• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
any idea when the colts/pack is happening? i desperately need the colts to win
I'm still waiting on Luke. If he gets home at 9 PST (midnight real time), I can play tonight. Anything much beyond that is questionable at best for me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sable if it advances tonight I'll be good to go anytime tomorrow night. It's advancing tomorrow anyway, I am good at any point Thursday.

PBY

Banned
uhh. was too busy watching lost/nba to follow this thread..

dunno what the deal is but I can play soonish if the league advances

Rorschach

peterb0y said:
uhh. was too busy watching lost/nba to follow this thread..

dunno what the deal is but I can play soonish if the league advances
Looks like the league isn't advancing tonight since DM is going to bed, but I can play tomorrow. Let me know what time you can play. I'm gonna head offline for the night after the Laker game is ovah.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
070908darkknight.jpg

TheCrow

DCX said:
well...Crow tonight, as predicted by my hispanic friend :p

DCX
I can't wait to test my connection again :( We'll give it a couple of tries but tonight might not work for me. It depends on how hard this all nighter hits me.

DCX

DCX
TheCrow said:
I can't wait to test my connection again :( We'll give it a couple of tries but tonight might not work for me. It depends on how hard this all nighter hits me.
let me know, i can play up until 10pm est Then it's bed time.

DCX

daw840

AT, when do you want to get this done?

I should be home around 5ish CST today and can start a game anytime after that until about 730 CST.

GCQuinton

Just reminding folks:

LiveWire said:
I can play now if you're around, otherwise it will have to be tomorrow night. Also, FYI to everyone I will be away on business travel Mon night-Fri morning, so GCQ I can play you anytime Friday evening or Saturday before the advance.

The earliest we'll be able to get our game is Friday evening.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
lonestar when will you be around

Never.

The weight of the PS3 has caved in my house. And my temporary abode doesn't have 360 RROD coverage.

Probably 6 pm - 10 pm CST

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Ill sub for Wellie :D

DCX
I'd sooner ask Livewire to play for me. :lol

I have four guys in mind, Live would be five. If they all say no (Yeah right, who would turn down a chance to play with a rookie QB and Calvin Johnson!) then you can give it a whirl I guess. I know you'll throw the game, but it's better than the AI.

CB: As I had already mentioned, I won't be able to play you until Monday. Wade v. Vick showdown. Get ya popcorn ready.

Mrbob

Why can't Sable play today or tomorrow? :p

Maybe you guys should flip a coin to see who plays a sub! Sable gone two days, Wellie gone two days, it is a draw! :D

However, I can see the excuses already. :lol Wellie will blame the sub for ruining his postseason chances using that crappy backup qb of his.

FMT I can play sunday night at 9pm cst.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Why can't Sable play today or tomorrow? :p

Maybe you guys should flip a coin to see who plays a sub! Sable gone two days, Wellie gone two days, it is a draw! :D

However, I can see the excuses already. :lol Wellie will blame the sub for ruining his postseason chances using that crappy backup qb of his.

FMT I can play sunday night at 9pm cst.
Nah I wouldn't have any excuses. I don't expect to win this game anyway. My offensive production is way down from previous seasons because my running game sucks now. Without being able to run I can't control the ball, and without controlling the ball, Sable will be able to score at will, IIRC he has a top five scoring offense. With a much better O last year Sable still stomped me out, I didn't even stand a chance in that game. My D has also regressed from the end of last year, I should never have traded Kiwi.

I just want a sub because they would at least attempt to run out of bounds to avoid hits. IIRC, the Saints are the highest POW team in the league. They could injure anyone. I at least want a chance to use CJ against CB.

I don't expect to make the playoffs anyway. CB, and DCX have MTC on me, and Sable will have a game up after this one.

Mrbob

In reality, you only have to win two specific games of your last four to get into the playoffs. Just beat the eagles twice, guaranteed playoff spot! :D

Wellington said:
None. Out of town Friday - Monday. I have to leave work early to catch a flight.

Looks like I will have to find a sub.

I was just checking, I'm 99% sure i won't be able to play tomm (unless its late at night and even that is up in the air), but I'll try and get it in tonight. Will you be around later on in the night like 10-10:30?

Edit: Lol didn't realize I caused such a stir, I just was checking. I forgot you were gone friday-monday. We'll shoot for tonight if you can.

Wellington said:
Nah I wouldn't have any excuses. I don't expect to win this game anyway. My offensive production is way down from previous seasons because my running game sucks now. Without being able to run I can't control the ball, and without controlling the ball, Sable will be able to score at will, IIRC he has a top five scoring offense. With a much better O last year Sable still stomped me out, I didn't even stand a chance in that game. My D has also regressed from the end of last year, I should never have traded Kiwi.

I just want a sub because they would at least attempt to run out of bounds to avoid hits. IIRC, the Saints are the highest POW team in the league. They could injure anyone. I at least want a chance to use CJ against CB.

I don't expect to make the playoffs anyway. CB, and DCX have MTC on me, and Sable will have a game up after this one.

i won by one point = stomped out :)
really i'm just mad you got in the eeyore angle before I could. hard to play the eeyore role though with the #1 scoring offense atm, although I blame my lack of defense.

Don't worry we aren't doing subs we are going to get this matchup in. We'll figure it out. One of the games I was really looking forward to on my schedule. I apologize for not reading thoroughly/forgetting about the friday-monday thing. Friday just was my most open night.

daw840

Mrbob said:
Keep the streak going today! 4 TD passes and 300 yards receiving for Moss. :D

Yeah, he's fast. I could probably just put him in at QB, have him throw the ball up in the air and run underneath it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
I was just checking, I'm 99% sure i won't be able to play tomm (unless its late at night and even that is up in the air), but I'll try and get it in tonight. Will you be around later on in the night like 10-10:30?

Edit: Lol didn't realize I caused such a stir, I just was checking. I forgot you were gone friday-monday. We'll shoot for tonight if you can.
Okay, I will be around.

Wellie will blame the sub for ruining his postseason chances using that crappy backup qb of his

He's not that crappy. How many teams have a backup QB rated 78 or higher? :D Ben "Dwayne" Wade is a future champ, except he doesn't like to actually throw to his receivers and prefers the ground. :( 52% completions!

Top Bottom