have to cut!
Not my fault your team mortgaged its future for a shitty qb!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Not my fault your team mortgaged its future for a shitty qb!

l_97b3c1e6ed094d298f62d964c4d60a2c.jpg

Top Bottom