• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Pheenix is your regular sub. Someone run the regular season winning percentages and we can see who should fill in for me - hint, I bet it's not you.
who cares? will you be winning the super bowl in what was supposed to be a.fast ghost league? no..fmt or rors will win it. i just want to end this shit wtf.

its bad when the league is getting bobed by everyone. season five> attack of the bobs.

DCX

Birdman02

GG CB. The Madden gods were on my side on that one. DeAngelo Williams never breaks tackles like that for me. I was really expecting him to fumble when I was trying to run out the clock at the end.

Lonestar, I meant to answer you sooner about Lee Carter. He's worked out pretty well as a replacement for an aging Daryl Smith. His stats aren't that great, but he just recorded 9 tackles against the Colts.

gg birdman you played a really good game of keep-away :lol felt like i had freaking 3 possessions! i couldn't stop your run game enough to force punts, and your o-line is pretty good and gave you good protection.

total gamble on that last defensive play i called in OT. the right side was more or less open with just a CB squatting on the flats. luckily haralson made a good play on the ball and got the pick. that rain sucked! i saw your receivers slipping a few times including early in the game when i forced you to punt. gore saved me again!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Frankman said:
MLB 10: The Show GAF 2.0 League :D
Don't worry Frank, I got this shit.

2bq8H.jpg

MMMMmmmm, halftime adjustments ftw.

Birdman02

GG FMT. What a stupid pick to throw in OT. Every time I try to hit that route, I throw a pick. I don't know why I still call that play. :(

That 3rd qtr drive I had was crazy. 20 plays, 72 yards and 10+ minutes time of possession...and I only got a FG out of it thanks to a dropped pass in the endzone by Scheffler. Granted, he took a pretty good hit, but he still should've held on. :(

Wellington said:
Don't worry Frank, I got this shit.

MMMMmmmm, halftime adjustments ftw.
*high-five*

If you guys run a PS3 league for next years' Madden I'd love to be in it. Netcode can't be any worse than Sony San Diego's.

Somnia

Smokey I'm free anytime tonight and anytime tomorrow (for the most part) I'll be on AIM or just post on here when works for you.

LiveWire

The Frankman said:
*high-five*

If you guys run a PS3 league for next years' Madden I'd love to be in it. Netcode can't be any worse than Sony San Diego's.

The netcode for Madden PS3 is what killed our league when we tried to migrate over there. It was a shitstorm that year.

never%20again.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob..... ;)

Soon I will overcome you in our little game of who plays first. You couldn't keep it up over the course of the season, but it was a valiant effort. Eventually all things return to their natural state. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
Anyone definitely getting NCAA Football 11 this year? I am seriously considering it (X360 or PS3).
Pre ordered already...and going be in the 360 ncaa dynasty.

DCX

TheCrow

Looking for a sub for the Titans, I am free from now till 3 or 4 cst and after 11 cst tonight. I rather not have to play the cpu. :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
TheCrow said:
Looking for a sub for the Titans, I am free from now till 3 or 4 cst and after 11 cst tonight. I rather not have to play the cpu. :(
I think I will look for subs from here on out as well. The robo-CPU Bills did some downright dirty stuff in our last game and I lost. It was worse than losing to LJ because it felt like I was getting Vumplered.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
I think I will look for subs from here on out as well. The robo-CPU Bills did some downright dirty stuff in our last game and I lost. It was worse than losing to LJ because it felt like I was getting Vumplered.

I'm going to mix em up, or at least try to. I just hate that to play against people in Madden, I've got to direct connect the stupid system.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
strike him down goldlion!

p.s. is your username a detroit lions reference or a yeah yeah yeahs reference!?

well, it is a bit ambiguous. Goldlion is my favorite song (you get lots of internet props for knowing it) and i love my Detroit Lions, so it all works out :D

Striker

DenogginizerOS said:
Anyone definitely getting NCAA Football 11 this year? I am seriously considering it (X360 or PS3).
I am seriously considering it, also (360). I played in Quinton's Dynasty back in NCAA 09 and it was great (I used Rutgers). I'm thinking this time I'll roll a similar way and use the Ohio Bobcats. :p

Mrbob

Stealth advance!

goldlion054 said:
Bob, just let me know when you are available and we can work this out

Probably tomorrow night after the Blackhawks game.

And I'm skipping NCAA. Only Madden and NHL for me!

amazon has $10 gaming credit for NCAA. and i will be getting it and playing in gcq's online dynasty if he allows!

p.s. i'm a lifelong alabama fan so i assume ill get them or whoever the #1 rated team is

daw840

Striker said:
I am seriously considering it, also (360). I played in Quinton's Dynasty back in NCAA 09 and it was great (I used Rutgers). I'm thinking this time I'll roll a similar way and use the Ohio Bobcats. :p

Yeah, that was a fun fun year. We had some good games, at least KU had a good team that year!

Mrbob

CB I know you don't care that much about hockey but your damn Flyers got so lucky last night. Three of the four goals were made by insane bounces that were pure luck. Especially that bounce in OT for the win. Your team should feel insanely lucky they aren't down 3 to 0 in the series, but expect a beat down coming tomorrow night! The Hawks will win the game by at least 2 goals.

NCAA gonna get destroyed by Starcraft 2. :eek:

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
amazon has $10 gaming credit for NCAA. and i will be getting it and playing in gcq's online dynasty if he allows!

p.s. i'm a lifelong alabama fan so i assume ill get them or whoever the #1 rated team is

I definitely want to bring RichRod's shitty Wolverines into rare 7 win territory in NCAA

GCQuinton

Anybody who wants to sign up for the Online Dynasty's certainly free to! I'll be making an official interest thread when the demo comes out on the 14th.

Right now, even I'm not sure how I'm gonna run this year's but I've got time to figure it out and get some suggestions from vets and newcomers alike. 09 was open team, and 10 was a "career" style with everyone starting off with a 3 star or below ranked team.

GCQuinton said:
Anybody who wants to sign up for the Online Dynasty's certainly free to! I'll be making an official interest thread when the demo comes out on the 14th.

Right now, even I'm not sure how I'm gonna run this year's but I've got time to figure it out and get some suggestions from vets and newcomers alike. 09 was open team, and 10 was a "career" style with everyone starting off with a 3 star or below ranked team.

i'm actually cool with anyway you want to run it. if we can pick any team id probably take Cal or maybe Fresno State. if its bum teams maybe ill take san jose state or Jgar university. i just pray to god that the spirit of jack english is reborn on the recruiting trail and i can then draft him into the madden online franchise. you can't keep us away from each other forever madden gods! i will find you again jack!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol :lol :lol no

already made it known, I'm only in if I'm using my team. I tried a little bit in last years version, with the 3 star limit. Didn't sit right with me.

Plus, Az abused the system, with his 3 star, loaded with talent, Clemson Tigers

Lonestar said:

already made it known, I'm only in if I'm using my team. I tried a little bit in last years version, with the 3 star limit. Didn't sit right with me.

i didn't play last years game at all but i bet CJ Spiller was a bitch to deal with. much like noel devine will be this season (and was in ncaa 09!)

BigAT

Lonestar said:

I think I actually went the entire dynasty without facing Az somehow, but his team was ridiculously loaded from the get go. I really don't understand how Clemson was 3 stars, even Rutgers was 4. Not surprisingly, CJ won the Heisman.

Like I've said before, waiting on the demo (June 14) before I decide if I'm picking up this year's version.

Somnia

GG Smokey...very frustrating for both of us for sure. Good job stopping me on the goal line with < 20 seconds to win. Was glad to see my new Safety show up again with a pick and then hurt right away...Felix seemed like he was going to have a decent game and then goes out the full game (yay he goes down again ugh)...at least Montez my rookie (well really he's just a slower, not as good Dez Bryant =P) showed up. Next up Rors to end my season!

Smokey

Somnia said:
GG Smokey...very frustrating for both of us for sure. Good job stopping me on the goal line with < 20 seconds to win. Was glad to see my new Safety show up again with a pick and then hurt right away...Felix seemed like he was going to have a decent game and then goes out the full game (yay he goes down again ugh)...at least Montez my rookie (well really he's just a slower, not as good Dez Bryant =P) showed up. Next up Rors to end my season!

Good game. All seemed lost until I switched to the Okie Doke controller and that seemed to help. Still a sloppy game on both sides though. Also, tell your Cowgirls to toughen up over there lol.

Top Bottom