• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have 25 guys rated 81 or better. Guys that progressed into the 80s this season are Zak DeOssie (Almost strictly as a special teamer, wtf), Davion Kelly (DROY!), and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Must be nice to play for an organization that values developing their young talent.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can I cut LT? :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Yes you can.

I'll snap him up for my bench behind Bush. He can sit forevers.

Yea, but you would have to give up a couple of nicely rated players just to get a chance to grab him.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow, the RB's in this draft class officially break the game. High speed, high SFA, Spin Move, CAR, INJ.... they have NO weaknesses.

LeMarcus Taylor would be my #1 pick, fuck that.

Matrix

Wellington said:
Wow, the RB's in this draft class officially break the game. High speed, high SFA, Spin Move, CAR, INJ.... they have NO weaknesses.

Bjoern weeps :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:

JOKER

Smokey

Hol up Hol up!

Both my CBs..Cromartie and Jammer are now 88 and 87 respectively. Philips (ROLB) is now a 88. Merriman still 84, Burnett is at 85, and English progressed to 81. So now my LB core is all in the 80s. Weddle (FS) also progressed to a 86.

damnnnn

Offensive progressions really stayed the same (except for WR Floyd he progressed to a 80).

LiveWire

Looks at Redskins roster & progressions.....looks at rest of NFC East rosters & progressions...

2ev6esw.jpg

Fifty

Thursday at 9 eastern sounds great for the draft. Of course SOMEONE won't be able to make any given time, but hey I can't do Wednesday so this is perfect!

I sent FMT my cuts. Everyone else should do it too! Pronto!

Matrix

Just sent my two cuts to FMT. I'm 95% sure I'll be around for the draft Thursday.

Mrbob

I need clarification on the offensive lineman cuts.

If I cut someone over 80, that means I could cut Pace as my second option who is currently rated 79?

bluemax

Banned
Man I am lucky with the retirements, Big Walt and Kerney live for another season! Housh still around!

Leron up 4 points to 91. Ace up 4 points to 86 woo. Haven't looked at my roster too in depth but all the main guys went up.

Aww shit major regression for LeRoy Hill. Guess I know what I need in the draft.

Fifty

Wellington said:
Ugh, need all these guys that are 80+.... decisions.

They didn't do much for you last season!

edit: reading the below..I can't wait to drop very good players, as usual, and have a bevy of 81 rated RTs and 79 rated C's to pick from! People who do that make me sick.

any offensive lineman that is cut MUST BE RATED AN 80 OR ABOVE. it doesn't matter if you cut your 99 rated RB too. if you cut an offensive lineman, he has to be an 80 or above.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Ah the optimism of a new season. Most of you will be sub-.500 and out of the playoff picture by week 8. :lol

295s514.gif

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Not you Matrix. AFC South is going to be the new Elite Division this year.

If I don't improve with my QB/WR skills and defense... I'm in trouble.

I can't afford to have AJ have double digit drops again.

You, Birdman and Zep are really good. Having to face Manning twice a year blows :(

Striker

Minor progression for the Dawgs in Cleveland.

Brady Quinn jumped to 81, only a +2
James Davis, Mohamed Masaqoui, and Brian Robiskie jumped 1/2+
My 1st round pick last season, RT Adrian Grant, goes to 83
Cribbs goes from 66 to 71
Brian Hartline goes to 72
Last year's rookie 5th rounder, TE Alan Brown, goes from mid 60's to 71

Some improvements for the young offense, but there's so much to overcome in the AFC North.

Defensively, Sneed is of course the top dog at 93. Shaun Rogers dropped to 85 :(

D'Qwell Jackson also dropped, -4, fuck you EA!
Jyles Tucker jumped about four points and CB Coye Francies goes from 75 to 81!

Cuts will be sent momentarily FMT...

If the Draft is 3/11, I probably can't make it, unless we had it in early evening like 6 EST; even then, I would have to rush with lunch and such. Otherwise, ugh. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
^Thanks. Makes it a lot easier to compare this season and last season.

11 sack season with Sintim, 26 years old, -2 OVR, -1 SPD, +3 ACC, -1 PUR, -1 PRC, -1 ZCV.

That makes sense. -_-

Some others are puzzling as well. Hopefully things are ironed out next year and we don't have to deal with this wonky BS again.

Either way it's a tough spot. :lol All of us want all of our players to be pro-bowlers.

Birdman02

I just sent my cuts to FMT. As for the draft, I definitely won't be able to make it on Thursday. Hopefully, EA won't screw up my draft board.

It looks most of my team either regressed or stayed the same...the only exception being my two OTs. They're now rated 91 and 89...up from 87 and 85, respectively. I didn't get a chance to look at my ratings before progression, so there are probably a few minor upgrades that I'm missing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
What do you mean? Cutting two players to total 150 points? I thought that was the ruling as well but FMT did mention things would be different this time around. I guess this is the difference.

Nightz

sableholic said:
Rors is saying there still is:

Rorschach said:
Nightz said:
What's the minimum ratings total for the two players being dropped? 150 still?
Yes sir!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20160894&postcount=24755

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So who from the NFC South is going to lose to the Chiefs next season in the SB? Are you up to the challenge, DM!?

BTW, www.slickdeals.net has Mass Effect 2 for PC for $30 and $40 for consoles.

Still not cheap enough for me! Keep dropping!

LiveWire

Progression continues to mystify....confirmed that it is possible to get over 6 points in an offseason. My backup FB T.J. Hurley went from 73-->80 OVR.

Also, strange, Orakpo goes down 2 points OVR, from 85-83, yet only loses 1 point in SPD, STR, and AWR. He gains one or more points in six or seven other categories (primarily pass-rushing stats like PMV, FMV, BSH. I experimented with him starting at DE for 2 or 3 games, interesting if that was the cause? I wonder if his OVR rating as a DE went up in exchange for going down as an LB.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Alright did my drops. Funny how this offseason stuff and playing with lineups is by far my favorite part of the league. Really looking forward to attending the draft like I did in S1 (my first pick, late 1st round is now a 94 rated SS!) and not getting screwed over like I did last season by EA's broken online draft (net result of first two picks after progression: 2 73-rated DTs who never did and never will sniff playing time, thanks EA!).

Progression continues to mystify....confirmed that it is possible to get over 6 points in an offseason. My backup FB T.J. Hurley went from 73-->80 OVR.
Yes, it has no rhyme or reason at all. I'm almost sure that Rolle lost a few points last time but gained three this time. And yeah of course a bunch of randoms who never played gained solidly (a few might even make the starting lineup, especially on my patchwork offense).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
Alright did my drops. Funny how this offseason stuff and playing with lineups is by far my favorite part of the league. Really looking forward to attending the draft like I did in S1 (my first pick, late 1st round is now a 94 rated SS!) and not getting screwed over like I did last season by EA's broken online draft (net result of first two picks after progression: 2 73-rated DTs, thanks EA!).

Yes, it has no rhyme or reason at all. I'm almost sure that Rolle lost a few points last time but gained three this time. And yeah of course a bunch of randoms who never played gained solidly (a few might even make the starting lineup, especially on my patchwork offense).

Hand him over. :D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
And Kurt retiring is probably the best thing that happened to the team! No more two free pick-sixes per game like last season.

Matt Leinart...hands it off to Beanie Wells.

LiveWire

At least there's one bright spot on my roster.

Antoine Cason CB OVR 90 MCV 99 ZCV 99 :D

Now if I can just swing a deal for Nnamdi I should have the secondary covered.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:

Also, strange, Orakpo goes down 2 points OVR, from 85-83, yet only loses 1 point in SPD, STR, and AWR. He gains one or more points in six or seven other categories (primarily pass-rushing stats like PMV, FMV, BSH. I experimented with him starting at DE for 2 or 3 games, interesting if that was the cause? I wonder if his OVR rating as a DE went up in exchange for going down as an LB.

My Punter is the most improved player in the NFL. 8 overall points. He got that, by increasing +3 in both kicking power and acc. :lol

This shows the rating differences between season 3 and 4's ratings.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuuGLySv1GfCdG1EWDFmWnZmMnpJYkNDOGJyTWFrR1E&hl=en

Top Bottom