• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

GUS JOHNSON?! BEST DAY EVER ALREADY!

Damnit, I won't get excited, EA! You can't fool me!

Smokey said:
pains the shit out of me to say this, but rors is one of the more fair players here.

there's plenty of cheeseheads too:

lj, dcx, mrbob to name a few
LukeSmith said:
Rors and LJ are two of my favorite players to play in the league. Never felt cheesed at all by either of them, just outplayed usually.
jfzya0.gif

Ramirez said:
Ben's not going anywhere, don't get Rors hopes up.
Pfft I wouldn't want another mediocre QB on the roster. I'd rather have that pick. Anyway, it's not gonna happen. Like I said, if anyone would suffer for that rule it would be Ramirez. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
gg man, definetly a nailbitter. sorry i had to go in the middle of the convo last night. I regretted not kicking the fg at the start of the game but i guess its ok since you missed a fg later on. still can't believe the pass just hit grimes in the head.

anyways your defense was stout I was having trouble finding holes in it and you were doing a great job of eating up the clock. I knew I scored too quickly when I had the ball with around 2 mins left and scored on a decently long pass.

I still was a little mad about getting called for PI on the pick that could have ended the game, but watching the replay i guess i might have hit his leg before going up for the ball? Dunno but I rarely see the PI get called and you capitalized on it. Like you said it wasn't the only odd/bad thing to happen in the game, but still frustrating just cause I think i've only ever seen pi called one other time. I see you uploaded the lucky td I had, def thought that was going to be a interception, but thankfully it squeezed in there.

I'm glad I took some timeouts during your scoring drive at the end as it left me just enough time to get down the field and score the game tieing fg. And when I won the overtime toss I felt fairly confident I could move into fg position although I should have been a little more careful as I think you stripped the ball once or twice when i was in fg range. Anyways great game.

Since this is both of our last seasons we should try and meet up in the playoffs where you can get the ultimate revenge.

Edit: Looking at stats, wow didn't realize I actually ended up with more t.o.p., although I did have 4 mins or so in overtime, but really I didn't think it was close at all. Nice to see I continue to be at the top in terms of penalties and penalty yards :(
Yeah GG man. Not exactly a chess match but it was a tight one the whole way through.

You just scored 27 on a defense that was "stout". I stopped you twice I think. Not exactly a strong outing. :lol

That TD I uploaded was the one of three plays that really pissed me off defensively. That is an interception for any QB not named Peyton, Brees, or Brady. The play in question is this one, for those wondering. I could not get a good angle to show it the receiver literally took it, out of Bradley's hands.

Second was in OT, the long pass to Henderson or Meachem, I forget. It was on the PA pass where you're sitting in Ace Twin WR and the receivers flood right. Terrell Thomas was on it, ran the route better than your guy, but amazingly the ball gets past him and into the hands of the receiver that was trailing the play.

The other play that got me upset was that long screen to Westbrook. I called nickel 9 velcro fully expecting that screen but Sintim didn't make it out to the flats for whatever reason and the others got picked up by blockers. I should have kept control of Sintim, I was playing DT on that one. I sniffed out the early WR screen to Grimes.

Sitting there with the time winding down in the fourth, driving, I considered downing the ball again and making you kill the last TO, but I had to get the points above all. No play is guaranteed on O with Torian Watts and the other make believe players on the other side of the ball (It is by far the most I've ever seen on one unit) and the way you were playing combined with Ben "Dwyane" Wade. I've thought about it a couple of times, and I think 10 out of 10 times I make the same choice. I even started running the ball after the PI because I wanted to burn clock, but I started picking up chunks of yardage that were too big. If I could have gotten a first and gotten out of bounds I would have but it was what 2nd and 6 at the 7 or something.

As far as TOP, that was the plan. Lone posted the stats earlier about how many plays it took for you to score. Your scoring drives were 10+ plays each time except for that pick at the beginning of the third quarter. I knew I could win if I could keep you from scoring 30. All of those drags and ins from 4-wide formations to Grimes and mostly Henderson were fine by me because I wanted you to elongate the drives and create potential for mistakes. I sat in flipped cover 3 shells where I had my SS Kenny Phillips dropping down into coverage. This eliminated the deep crossing routes from Grimes and kept the other deep routes under wraps as well. In every game you've played this season Grimes has had a long catch and run TD and you ran the play twice against me last season, so I knew what was coming and defended it every time you came out in that formation or a variant. My major goal was to keep Grimes under wraps and was able to do that. 7 catches, 62 yards, 27 yard long. Next, I wanted to keep Westbrook from taking my LBs outside because they are slow as shit. You had a number of plays where you caught me on a blitz, but for the most part I felt I kept him contained inside. I wanted above all else to keep the clock running. In OT, or on the last drive, I forget, you completed a deep pass to Grimes, the 27 yarder, in which I was attempting to stop the drags and maybe force a turnover. I should have just stayed in my shell and forced you to methodically go downfield.

Did you notice similarities between our offenses? We ran several plays that were exactly the same. :lol You were worried about my use of CJ, but as you saw first hand, I don't really try and go to him all that much. Two of the four catches he was the four read, the other was a PA, and the last was a play in which you were in cover 2 and he beat your guy pressing.

I'm not into this game anymore to be honest, so you can keep your revenge. I like the mental work of strategizing way more than than I like controlling the players on the field. I've said this before, but I'm not a good player, more of a think tank guy. Once we got onto the "Playing Field" guys like you, CB, FMT, LJ, Rors, etc. - guys that play the game really well - will always beat me.

DMczaf

I just noticed one of the cutscenes in the background are the Saints players getting off the team bus for the game. Virtual Drew in a suit!

PRESENTATION, Rors's favorite!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh snap, CK, I see the page where we can rate the 1st round rook's.

99 Rated McClain, here we come!

BigAT

DMczaf said:
I just noticed one of the cutscenes in the background are the Saints players getting off the team bus for the game. Virtual Drew in a suit!

PRESENTATION, Rors's favorite!
I hope it's unskippable!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I heard there is a whole cutscene where the coach of a team that got screwed out of the playoffs b/c of Madden's broken tiebreaker system goes apeshit. Robo-Goodell is in it and everything.

Wellington said:
Yeah GG man. Not exactly a chess match but it was a tight one the whole way through.

That TD I uploaded was the one of three plays that really pissed me off defensively. That is an interception for any QB not named Peyton, Brees, or Brady. The play in question is this one, for those wondering. I could not get a good angle to show it the receiver literally took it, out of Bradley's hands.

Second was in OT, the long pass to Henderson or Meachem, I forget. It was on the PA pass where you're sitting in Ace Twin WR and the receivers flood right. Terrell Thomas was on it, ran the route better than your guy, but amazingly the ball gets past him and into the hands of the receiver that was trailing the play.

Did you notice similarities between our offenses? We ran several plays that were exactly the same. :lol You were worried about my use of CJ, but as you saw first hand, I don't really try and go to him all that much. Two of the four catches he was the four read, the other was a PA, and the last was a play in which you were in cover 2 and he beat your guy pressing.

I'm not into this game anymore to be honest, so you can keep your revenge. I like the mental work of strategizing way more than than I like controlling the players on the field. I've said this before, but I'm not a good player, more of a think tank guy. Once we got onto the "Playing Field" guys like you, CB, FMT, LJ, Rors, etc. - guys that play the game really well - will always beat me.

Yep no arguments here that should have been a interception. I should have thrown it sooner or even hit henderson who ended up being alone in the back of the endzone. Also on the play in OT, that was a mistake, pressed the wrong button and thought for sure it was going to be inted, but meachem ended up making a big grab/your defender never made a break on it even with his inside route which was shitty for you- lucky for me. Also I realized you were content with me getting a lot of underneath things so I ended up being content with it too, tried just not to force anything. Not that I didn't look deep, but I was willing to take the small gains. I did try and go to one of my fav plays to grimes too often.

And yea I noticed we ran quite a few similar plays, don't remember it being that way in previous matchups but I'm also not the most observant guy.

Meh I'm not up there with those guys. I have a couple things I can do well, but as shown by you there are tendencies I have that can get me in trouble. I will say I was happy I didn't force any passes really to Grimes even on the plays that I typically like to go to him on. The one int I don't think was a bad throw I pulled it down to flatten the route a bit but the safety made a better jump.

oh and i miss bush.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LukeSmith said:
Rors and LJ are two of my favorite players to play in the league. Never felt cheesed at all by either of them, just outplayed usually.
Other than the outplayed part, I am cheese-free, too! :lol

Somnia

AstroLad said:
I heard there is a whole cutscene where the coach of a team that got screwed out of the playoffs b/c of Madden's broken tiebreaker system goes apeshit. Robo-Goodell is in it and everything.

I hope theres post game interviews with the coachs and you can interupt them with questions about Coors!...PLEASE! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
Yep no arguments here that should have been a interception. I should have thrown it sooner or even hit henderson who ended up being alone in the back of the endzone. Also on the play in OT, that was a mistake, pressed the wrong button and thought for sure it was going to be inted, but meachem ended up making a big grab/your defender never made a break on it even with his inside route which was shitty for you- lucky for me. Also I realized you were content with me getting a lot of underneath things so I ended up being content with it too, tried just not to force anything. Not that I didn't look deep, but I was willing to take the small gains. I did try and go to one of my fav plays to grimes too often.

And yea I noticed we ran quite a few similar plays, don't remember it being that way in previous matchups but I'm also not the most observant guy.

Meh I'm not up there with those guys. I have a couple things I can do well, but as shown by you there are tendencies I have that can get me in trouble. I will say I was happy I didn't force any passes really to Grimes even on the plays that I typically like to go to him on. The one int I don't think was a bad throw I pulled it down to flatten the route a bit but the safety made a better jump.

oh and i miss bush.
Westbrook fucked me up pretty good.

In an unrelated note, Eli comes back for my AI Steelers game, he's going to tap that ass.

Somnia

storybook77 said:
Imagine the announcer actually sounding excited when you make a big play..... Please god let this news be true. :D

Wait...they can sound excited in Madden? You're joking around right...it has to be boring and sound dreadful oh and after 6 penaltys they have to be like "So far a fair game with no flags thrown!"

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Somnia said:
I hope theres post game interviews with the coachs and you can interupt them with questions about Coors!...PLEASE! :lol
If there's a shameless sponsorship opportunity, I'm sure EA can figure out a way!

Somnia said:
Wait...they can sound excited in Madden? You're joking around right...it has to be boring and sound dreadful oh and after 6 penaltys they have to be like "So far a fair game with no flags thrown!"

Gus Johnson even gets excited about two shitty teams playing each other so he's perfect for Madden.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Oh snap, CK, I see the page where we can rate the 1st round rook's.

99 Rated McClain, here we come!
Link? Hopefully bastard Denver stays away from him. :| There are talks of the Giants moving up to 10 or 11 but it is unclear who they want.

C'mon, PLEASE give me a decent LB for once. :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Link? Hopefully bastard Denver stays away from him. :|
6hsvls.jpg

[edit] What was wrong with Pierce? He was at least "decent" in Madden.

[edit2]
58 A. Pierce NYG MLB 86
52 M. Boley NYG LOLB 82

Not bad IMO. Not great, but not bad.

BigAT

I have the Giants in another franchise, they both drop pretty significantly (Pierce especially) after the first season.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
I have the Giants in another franchise, they both drop pretty significantly (Pierce especially) after the first season.
He said "for once" homeboy! His current MLB (Bradley) is pretty good too. In my dummy league, Sintim is now 86. Dunno what happened in our league. :\

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Link? Hopefully bastard Denver stays away from him. :| There are talks of the Giants moving up to 10 or 11 but it is unclear who they want.

C'mon, PLEASE give me a decent LB for once. :(

http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action

Saw it under that www.maddengras.com horseshit name link that DM posted earlier.

Looks like we can't do anything, but it's a page that's following the draft, so "maybe" it'll have the players current ratings, and something to plus or minus the values.

But it looks more like a chatting system, which could end up being tens of thousands of "CJ Spiller should be 100 Speed<Racist trash about Jburst>LOLLERLLOLLER69YOURMUM" tells.

I'm going to be watching part of the draft tonight in class. I hope I don't have the same reaction when I was watching in 2007

I was at a computer lab at school doing some work and when I saw Ted Ginn was selected I screamed NOOOOOOOOO and it was really awkward :lol

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
I'm going to be watching part of the draft tonight in class. I hope I don't have the same reaction when I was watching in 2007

I was at a computer lab at school doing some work and when I saw Ted Ginn was selected I screamed NOOOOOOOOO and it was really awkward :lol

God, I hope for some similar stuff to happen this year. Please, let it be done.

Too bad the Jets had a good year last year, they were always good for a shitty top 10 choice. Eagles too.

Too many good players to choose in the top 10, that I can't see the Lions, Raiders, or Browns screwing this year up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
6hsvls.jpg

[edit] What was wrong with Pierce? He was at least "decent" in Madden.

[edit2]
58 A. Pierce NYG MLB 86
52 M. Boley NYG LOLB 82

Not bad IMO. Not great, but not bad.
You're right, he did start out pretty decent but there was a pretty big nosedive in terms of.... everything from year 1 to 2. Regardless, I was victimized on the run because while Pierce has high pursuit rating (90 IIRC) he was so slow. I plugged in rookie Sintim over Danny Clark, I think he was 75 rated year 1. I used him in a LT style role and he had a ton of sacks. I had to trade Kiwi away for CJ, so now Sintim is a DE. Boley was 82, and had a whopping 22 tackles in a full season's worth of games in year 1. These guys are just not around the ball, they get killed with passes to TEs and HBs, are can't do shit in zones.

You know what I mean tho, after using P-Willy for that one game. I don't need a P-Will, Ray-Lew, Jer-May, or a Jon-Bea, I'm just looking for someone that will consistently be around the ball. The guys I have now, my first rounder last year excluded, are always there. Stew Bradley with his high PUR is constantly at the point of attack. I grabbed Gary Brackett and play him over Michael Boley for that reason. Been playing my rook Fua at ROLB (54 OVR) and he is leading the LBs in tackles, and has far and away the most tackles an LB has ever had at this point in the season for me, he and Bradley both have 37. Less than three tackles per game. :lol

Whatever tho, you have had guys like Morrison and now you have Kassem producing for you. I have my safety in the box all game to make my D competitive against the run. :lol

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:

:lol :lol :lol
but seriously, that draft was miserable... who do you hope we get?

Me, I'd be very happy with either D. Morgan or Spiller in the 1st

Rorschach

Wellington said:
You're right, he did start out pretty decent but there was a pretty big nosedive in terms of.... everything from year 1 to 2. Regardless, I was victimized on the run because while Pierce has high pursuit rating (90 IIRC) he was so slow. I plugged in rookie Sintim over Danny Clark, I think he was 75 rated year 1. I used him in a LT style role and he had a ton of sacks. I had to trade Kiwi away for CJ, so now Sintim is a DE. Boley was 82, and had a whopping 22 tackles in a full season's worth of games in year 1. These guys are just not around the ball, they get killed with passes to TEs and HBs, are can't do shit in zones.

You know what I mean tho, after using P-Willy for that one game. I don't need a P-Will, Ray-Lew, Jer-May, or a Jon-Bea, I'm just looking for someone that will consistently be around the ball. The guys I have now, my first rounder last year excluded, are always there. Stew Bradley with his high PUR is constantly at the point of attack. I grabbed Gary Brackett and play him over Michael Boley for that reason. Been playing my rook Fua at ROLB (54 OVR) and he is leading the LBs in tackles, and has far and away the most tackles an LB has ever had at this point in the season for me, he and Bradley both have 37. Less than three tackles per game. :lol

Whatever tho, you have had guys like Morrison and now you have Kassem producing for you. I have my safety in the box all game to make my D competitive against the run. :lol
Oh, I thought you meant "decent" (not great) because that's what you wrote. :lol I would kill for PWilly as well.

btw- Morrison was rated 83 last season and is only 73 speed. I doubt Pierce was slower...

Oh, and my strong side LB has always been a weak spot. :\ I started out with Brown. -_- I did, however, draft LB/DL every first round of the draft. :]

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Oh, I thought you meant "decent" (not great) because that's what you wrote. :lol I would kill for PWilly as well.

btw- Morrison was rated 83 last season and is only 73 speed. I doubt Pierce was slower...

Oh, and my strong side LB has always been a weak spot. :\ I started out with Brown. -_- I did, however, draft LB/DL every first round of the draft. :]
Man I'd take someone like D'Qwell Jackson, Dave Harris, Nick Barnett... ANYONE!

I've taken an LB first in every F/A draft. As you know I got the "top rated" OLB last rookie draft (bust) and I got Fua in round 2 after trying to trade into round 1 for Darius Lumpkin.

Rorschach

You know, it would be cool too look back on our first/second draft and see who was happy with what they got. This is just around the time we start finding out who was a bust for the 2010 draft. :D

I'll dig up the list. I'll post and you guys can grade your own draft if you want to participate.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
You know, it would be cool too look back on our first/second draft and see who was happy with what they got. This is just around the time we start finding out who was a bust for the 2010 draft. :D

I'll dig up the list. I'll post and you guys can grade your own draft if you want to participate.
I traded back, got C Brandon Atkinson, the best C to ever come out of a draft, better than Max Younger. Dude is a beast.

LJ got Alain, I am sure he is happy with him. Luke got Prince Justin and Mack Jackson, two 90+ guys. Striker got Snead. Dskillz got Juran Riley who is a BEAST.

peterb0y said:
:lol :lol :lol
but seriously, that draft was miserable... who do you hope we get?

Me, I'd be very happy with either D. Morgan or Spiller in the 1st

i want morgan or one of the pass rushing LBs. i have this weird feeling they'll take pierre paul

i do NOT want dan williams. i will react similarly to 2007 if we select dan williams

i'd honestly be happiest if we could trade down and get a lower first and another second if we can still pick up players of need. i trust our scouting

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
storybook77 said:
Gus Johnson even gets excited about two shitty teams playing each other so he's perfect for Madden.

He was really good on NCAA basketball 10. They just really didn't give him much to say. But he did deliver the few lines they gave up very well. The limited commentary was probably because they had to have 2 commentary teams (CBS/ESPN).

Somnia

Ok guys..if we can vote on ratings for these drafts if Dallas takes a safety (they better!) everyone vote his ratings up! kthxbye

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:
Ok guys..if we can vote on ratings for these drafts if Dallas takes a safety (they better!) everyone vote his ratings up! kthxbye
You realilze that you are the only Cowboy fan in here, right?

Lonestar

Rorschach said:

I was thinking something like that, with all the mentions of LB's drafted recently.

1st Draft
Bellows (duh, happy with)
Lee Carter (mostly happy, with production, but pissed that as the 4th or 5th best LB available at the time, has had 0 progression since)
Tribow (wasn't who I wanted at that pick, but chosen accidently by BJ. Happy with what I've gotten out of him, and possible full time replacement for Brady next season, dependant on progression of his short and mid range accuracy)

It gets a little muddy on the order from here on out.

Axel Ongeblahblah (Happy with progression, but isn't really a standout player. But good enough to be either DE or DT)
Leuscher DT (Not happy with, surprised still on my team. 0 progression)
Larry Mata HB (rarely used. very little progression. Not Happy, but still has some decent attributes)
Jye Martin (Not happy with, 0 Progression, fills a safety roster spot in case)

And I can't remember anyone else after that. Whoever it was, is off the team.
Traded Moss for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, maybe a 4th.
Traded A. Thomas for a 2nd.
Merryweather for...a 2nd???

2nd Draft: Didn't have much, most of it was traded away for real players!
Aaron Ross for my 1st to CK. Leading the team in INT's right now. Solid CB, which is needed in pass happy league.
Slaton: Probably could have used him better, but more than likely, waste of 2 2nd round picks.
Barwin: Hugely succesfull Somewhere over 25 sacks combined last 2 seasons), Thanks Matrix! (might have been him for Walter WR)
I think I got a speedy TE. Haven't gotten to use him, possible Watson replacement.
I traded Neal for a 2nd rounder, Seymour for a 2nd rounder.

I'd have to say, my worse trade I've done, is either the A. Thomas trade to Fifty for a 2nd (Fifty got a 1st from Bob for him the following year) or the Merryweather trade (Probably didn't get enough for him, though I think I got Hobbs who has done nicely). Slaton could fall here too.

LJ11

My two favorite draft picks have been Washington and Maxwell. Both play way better than their ratings indicate. Maxwell slips tackles all the time and Washington can cause a fumble any time he hits a QB/RB. Fun guys to use.

Rorschach

First three rounds (for some reason I'm missing the first 7 picks :():

Code:
selection: Cleveland Browns (Striker029) drafts ROLB Josh Sneed
Round 1, Pick 9selection:
St. Louis Rams (Storybook77) drafts CB Rakeem Jordan
Round 1, Pick 10selection:
New York Jets (Denogginizer OS) drafts WR Brandon Trammell
Round 1, Pick 11selection:
Washington Redskins (DJ Demon J) drafts QB Dane Morrow
Round 1, Pick 12selection:
Seattle Seahawks (BlueMaxMB) drafts FS De'Adrian Virges
Round 1, Pick 13selection:
San Francisco 49ers (FrenchMov) drafts QB Jack English
Round 1, Pick 14selection:
Tennessee Titans (AirBrian) drafts WR DJ Crosby
Round 1, Pick 15selection:
New Orleans Saints (sableholic) drafts LOLB Torian Watts
Round 1, Pick 16selection:
Jacksonville Jaguars (Birdman1702) drafts FS Prince Justin
Round 1, Pick 17selection:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DMczaf) drafts RE Joe Breyley
Round 1, Pick 18selection:
Chicago Bears (MrBob) drafts QB Kelly James
Round 1, Pick 19selection:
New England Patriots (Lonestar 1979) drafts ROLB Lee Carter
Round 1, Pick 20selection:
Philadelphia Eagles (ColdBlooded33) drafts WR Taurean Barclay
Round 1, Pick 21selection:
Arizona Cardinals (AstroTheLad) drafts SS Will Barkley
Round 1, Pick 22selection:
New York Giants (Wellie) drafts DT Alain Jackson
Round 1, Pick 23selection:
Baltimore Ravens (Che Guevara) drafts HB Joey Keller
Round 1, Pick 24selection:
Indianapolis Colts (Bang Shed) drafts LE Karlos Dillon
Round 1, Pick 25selection:
Atlanta Falcons (DCX gaf) drafts LOLB Dexter Knox
Round 1, Pick 26selection:
Pittsburgh Steelers (TJ Ram) drafts CB Julian Craft
Round 1, Pick 27selection:
Minnesota Vikings (DarkQberto) drafts SS Ameriol Jones
Round 1, Pick 28selection:
Oakland Raiders (r0rschach) drafts DT Patrick Lopez
Round 1, Pick 29selection:
Buffalo Bills (LJ11) drafts C Brandon Atkinson
Round 1, Pick 30selection:
Dallas Cowboys (DKMS Somnia) drafts C Zach Berg
Round 1, Pick 31selection:
Green Bay Packers (BigAT4) drafts DT Nehemiah Ford
Round 1, Pick 32selection:
San Diego Chargers (dboythaGr8) drafts MLB Alonzi Simms
Round 2, Pick 1selection:
Carolina Panthers (Wsv771) drafts TE Adam Saint
Round 2, Pick 2selection:
Houston Texans (BigJonsson25) drafts QB Tim Tribow
Round 2, Pick 3selection:
Miami Dolphins (pheeniks) drafts K Justyn Price
Round 2, Pick 4selection:
Detroit Lions (dskillzhtown) drafts RG D.J. Hall
Round 2, Pick 5selection:
Cincinnati Bengals (N1ghtz) drafts LE Davarius Purdie
Round 2, Pick 6selection:
Kansas City Chiefs (matrixadw) drafts SS Rashad Henderson
Round 2, Pick 7selection:
Denver Broncos (KamikazePIPBoy) drafts TE Cameron Jackson
Round 2, Pick 8selection:
Cleveland Browns (Striker029) drafts RT Chris Grant
Round 2, Pick 9selection:
St. Louis Rams (Storybook77) drafts RE William Tkach
Round 2, Pick 10selection:
New York Jets (Denogginizer OS) drafts CB R.J. Fields
Round 2, Pick 11selection:
Washington Redskins (DJ Demon J) drafts LE Raevon Hines
Round 2, Pick 12selection:
Seattle Seahawks (BlueMaxMB) drafts RG Patrick Boma
Round 2, Pick 13selection:
San Francisco 49ers (FrenchMov) drafts RE Jackson Hailes
Round 2, Pick 14selection:
Tennessee Titans (AirBrian) drafts LE Axel Onyegbule
Round 2, Pick 15selection:
New Orleans Saints (sableholic) drafts RT Xavier Moon
Round 2, Pick 16selection:
Jacksonville Jaguars (Birdman1702) drafts HB Larry Mata
Round 2, Pick 17selection:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DMczaf) drafts HB Lorenzo Redmond
Round 2, Pick 18selection:
Chicago Bears (MrBob) drafts CB James Fluellen
Round 2, Pick 19selection:
New England Patriots (Lonestar 1979) drafts FS Davon Morrison
Round 2, Pick 20selection:
Philadelphia Eagles (ColdBlooded33) drafts LOLB Gary Feazell
Round 2, Pick 21selection:
Arizona Cardinals (AstroTheLad) drafts WR Roy Hightower
Round 2, Pick 22selection:
New York Giants (Wellie) drafts K Mike Klem
Round 2, Pick 23selection:
Baltimore Ravens (Che Guevara) drafts DT Bryan Luescher
Round 2, Pick 24selection:
Indianapolis Colts (Bang Shed) drafts HB Giovanni Girley
Round 2, Pick 25selection:
Atlanta Falcons (DCX gaf) drafts WR Clayton Roberson
Round 2, Pick 26selection:
Pittsburgh Steelers (TJ Ram) drafts LT David Gladd
Round 2, Pick 27selection:
Minnesota Vikings (DarkQberto) drafts LG Jacob Winnington
Round 2, Pick 28selection:
Oakland Raiders (r0rschach) drafts ROLB Harrison Clark
Round 2, Pick 28selection:
Oakland Raiders (r0rschach) drafts ROLB Harrison Clark
Round 2, Pick 29selection:
Buffalo Bills (LJ11) drafts DT Rico Pitts
30selection: Dallas Cowboys (DKMS Somnia) drafts LG Demetrich Giggs
Dallas Cowboys (DKMS Somnia) drafts LG Demetrich Giggs
Round 2, Pick 31selection:
Green Bay Packers (BigAT4) drafts LG Colby Miller
Round 2, Pick 32selection:
San Diego Chargers (dboythaGr8) drafts HB Devontae Sanders
Round 3, Pick 1selection:
Carolina Panthers (Wsv771) drafts ROLB Dylan Uszakiewicz
Round 3, Pick 2selection:
Houston Texans (BigJonsson25) drafts FS Jye Martin
Round 3, Pick 3selection:
Miami Dolphins (pheeniks) drafts MLB Matthew Clay
Round 3, Pick 4selection:
Detroit Lions (dskillzhtown) drafts FB Erik Pollard
Round 3, Pick 5selection:
Cincinnati Bengals (N1ghtz) drafts WR Marvin Blansit
Round 3, Pick 6selection:
Kansas City Chiefs (matrixadw) drafts RG Chase Elisara
Round 3, Pick 7selection:
Denver Broncos (KamikazePIPBoy) drafts QB Jake Scott
Round 3, Pick 8selection:
Cleveland Browns (Striker029) drafts LE Michael Patterson
Round 3, Pick 9selection:
St. Louis Rams (Storybook77) drafts LOLB Khambrel Grant
Round 3, Pick 10selection:
New York Jets (Denogginizer OS) drafts DT Lamonte Lewis
Round 3, Pick 11selection:
Washington Redskins (DJ Demon J) drafts RG Matthew Gaston
Round 3, Pick 12selection:
Seattle Seahawks (BlueMaxMB) drafts RT Bo Berg
Round 3, Pick 13selection:
San Francisco 49ers (FrenchMov) drafts SS Jeamiah Lewis
Round 3, Pick 14selection:
Tennessee Titans (AirBrian) drafts TE Stanley Squirek
Round 3, Pick 15selection:
New Orleans Saints (sableholic) drafts LE Nate Harris
Round 3, Pick 16selection:
Jacksonville Jaguars (Birdman1702) drafts LT Karsten Mervos
Round 3, Pick 17selection:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DMczaf) drafts WR Ruben Barter
Round 3, Pick 18selection:
Chicago Bears (MrBob) drafts FS Jeron ParkerRound 3, Pick 19selection:
New England Patriots (Lonestar 1979) drafts HB Domico Middlebrook
Round 3, Pick 20selection:
Philadelphia Eagles (ColdBlooded33) drafts WR Carlos St. Stevens
Round 3, Pick 21selection:
Arizona Cardinals (AstroTheLad) drafts RE Dave Ledbette
rRound 3, Pick 22selection:
New York Giants (Wellie) drafts WR Robert Toliver
Round 3, Pick 23selection:
Baltimore Ravens (Che Guevara) drafts TE Brent Jenkins
Round 3, Pick 24selection:
Indianapolis Colts (Bang Shed) drafts ROLB Chad Campbell
Round 3, Pick 25selection:
Atlanta Falcons (DCX gaf) drafts RE Emmanuel Barclay
Round 3, Pick 26selection:
Pittsburgh Steelers (TJ Ram) drafts MLB Devon Jones
Round 3, Pick 27selection:
Minnesota Vikings (DarkQberto) drafts CB Maxey Mosley
Round 3, Pick 28selection:
Oakland Raiders (r0rschach) drafts ROLB Will Johnson
Round 3, Pick 29selection:
Buffalo Bills (LJ11) drafts MLB A.J. Wynn
Round 3, Pick 30selection:
Dallas Cowboys (DKMS Somnia) drafts HB Deion Mille
Round 3, Pick 31selection:
Green Bay Packers (BigAT4) drafts HB Otha Gardner
Round 3, Pick 32selection:
San Diego Chargers (dboythaGr8) drafts FS Leon McNeal

Patrick Lopez (Starter now)
Harrison Clark ROLB (AI drafted, starter during SB run)
Domico Middlebrook RB (filled in for McFadden a lot, mostly situational player now)
Will johnson LB (special teamer :\)
Steve Lucious WR (Bust. Drafted because I wanted a big possession target, but apparently big doesn't matter ;))

We didn't really know what we were doing for the most part in that first draft, but I'm happy with Patrick Lopez. I hated that Clark pickup (he had like 11 tackles in each season), but nothing I could do about that one. :(

I'd give myself a C considering the bad AI pick and picking so late. :D

I did pick up a garbage FA (one let go and not put in the FA draft) that season that is a starter now. Hooray for hidden gems!

Lonestar

very cool Ror!

funny enough, via the trading of Ty Warren to CB3, I ended up with his 1st and 2nd Round picks from the 1st draft (Barclay and Feazell). And he had the pick following mine that year.

Looking past my 1st round pick of Carter @ #19, I could have picked up SS Will Barkley instead. Sure, Chung's ok, but isn't Barkley like 93 rated now!

Feazell and Carter are insanely similar, so now it's possible that Carter was a stretch at #19, because Feazell was a 2nd round #20 (#52, right?)

Plus, isn't Dexter Knox pretty highly rated? Fell after Carter. :/

Oh man, RG Boma was there in that Tribow pick. Good RG prospect that I could use right about now :/

So 1st draft for me was

#2 Bellows (Houston - Moss)
#19 Carter
#34 Tribow (Houston - Moss)
#46 Axel Onyegbule (Tennessee - FMT Rule!)
#48 Larry Mata (Jacksonville - FMT Rule!)
#55 Bryan Luescher (Baltimore - A. Thomas)
#66 Jye Martin (Houston - Moss)

I drafted FS Davon Morrison in the 2nd for someone, and HB Domico Middlebrook in the 3rd for someone. How did they turn out?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ty Warren is such a bastard. He'll go games with subpar 2 tackles and thats it. Then out of no where he'll start smoking fools and get a 7 tackle game. What a cock tease

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
very cool Ror!

funny enough, via the trading of Ty Warren to CB3, I ended up with his 1st and 2nd Round picks from the 1st draft (Barclay and Feazell). And he had the pick following mine that year.

Looking past my 1st round pick of Carter @ #19, I could have picked up SS Will Barkley instead. Sure, Chung's ok, but isn't Barkley like 93 rated now!

Feazell and Carter are insanely similar, so now it's possible that Carter was a stretch at #19, because Feazell was a 2nd round #20 (#52, right?)

Plus, isn't Dexter Knox pretty highly rated? Fell after Carter. :/

Oh man, RG Boma was there in that Tribow pick. Good RG prospect that I could use right about now :/

So 1st draft for me was

#2 Bellows (Houston - Moss)
#19 Carter
#34 Tribow (Houston - Moss)
#46 Axel Onyegbule (Tennessee - FMT Rule!)
#48 Larry Mata (Jacksonville - FMT Rule!)
#55 Bryan Luescher (Baltimore - A. Thomas)
#66 Jye Martin (Houston - Moss)

I drafted FS Davon Morrison in the 2nd for someone, and HB Domico Middlebrook in the 3rd for someone. How did they turn out?
88 rated now, he is an absolute beast!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I hate this primetime draft shit. I can catch the first round today but round 2 starts at 3PM PST tomorrow. The fuck is that. Im gonna have to stream NFL Network on my phone and hope that shit doesnt drain the battery till i get home

Lonestar

DCX said:
88 rated now, he is an absolute beast!

DCX

"Nice" to see where Carter would be if he had normal progression :(

Still, hasn't been too bad of an LB, stat wise. But it's impossible to say how each guy would do, if the teams were switched.

Top Bottom