• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

MWS Natural said:
It was a good game but it just seemed as though your squad wore down a bit in the second half. You moved the ball up and down the field in the first half really. For all the new guys like us who are inheriting a team there will be an adjustment phase since we can't really practice with the team outside of the game. For example I thought Leron James would be awesome but he was kinda of disappointing while Ace Garrison was better than I thought he would be.
I used the Seahawks once last season in a dip for LJ (I offered to fill in instead of him facing CPU). They had weak WR's outside one guy, but I forget his name now. But I loved Carlson and LeRon James, despite not using James even as much as I would've liked. Garrison would've been nice on the Browns rather than Brady Quinn. :\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Peterboy said we could sim it or wait. FMT/DM no where to be found. I tried to solve this last night

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Peterboy said we could sim it or wait. FMT/DM no where to be found. I tried to solve this last night
i had it solved the night of the draft :/ WHy am i not a commish yet? Oh that's right insane trades :(

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
i had it solved the night of the draft :/ WHy am i not a commish yet? Oh that's right insane trades :(

DCX
I tried to give Kelly to Peter. I told him last night. I then asked pheeknicks to cut him but he said "bla bla bla im a lazy bitch". I asked DM and got no response. I sent a message to FMT on xbox and he came in and made his token appearance then went back to fargo.

The Bob GOTW goes to DM/FMT. GG fellas.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Don't you have to give petah a QB? Maybe Brady will re-appear after the advance!
assign peter James, advance if the ghost re appear then all is well, if not move on.

DCX

PBY

Banned
guys, its just a game with the AI, so please sim it; I don't wanna hold the league up, like I said, we'll figure out the qb shit later

CB3

tumbleweed.jpg

Lets see how long we can spend on this week when it could and should have been advanced last night

Birdman02

TheCrow said:
Birdman, let me when you can play. I should be available tonight and most of tomorrow.

I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow looking for a new place to live. I should be able to play tomorrow night though.

I'm not at home or I'd play tonight.

Somnia

Wellie I'm free tomorrow after 11pm CST (late I know) and no go Monday at all sadly due to Red Dead midnight launch. I will be free after 7pm CST Tuesday and anytime Wednesday. Just let me know.

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow looking for a new place to live. I should be able to play tomorrow night though.

I'm not at home or I'd play tonight.
Tomorrow night is fine. Should be a good game since we've had close games in the past.

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
When play wann you?

[edit] Before 3 ET would be good for me tomorrow (Sunday).

Out of town; I get back around 4 or 5 ET. :/ If you're free later tonight let me know, otherwise we'll have to try for tomorrow (Mon) night after 10PM ET.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
Out of town; I get back around 4 or 5 ET. :/ If you're free later tonight let me know, otherwise we'll have to try for tomorrow (Mon) night after 10PM ET.
Alright, let me know when you get back.

daw840

goldlion054 said:
i work at 4 EST today and get out at 9. I would prefer to play post work, but i'm flexible!!!

This evening should work fine for me. I have to go to my little bro's graduation, but I should be home by the time you get off work.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
RoboSaints are 2-0?!

Goddamnit!
Dude, I bet Drew Brees is tough as shit to beat especially when robo-Westbrook is carrying the load. The cpu tends to get a lot more broken tackles than humans when it wants to.

bluemax

Banned
Striker said:
I used the Seahawks once last season in a dip for LJ (I offered to fill in instead of him facing CPU). They had weak WR's outside one guy, but I forget his name now. But I loved Carlson and LeRon James, despite not using James even as much as I would've liked. Garrison would've been nice on the Browns rather than Brady Quinn. :\

Aziz Perry, Butler, Housh and um shit I forgot the name of the fourth guy I had. He was like a 73 OVR but had killer attributes.

Although I think I heard Aziz got hurt, so maybe that was the problem.

Top Bottom