• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
if you are done picking after rd 2 or whatever please leave the draft so it doesn't run the whole clock. will make everything much faster and also easier since for those of us on the east coast it'll be like 11 or whatever when the draft is done.

edit: ok i cut iwebema for now. will cut johnson after draft when cpu lets me.

PBY

Banned
to everyone pming me, i am willing to trade my first 2 picks

edit: will trade for anything (especially but certainly not limited to a qb or elite wr) except a rb

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
peterb0y said:
to everyone pming me, i am willing to trade my first 2 picks

edit: will trade for anything (especially but certainly not limited to a qb or elite wr) except a rb

The former number 1 pick David Carr for the number 1 pick in the draft.

Sounds good, lets do this!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG CONNECT YOU PIECE OF SHIT ICHAT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit- phew

Smokey

Matrix said:
OMG CONNECT YOU PIECE OF SHIT ICHAT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit- phew

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

i just about choked on my french fry

Matrix

I'm full of anger :(

I don't have any first rounders, second rounders, or third rounders. Thank you DCX and Smokey I know I always have my 2k guys to deal with.

PBY

Banned
sorry if im not getting to some pms or inboxes... im getting swamped with pms and aims right now, trying to get to them all asap

Birdman02

Good to know my draft board was a waste of time. i have 40 guys on my board, and the AI picks a an 81 rated DE that's not listed....i already have 3 that are 79 plus. Well, i'm out for the rest of the night....can't wait to see what junk i get.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Birdman02 said:
Good to know my draft board was a waste of time. i have 40 guys on my board, and the AI picks a an 81 rated DE that's not listed....i already have 3 that are 79 plus. Well, i'm out for the rest of the night....can't wait to see what junk i get.
Last season I had a draft board set up AND tried to draft from the freaking plane but the draft site sucks so I got stuck with two DTs in the first two rounds who are 73s now AFTER progression. Yeah that sucked. At least Barkley from Year 1 is now a 94.

PBY

Banned
sooo... i fucked up hard; to everyone who made deals with me, i left my madden disc at school- bear with me (ie give me some time to make a blockbuster run to rent the game)

AstroLad said:
Last season I had a draft board set up AND tried to draft from the freaking plane but the draft site sucks so I got stuck with two DTs in the first two rounds who are 73s now AFTER progression. Yeah that sucked. At least Barkley from Year 1 is now a 94.

barkley was going to be mine at #13, but then max younger was picked #1 instead of english, so i had to take english at #13. in conclusion, give me the bark man

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
FrenchMovieTheme said:
barkley was going to be mine at #13, but then max younger was picked #1 instead of english, so i had to take english at #13. in conclusion, give me the bark man
:lol

i am having dinner with my wife now will do my drops after

daw840

Probably won't be able to do my drops until after work tomorrow. Not that anyone is really excited about Jim Kleinsasser....lol

Matrix

No rush Bluemax, but whenever you have time could you cut Burleson so I can pick him up.

Thanks dude.

LukeSmith

I'll be at work till super late tonight.
drops: Gary Brackett and Eric Foster for their FA pool prize winners

If Peterb0y gets a copy of Madden and needs to play tonight
Reggie Wayne, Maurice Jones-Drew and Wendell Lechich can be ripped from my roster for PB0y.

Fifty

peterb0y said:
sooo... i fucked up hard; to everyone who made deals with me, i left my madden disc at school- bear with me (ie give me some time to make a blockbuster run to rent the game)

Well that was good, no 1 hour wait for the league to advance on my end.

So we play each other. Are you going tonight to get a copy? I hope so, because I can't play tomorrow night. I can't wait to see MJD and Wayne on your team :(

Matrix

Looks like I got the Jets week one. Denogg tore me a new one last season :( I'll be free starting tomorrow night to play.

Time to go make cuts and pick up my FA's!

LJ11

I'm going to rant for a bit. This dude Striker got dicked big time. He set up his board proper via EA's retarded system, the guys he wanted were there, and this fucking game proceeds to draft OL. What terrible fucking system.

PBY

Banned
Fifty said:
Well that was good, no 1 hour wait for the league to advance on my end.

So we play each other. Are you going tonight to get a copy? I hope so, because I can't play tomorrow night. I can't wait to see MJD and Wayne on your team :(
way ahead of you... already rented the game and have the copy in hand; i can actually play right now if you want

also, on my way right now to do my drops

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

is there a way to remotely log onto your xbox live profile/gamertag? I left my damn harddrive at school too

Fifty

peterb0y said:
way ahead of you... already rented the game and have the copy in hand; i can actually play right now if you want

also, on my way right now to do my drops

Great! Give me 10 minutes to direct connect my modem and fix my depth chart.

LJ11

daw, no worries homie. Shit like this happens to the best of them, just drop White, I'll still go ahead with the trade. You can never have too many DTs.

Top Bottom