• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
:lol

Before progression, I was highly interested in Maybin, but DCX kept wanting to get Barclay.

But then progression hit, and Maybin, just like Connor Barwin :( regressed ALOT. Both guy's -2 OVR and in Speed.

Good thing I didn't go for it.
In defense of Maybin with his stint with the Falcons he played like 6-8 games. He didn't get injured, just i switched to what is my new D. In which DEs need not apply. So in limited time he still have like 3-4 sacks 10+ tackles. He just didn't play..hence the regression. IN a starter role and a full season, he would produce John Abraham type numbers...in his prime. He's B pot so progression can and will happen.

With that said i had people progress 3-4 points and never played. I had a C pot go up 3 points..so who knows.

PS: Lone why would you cockblock like that? Good for you if you passed but what does that have to do with any potential deals i may have lined up for up smh.

DCX

LJ11

If Maybin was on my Bills, no offense DCX, he would of notched 10 sacks easy. If you're a good DL player, he's really fucking good compared to his real world counterpart.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
In defense of Maybin with his stint with the Falcons he played like 6-8 games. He didn't get injured, just i switched to what is my new D. In which DEs need not apply. So in limited time he still have like 3-4 sacks 10+ tackles. He just didn't play..hence the regression. IN a starter role and a full season, he would produce John Abraham type numbers...in his prime. He's B pot so progression can and will happen.

With that said i had people progress 3-4 points and never played. I had a C pot go up 3 points..so who knows.

DCX

We all know Progression is borked. Barwin is 25 years old, a B POT I believe, played all year, and I think lead the league in sacks with 15. Regressed 2 OVR, 2 SPD, 1 STR (cannot get those 2 back, those are ratings that never go up)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Rors, I'm going ahead and releasing AJ and McCain.

Fifty, I released LT.

Now one has grabbed Orlovsky so I haven't released him yet.

"I wanted the roider Cushing. "

:D

Check your PM's foo. I need approval

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors and LJ are you releasing our traded players after the rookie draft or before?

CB3

marquescolstonfantasyfo.jpg

SPLASH

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ11 said:
Thanks for the reminder dude, I'll do that right now.

Cool.

I'll be on aim at like 8:45, just want to be on early if you have a list for me.

aim is adoubledg if you forgot it.

CB3

Sending 25 overall to Sable.

My big needs were DB and WR. Both wernt incredibly deep in this draft, and i had my doubts a good player who could make an impact now would drop to me.

Mrbob

Oh crap I'll have to leave earlier. :lol

I dangled him a huge carrot tho. I know he wants it. But is he willing to give me WR cheese for it.

You know you want this to go through. I can help make your defense beastly. I don't give a crap about defense for season 4. I'm gonna play the run and gun offense and try to outscore people. Last season for me I want to go out with a bang.

Mrbob

Well now that I see the time the draft is starting yeah I see what you did there. I was thinking it started an hour later. :lol

Enjoy Aziz, but remember this. If we end up playing I will tear through your secondary.

DCX

DCX
Round 2
Ravens - Ladainian Tomlinson
Eagles - Sean Jones
Niners - Brooks Foster
Dolphins - Joseph Addai
Bills - Rocky Mcintosh
Bucs - Willie P
Saints - Bjoern
Chargers - Chansi Stuckey
Packers - Jerious Norwood
Rams - Alex Smith
Redskins - Fred Robbins
Cowboys - Chris Chambers
Cardinals - Chad Pennington
Broncos - Eric Foster
Jets - Chris Harris
Vikings - Chris Canty
Bears - James Davis
Giants - Dusty Dvoracek
Falcons - Glenn Coffee
Browns - Larry Johnson
Jaguars - Gerald Sensabaugh
Colts - Kawika Mitchell
Texans - Justin Fargas
Lions - Marques Douglas
Patriots - Jim Kleinsasser
Bengals - Baraka Atkins
Raiders - "fuck it"
Panthers - Dan Orlovsky
Seahawks -

George Wrightster 75 (TE) Falcons
Reggie Kelly 72 (TE) Bengals

Matrix

Quinton, I dropped Orlovsky for you.

Mrbob

DCX I think I'm going to stay the course for now.

Head into the draft with my picks, see how things shake out. Maybe we can work out a trade post draft. This goes for anyone. :D

bluemax

Banned
I'll stick with Morrah. His speed makes him an asset on special teams.

Actually I'll lay claim to Wrighster but I might not pick him up.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
DCX I think I'm going to stay the course for now.

Head into the draft with my picks, see how things shake out. Maybe we can work out a trade post draft. This goes for anyone. :D
Oh yea sure, hold on.... * removes sword from back* here, you almost forgot this

locke.jpg

DCX

DCX

DCX
Round 2
Ravens - Ladainian Tomlinson
Eagles - Sean Jones
Niners - Brooks Foster
Dolphins - Joseph Addai
Bills - Rocky Mcintosh
Bucs - Willie P
Saints - Bjoern
Chargers - Chansi Stuckey
Packers - Jerious Norwood
Rams - Alex Smith
Redskins - Fred Robbins
Cowboys - Chris Chambers
Cardinals - Chad Pennington
Broncos - Eric Foster
Jets - Chris Harris
Vikings - Chris Canty
Bears - James Davis
Giants - Dusty Dvoracek
Falcons - Glenn Coffee
Browns - Larry Johnson
Jaguars - Gerald Sensabaugh
Colts - Kawika Mitchell
Texans - Justin Fargas
Lions - Marques Douglas
Patriots - Jim Kleinsasser
Bengals - Baraka Atkins
Raiders - "fuck it"
Panthers - Dan Orlovsky
Seahawks - George Wrightster

Reggie Kelly 72 (TE) Bengals

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
This has to be our most active pre-draft trading fest. We need up to the minute trade and draft order updates.

The bummer is that I offered Striker a deal that he can't act on because he is missing the draft altogether. Shame we couldn't wait until all could participate.

Somnia

DenogginizerOS said:
This has to be our most active pre-draft trading fest. We need up to the minute trade and draft order updates.

The bummer is that I offered Striker a deal that he can't act on because he is missing the draft altogether. Shame we couldn't wait until all could participate.

I don't think we'd ever draft if we did that.

LukeSmith

DenogginizerOS said:

Eh if deals like that REALLY want to get done, striker could just give you his EA password and you could log in on two separate browsers and draft who you want with his pick.

PBY

Banned
HOLY FUCK THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT! ??? I just got home from my spring break trip literally 5 minutes ago, looking over all the pms i missed

edit: if anyones still looking to make a big deal, pm me again

Fifty

Wow, you were literally one hour away from having your team draft some bum and you'd be even more miserable this season. Do yourself a favor and don't screw up the #1 pick.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
so i guess the franchise servers are down. can't sign anyone. guess i'll have to make my cuts post-draft if they don't go up because my roster is too small for me to cut (also guess i hope they go up in time for draft).

Somnia

peterb0y said:
HOLY FUCK THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT! ??? I just got home from my spring break trip, looking over all the pms i missed

:lol It's been a bit of a crazy off season you missed out on man...welcome back though!

CB3

peterb0y said:
HOLY FUCK THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT! ??? I just got home from my spring break trip, looking over all the pms i missed

so i guess the franchise servers are down. can't sign anyone. guess i'll have to make my cuts post-draft if they don't go up because my roster is too small for me to cut (also guess i hope they go up in time for draft).

You can cut guys but you cant sign them till after the draft

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
CB3 said:

You can cut guys but you cant sign them till after the draft
problem is I can't even cut because my roster's too small. oh well, i have to cut live's draft picks post draft anyway.

CB3

by the way didnt we have to wait for some reason to advance after the draft last year? Why was that.

Top Bottom