• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
I need Marcedes Lewis dropped from Jags and Coffee from the Niners. Also Astro when depth charts are done and players get on their teams can u play tonight?

DCX

daw840

LJ11 said:
daw, no worries homie. Shit like this happens to the best of them, just drop White, I'll still go ahead with the trade. You can never have too many DTs.
Alright, gracias mi amigo

ALthough I wish I could have copy pasta'd my draft. Now it's gon....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quick note. I released Laveranues Coles. First come first serve for him. he is property of no one

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
So what do I do with the Steelers? 1st Game.

Play the cpu Steelers, free win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I'll drop Ramirez after my nba2k league game

You drop him first! Lonestar > NBA 2k

Lonestar, I plan on doing that against the Titans. If I cant get a real opponent fuck anything goes.

No rules!

CB3

umk3striker-1.gif

come onnnnn

Smokey

Matrix said:
You drop him first! Lonestar > NBA 2k

Lonestar, I plan on doing that against the Titans. If I cant get a real opponent fuck anything goes.

No rules!

His priorities are correct, leave him alone.

Matrix

Smokey said:
His priorities are correct, leave him alone.

:lol

Why do you play that shit still? :(

Matrix

Smokey said:
I need basketball

Watch a Rockets game, lace up a pair retro Jordans, better ways to get your fix.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
unless CK has someone better, Xavier Mccallup should be his return man. He can't catch a ball as a WR, but 97 spd 98 agi 99 acc 99 ELU 92 return 98 spin, 89 juke and just enough carry to not be a fumble magnet! Put him at HB!

Striker

Great. EA fucks my draft up despite having a full board of at least nine. They take a guy I did not have on my board, and take not just one guard, two guards within the first three rounds.

Wonderful off-season. :|

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Blue up 14-0 in the 1st over pheenicks, Somnia 21-14 over CK in the 2nd, Live is up 7-3 in the 2nd over Nightz, and DCX is up 7-0 in the 2nd over Astro. Think Ror and Smokey have started.

Who did you want in the 1st round Striker?

Mrbob

Can someone tell me what sinistars aim is?

I don't want to search every page to try and find where he posted. Damn search function busted.

CB3

Just letting everyone know now me and striker might be the bob game of the week. I wont be around till monday and striker is having modem trouble tonight.

Striker

Bob

I can't drop James Davis until my modem is fixed, which should be tomorrow afternoon. Unless you can go one game without a backup HB, then wait until then.

If only I could drop players online... oh EA.

CB3

bluemax said:
Man pheeknicks is konex 2.0, every pass is a roll out.

I guess some of it is from the pressure.

:lol I remember that shit

Every konex passing play was a roll out to a deep post.

Konex does that in NBA2K too. He goes baseline every possession.

Matrix

DenogginizerOS said:
Matrix,

When do you want to play?

My brother just came over cause he's leaving *moving to* for San Fran tomorrow afternoon. I'll be free to play anytime past 9 pm est tomorrow night and I'll also be around this weekend.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Matrix said:
My brother just came over cause he's leaving *moving to* for San Fran tomorrow afternoon. I'll be free to play anytime past 9 pm est tomorrow night and I'll also be around this weekend.
Sounds good. I will check with you tomorrow night.

Top Bottom