• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill play some burnout once the internet gets setup at my house. fios yeah!

p.s. i might be the worst burnout player of all time
We must all play with the Eyetoy attached so we can take full advantage of the Mugshot feature.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DenogginizerOS said:
I have Burnout. We should all play. But is on PS3. I hear if you play on PS3 your dick falls off and you start wishing people would nuzzle you.

Its true

Rorschach

Burnout is boring, so people just quit after like 2 races of me winning by 20 minutes. Second most over-hyped multiplayer of all time. Wish we had a Burnout like BO:Takedown.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:
Burnout is boring, so people just quit after like 2 races of me winning by 20 minutes. Second most over-hyped multiplayer of all time. Wish we had a Burnout like BO:Takedown.

What's first?

I enjoyed BO: Takedown and BO: Revenge multi. For some reason Paradise just didn't click for me. Maybe because I felt like the entire game was just TOO open.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
I was around for awhile Nog.
Which means what? You are staying or leaving? I had to go to work and then to a softball game. When I asked you if you were around for season 5 you said you were "working on it".

Yes or No. If yes, then perhaps we can play this weekend. Early mornings EST are good for me as well as Sunday afternoon.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Which means what? You are staying or leaving? I had to go to work and then to a softball game. When I asked you if you were around for season 5 you said you were "working on it".

Yes or No. If yes, then perhaps we can play this weekend. Early mornings EST are good for me as well as Sunday afternoon.

Working on it means "yes" I was correcting my roster at the time.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
so we are all getting red dead redemption for ps3 right?

SorryFlourescent.jpg

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
Super. I will add "working on it" to my dictionary for "yes". Now, what times are good for you?
well, figured the whole "lonestar is playing Madden" would mean something too.

I'll be around on the weekend as well as tonight.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
well, figured the whole "lonestar is playing Madden" would mean something too.

I'll be around on the weekend as well as tonight.
I am not trying to be a dick, but you yourself said you were undecided before the RROD issue happened. As far as I knew, you were still sorting things out. no biggie. Let's hug it out, bitch, and play this weekend.

As for Red Dead Redemption, I may still be double-dipping on this one. It all depends on the friends list and some feedback on the PS3 version. But if we do posse up, are we going to let CB carry a gun? You know who will just team kill people and blame it on random disconnects or something.

daw840

So ready for this game. IFC has been showing commercials about it at the bottom of the screen for the entire movie last night.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When is this coming out? You guys have me interested, but as much as some people will deny that we only play games for one week and then drop them, that is pretty much what happens.

Smokey

Wellington said:
When is this coming out? You guys have me interested, but as much as some people will deny that we only play games for one week and then drop them, that is pretty much what happens.

Tuesday.

It may happen it may not, but this is a Rockstar game so at the very least you know you're gonna have a beastly open world game with a Wild West setting. For me the MP mode is more icing on top of an already anticipated game (for me anyway).

And CB said he wasn't getting the game? Unless he changes his mind and decides to BE A MAN!

Pheeniks on the brightside it looks like some are planning to double dip. If you get the game you may have some people to play with!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:

Coming out Tuesday. I would only get it if you are interested in the game. You know that 2 weeks from now the Madden-Clique will move on.

The single player seems like GTA4 in the wild west. I am down with that as I played through GTA4 and enjoyed most of it.

daw840

dskillzhtown said:
Coming out Tuesday. I would only get it if you are interested in the game. You know that 2 weeks from now the Madden-Clique will move on.

The single player seems like GTA4 in the wild west. I am down with that as I played through GTA4 and enjoyed most of it.
Well, if it's like GTA then I will be playing it for more than a couple weeks for sure.

Smokey

Yeah mayne, I put in like 60+ hours of GTA IV and never beat the game :/

And I forgot I ordered Assassin's Creed II last week and that shit just showed up in the mail. It sits next to Mass Effect 2 (which is unopened). Gamefly got my 2 games today so Alan Wake and Split Second will ship out on Tuesday.

Oh wow:lol

LiveWire

So apparently for multiplayer customization there are 7 factions (from the singleplay game) with 8 or 9 skins for each faction. Above and beyond that I can't seem to find any confirmation of clothing color/outfit changes or accessories.

Miners
Rebeldes
Dutch's Gang
Walton's Gang
Cattle Rustlers
American Army
Federales (MACHETE!)
Lawmen
Marshals

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
So apparently for multiplayer customization there are 7 factions (from the singleplay game) with 8 or 9 skins for each faction. Above and beyond that I can't seem to find any confirmation of clothing color/outfit changes or accessories.

Miners
Rebeldes
Dutch's Gang
Walton's Gang
Cattle Rustlers
American Army
Federales (MACHETE!)
Lawmen
Marshals

:lol
Goddamn, that movie's going to be a Goldmine of laughs.

PBY

Banned
lets be real... the heat are gonna get lebron

Wade + Lebron (+Bosh, hes coming too) = Miami Heat 2011 NBA Champs... BELIEVE!

Top Bottom