• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

CB3 said:
thecoldone33 (10:44:18 PM): bet your excited about the draft
thecoldone33 (10:44:20 PM): oh wait
thecoldone33 (10:44:23 PM): you guys dont have one
thecoldone33 (10:44:32 PM): you gave it up for a QB that throws 40 picks a year
mrbob2k1 (10:45:17 PM): lol

Nice job taking a tactic from me and only quoting part of the aim log. :lol

Enjoy your future!

KolbNumber.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Nice job taking a tactic from me and only quoting part of the aim log. :lol

Enjoy your future!

KolbNumber.jpg

you want me to post the rest?

mrbob2k1 (10:45:21 PM): are you really gonna qb smack talk me
mrbob2k1 (10:45:24 PM): you guys have kolb
mrbob2k1 (10:45:26 PM): case closed
mrbob2k1 (10:45:42 PM): you traded mcribb off to a divisional rival
mrbob2k1 (10:45:47 PM): so he can destroy you twice a year
thecoldone33 (10:46:31 PM): Kolb > Cutler
thecoldone33 (10:46:41 PM): Kolb doesnt have the arm to throw the bullshit throws Cutler does

george-michael-cera.jpg

Mrbob

So it is now a bad thing to have a cannon armed quarterback who can throw the ball accurately to any part of the field? :lol

Last two games of the season, 8tds and 1 int for jcut and his domination over the NFL will continue under the tutilege of Mike Martz!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Mack Jackson and Prince Justin is why I traded D-bro. I'd do it again everytime

Yeah, if you managed to get those 2 guys from the trade of D-Bro...Trade SUCCESS :/

CB3

Mrbob said:
So it is now a bad thing to have a cannon armed quarterback who can throw the ball accurately to any part of the field? :lol

Last two games of the season, 8tds and 1 int for jcut and his domination over the NFL will continue under the tutilege of Mike Martz!

He developed accuracy? You silly goose...

Just for the record Alex Smith posted a better QB rating than Cutler last season

Mrbob

A lot of things can factor in a qb ratiing.

Like having zero running game and no defense so you are constantly throwing from behind.

Cutler made some bad decisions but he needed a season to adjust to his new team! But hey, your team will need a qb for the upcoming season so maybe you can make a deal with the niners to get someone "better" than Cutler like Alex Smith. :lol

I wonder how Denver feels at the moment. Two years ago they had Cutler and Marshall. Now they have neither and Kyle Orton running the show!

CB3

Mrbob said:
A lot of things can factor in a qb ratiing.

Like having zero running game and no defense so you are constantly throwing from behind.

Cutler made some bad decisions but he needed a season to adjust to his new team! But hey, your team will need a qb for the upcoming season so maybe you can make a deal with the niners to get someone "better" than Cutler like Alex Smith. :lol

I wonder how Denver feels at the moment. Two years ago they had Cutler and Marshall. Now they have neither and Kyle Orton running the show!

Kolb actually has a better completion percentage and QB rating than cutler. suck it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Crow I can play tonight if it advances.
Doubt it advances tonight. Luke is getting home at like 2 AM good guy time. Dunno what ATs sched is like but don't count on playing until Wednesday my friend.

DMczaf

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...community-day-feedback-39.html#post2040972512

* Locomotion is perhaps the most ambitious addition to gameplay of the NextGen era. Everything going on with the AI had to be adapted and ported to a new running system. This was no small feat.

* Locomotion is one of 3 major changes to the game that this site in particular has been clamoring for (two gameplay, one presentation).

I have had a fairly lukewarm reaction to Madden 11, yes... but I was actually absolutely down about it until I realized what was really happening. Locomotion involved ripping out all the old, bad locomotion code and replacing it with new, good locomotion code. Big project. Something I think most of us felt for years Madden needed... rip out the old crap, rewrite it, put in good code. It's not the only large rewrite that went in this year, and the other one fixes one of the biggest Madden 10 problems. In other words, Tiburon wanted to simply try to tweak Madden into a great sim game, but has come to the realization that some things need to be totally rewritten. This means, there wont be as many improvements as last year, but the improvements made are significant and done right.

CB3

add contracts/salary cap and tweak the rookies in drafting for online franchise and i couldn't give a shit about what else they do.

Edit: and fix the break 8 tackles animation and the numerous broken tackles behind the LOS AKA the Brandon Jacobs special.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
add contracts/salary cap and tweak the rookies in drafting for online franchise and i couldn't give a shit about what else they do.

Edit: and fix the break 8 tackles animation and the numerous broken tackles behind the LOS AKA the Brandon Jacobs special.
GTFO. I am constantly stopped behind the LOS.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sable/CB3, I am out of town Friday to Monday afternoon. So, Sable anytime in the evening Tonight thru Thursday - CB Monday afternoon and on. :|

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
4 games left, are all of them being played tonight?
Well, Luke and BigAt for sure, i'm sure Daw and FMT will give it go again...one CPU game and the wild card will be Rors and Fifty.

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
Well, Luke and BigAt for sure, i'm sure Daw and FMT will give it go again...one CPU game and the wild card will be Rors and Fifty.

DCX

Yeah, we are going to try again. I will probably get smoked this time though. I was actually putting up a good fight last time. :(

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
We can only hope. My chances of at least finishing with a .500 record aren't looking too good either. D:
I can only hope that is true for my playoff stake! I fear how i will fare without Roddy. Even though my offense is all Tank, all the time there needs to be a balance :(

DCX

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Bob.

Bears @ Giants Week 1 2010 season. That means you and I matchup week 1 in Madden 11.

Come get some!!
How did u find out? Also on a gaming note...Brees on the cover of 11 :/

DCX

CB3

Wellington said:
Bob.

Bears @ Giants Week 1 2010 season. That means you and I matchup week 1 in Madden 11.

Come get some!!

Atleast we know who the other person will be in the first Bob game of the week in Madden 11

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
How did u find out? Also on a gaming note...Brees on the cover of 11 :/

DCX
There have been some leaks of the schedule and Francessa just ran through them.

Week 17 features all divisional games.

First game of the season is Minnesota @ New Orleans

We already know Jets get the first Monday night game and the primetime Thanksgiving game

Bears @ Giants week 1.
Atleast we know who the other person will be in the first Bob game of the week in Madden 11

:|

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Bob.

Come get some!!

Good thing you're scheduling this matchup this early. This far in advance, should be easy enough for Bob to set the VCR to record the "A Very Special Facts of Life" episode.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Good thing you're scheduling this matchup this early. This far in advance, should be easy enough for Bob to set the VCR to record the "A Very Special Facts of Life" episode.
I;m just happy I get him outside of December when he is invincible. I should start calling him Big Baby Jesus.

Lonestar

Not that I'm sure that it'll advance tonight, but I figure I will not be getting my game in tonight. Lost and the usual 2-3 hours it takes to calm down from the WHATWHATWHAAA

CB3

Lonestar said:
Not that I'm sure that it'll advance tonight, but I figure I will not be getting my game in tonight. Lost and the usual 2-3 hours it takes to calm down from the WHATWHATWHAAA

Lost + NBA Playoffs + 30 for 30 = Thread is dead tonight

Mrbob

Wellington said:
Bob.

Come get some!!

I'll finally have a defensive lineman to go after Eli! Plus I can load up on double halfback set cheese. :D

Regarding my December prospects, I fear it might end this year. My December schedule is beyond brutal.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
I'll finally have a defensive lineman to go after Eli! Plus I can load up on double halfback set cheese. :D

Regarding my December prospects, I fear it might end this year. My December schedule is beyond brutal.
But I will be back at full power with a cheese team of 53 80+ OVR players. :D

daw840

Swear to god this game does everything in it's power to fucking make me angry. I just don't understand it. Defense is completely broken in this god damn game.

Lonestar

daw840 said:
Swear to god this game does everything in it's power to fucking make me angry. I just don't understand it. Defense is completely broken in this god damn game.

goddamn-batman-family-circle.jpg

daw840 said:

gg. i didn't think there was anything too bad that happened except you dropped a couple picks, but maybe i missed something. i'm not sure why my entire secondary bites on every PA fake.... actually with the vikes i guess it makes sense because AP the rapist.

i also made a couple bonehead plays which cost me points. first not going out of bounds to conserve a timeout near the end of the half. probably could have punched that in from the 1 with a timeout left instead of having to settle for a fg. then on the fumble inside the 5 i had a player open but it would have been a tight window, so i was waiting for crabtree to clear or just to take the sack but they raked the ball out :(

my receivers also continue to drop balls that the opposing players catch. why is crabtree a 99 CTH but then he drops the ball on a soft hit? and roscoe parrish is a pussy half the time catching the ball and getting hit.

any idea when the colts/pack is happening? i desperately need the colts to win

p.s. that challenge you won on the fumble was complete bullshit. it wasn't a fumble, but it wasn't a catch. i even saw the drop animation. i don't care that they overturned the fumble, but then they give you the first down!? home cookin!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg. i didn't think there was anything too bad that happened except you dropped a couple picks, but maybe i missed something. i'm not sure why my entire secondary bites on every PA fake.... actually with the vikes i guess it makes sense because AP the rapist.

i also made a couple bonehead plays which cost me points. first not going out of bounds to conserve a timeout near the end of the half. probably could have punched that in from the 1 with a timeout left instead of having to settle for a fg. then on the fumble inside the 5 i had a player open but it would have been a tight window, so i was waiting for crabtree to clear or just to take the sack but they raked the ball out :(

my receivers also continue to drop balls that the opposing players catch. why is crabtree a 99 CTH but then he drops the ball on a soft hit? and roscoe parrish is a pussy half the time catching the ball and getting hit.

any idea when the colts/pack is happening? i desperately need the colts to win

p.s. that challenge you won on the fumble was complete bullshit. it wasn't a fumble, but it wasn't a catch. i even saw the drop animation. i don't care that they overturned the fumble, but then they give you the first down!? home cookin!

Gah, it's just that every single time I score or do something good, Madden decides to just give the other team some points. See: 72 yard run by Gore when I was in man coverage and run blitzing.

daw840 said:
Gah, it's just that every single time I score or do something good, Madden decides to just give the other team some points. See: 72 yard run by Gore when I was in man coverage and run blitzing.

yeah that was a lucky run. your D was actually really good. it is the first time i have been held under 30 points all year and i believe the first time i have had under 70% completion.

one thing i have to ask is why you are in 4-3 all the time? when i came out in 4-wide, it still seemed like you were in 4-3. even though my 3rd and 4th receiver aren't great, they are fast and it's an easy completion on an out route, even in a zone.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah that was a lucky run. your D was actually really good. it is the first time i have been held under 30 points all year and i believe the first time i have had under 70% completion.

one thing i have to ask is why you are in 4-3 all the time? when i came out in 4-wide, it still seemed like you were in 4-3. even though my 3rd and 4th receiver aren't great, they are fast and it's an easy completion on an out route, even in a zone.

I don't know. Most of the time you were coming out in a 2 WR set, so I ran 4-3 a lot, a couple times I got caught off guard when I picked before you on defense. Got to stop that.

Top Bottom