• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
I was just trolling you homeboy. Seems to have worked.
cool.gif

How was Mayo Game 1?

DCX

DCX
Knicks going to sign Lebron and Joe Johnson...sign Lee to a one year deal with a promise to give him the dough next season when Curry comes off the books.

Sign a decent player with the mid level. Maybe dangle Chandler as a trade bait. Keep the kid Baron, Douglas, Walker and Gallo. Our target should be an athlectic defensive minded player...in the mold of Ratlif. Team will be strong within a year or two.

DCX

Mrbob

Knicks are crap on a stick...if Lebron cares about his fame and money instead of winning a title he'll go to New York.

Bulls can give him a max contract. Plus he can already play with another all star like Rose. Kobe knew he couldn't do it himself and didn't win another title till he had a second All Star like Gasol on the team.

Bulls also have the option to get a second max contract via a sign and trade. Lebron wants to win a title, he is coming to Chicago.
cool.gif

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Knicks are crap on a stick...if Lebron cares about his fame and money instead of winning a title he'll go to New York.

Bulls can give him a max contract. Plus he can already play with another all star like Rose. Kobe knew he couldn't do it himself and didn't win another title till he had a second All Star like Gasol on the team.

Bulls also have the option to get a second max contract via a sign and trade. Lebron wants to win a title, he is coming to Chicago.
cool.gif
David Lee is an all star and we'd sign another all star to play along side of him. So hmmm, three all stars ...

DCX

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Maybe you guys should revive the NBA 2K10 thread and talk about your basketball fantasies there. =P
like how we can play out our playoffs or how we can buy a non broken demo...

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Knicks going to sign Lebron and Joe Johnson...sign Lee to a one year deal with a promise to give him the dough next season when Curry comes off the books.

Sign a decent player with the mid level. Maybe dangle Chandler as a trade bait. Keep the kid Baron, Douglas, Walker and Gallo. Our target should be an athlectic defensive minded player...in the mold of Ratlif. Team will be strong within a year or two.

DCX

I know here in the Madden thread, we were all waiting to hear what the GM of the Forever thought should happen in the NBA.

daw840

Lot of games left here....

Jets/Patriots - Maybe done tonight?
Chargers/Jaguars - Maybe done tonight?
Steelers/Dolphins - Both CPU teams (DM needs to kick Pheeniks)
Titans/Chiefs - Is Peter still playing? He should have played the CPU already
Seahawks/Lions - Will the new guy be able to get his games done? Or do we have a new Bob?
Colts/49ers - Come on leader! Get it DONE!
Texans Rams - Both CPU teams
Broncos/Redskins

Deadline is TOMORROW

PBY

Banned
daw840 said:

Jets/Patriots - Maybe done tonight?
Chargers/Jaguars - Maybe done tonight?
Titans/Chiefs - Is Peter still playing? He should have played the CPU already
Seahawks/Lions - Will the new guy be able to get his games done? Or do we have a new Bob?
Colts/49ers - Come on leader! Get it DONE!
Texans Rams - Both CPU teams
Broncos/Redskins

Deadline is TOMORROW
I'm still playing... I was sort of waiting to see what happened to my quarterback tho...as right now I'm missing my starter

daw840

peterb0y said:
I'm still playing... I was sort of waiting to see what happened to my quarterback tho...as right now I'm missing my starter

Oh yeah....that's right. Thats fucking terrible. Aren't you gonna get the Dolphins QB as a replacement? Hes Brady caliber.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Oh yeah....that's right. Thats fucking terrible. Aren't you gonna get the Dolphins QB as a replacement? Hes Brady caliber.
Yes, they need to booth Pheeniks, have someone sign in drop James and give him to Peter.

DCX

BigAT

daw840 said:

Deadline is TOMORROW
He can remove himself from the league on EA site. No clue why he hasn't already to be honest.

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Crow, I got home earlier than expected so I am free now through the rest of the night tonight to play our game.
I'm on my way home now. Only a hour and a half away, so glad Depaul is only a hour long trip. However I might not be able to play until later. I'll let you know.

Birdman02

GG Smokey. I have no idea how I missed that FG. I shifted it to the right a little bit, and I still hooked it left. 6 dropped passes and 2-3 dropped gimme INTs didn't help either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thecoldone33 8:27 pm
(8:27:00 PM): are you gone or not yet
(8:27:01 PM): FMT is on
(8:27:04 PM): xbox
Luke 8:29 pm
(8:29:23 PM): yeah walking out now he and i were sexting
(8:29:24 PM): we're simming it

Onward!

Smokey

Good game birdman.

Turner hurt first game..out two weeks with broken ribs...great. I played with a new playbook for our game..and don't think I liked it too much lol. Also that INT you got was straight pass interference. I dunno how the game let you get away with it but you clearly hit stickd my guy before the ball hit my receiver hands. Went back and checked the replay to confirm my thoughts and I was correct :lol.

I was just as suprised when you missed that FG. Game switched to that cinematic view after you kicked it and it just barely hooked left. Huge play there as Wilson was able to capitalize and run off a 62 yard rushing TD.

CB3

So whats FMT doing instead of trying to get people to play their games or solving peterboy's QB situation?

FrenchMov 13542 Online Playing Netflix
Watching Fargo

GG FMT

CB3 said:
So whats FMT doing instead of trying to get people to play their games or solving peterboy's QB situation?

Watching Fargo

GG FMT

at least he has good taste in movies

CB3 said:

Watching Fargo

GG FMT

im moving tomorrow and packing shit brosef! you want me to do that to silence!?

CB3

Better than CK thats for sure.

Im trying to get peterboys QB situation solved so we can advance and no one is answering me.

Edit: Im trying to solve shit motherfucker so we can advance! As usual im the only one doing their job around here

PBY

Banned
i can't play til tomorrow (today?) night... we'll settle the qb shit later tho, you guys can go ahead and sim my game if you wanna advance earlier than tom night

goldlion054 said:
gonna be a long season if tonight was any indication

It was a good game but it just seemed as though your squad wore down a bit in the second half. You moved the ball up and down the field in the first half really. For all the new guys like us who are inheriting a team there will be an adjustment phase since we can't really practice with the team outside of the game. For example I thought Leron James would be awesome but he was kinda of disappointing while Ace Garrison was better than I thought he would be.

DCX

DCX
Frenchie i might be able to play tonight if we advance at a decent time. Of like to get the robo saints loss out of my system.

DCX

Top Bottom